[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advance Wars Online Multiplayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: Advance-Wars-Art.jpg (23KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Advance-Wars-Art.jpg
23KB, 300x169px
1. Download and extract www.mediafire.com/download/35cct9gh28jc9qa/

2. Double click mednafen.bat

3. Press Alt + Shift + 1 to setup controls. (Don't set the start button as enter key.)

4. Connect to one of the three servers:
/connect mednafen-us.emuparadise.org 4046
/connect mednafen-nl.emuparadise.org 4046
/connect omachi.moe 8092

5. Press T to type and use the following commands:
/nick "username" to enter a username
/dupe 1 to share control of Player 1
/list to see how many people are online

6. When you join a new game, change your username to include what faction you are controlling.

7. Be aware that some COs are more powerful than others. Ask if it is okay to use Sami or Grit.
>>
neato
>>
>>377538361
>ask if it is ok to use Sami
>Sami
I thought Sami was seen as one of the more fair COs and only Colin/Grit/Sensei/Sturm/Kanbei were seen as OP enough to warrant asking prior to picking.
>>
>>377541339
Whether a CO is overpowered is very dependent on the map. In online multiplayer games, we usually play small 4P land maps, which are the maps where Sami is the strongest.
>>
File: Victory March.png (172KB, 647x480px) Image search: [Google]
Victory March.png
172KB, 647x480px
>>377541339
Sami's the seventh best CO in AW2, where the six ahead of her are all classified as broken. On medna/v/en especially, she can even steal wins from Colin/Grit/Hachi. She's definitely worth scrutinizing.
>>
File: ABBALandAir.png (58KB, 722x481px) Image search: [Google]
ABBALandAir.png
58KB, 722x481px
I've made a very good 4P map I'd like to test out. Can I get some people on the US server?

/connect mednafen-us.emuparadise.org 4046
>>
>>377542898
I could swing by in about twenty minutes, sure.
>>
>omachi still on the server list
It's been down all year senpai. The whole pasta could probably use a rewrite.
>>
>>377538361
I would but I'm terrible at AW
>>
>800 posts yesterday
>9 today
I'll never understand AW general.
>>
>>377538361
Okay, rough draft.
>1. Download and extract www.mediafire.com/download/35cct9gh28jc9qa/

>2. Drag aw2.gba onto mednafen.exe to start, or run mednafen.bat to the same effect.

>3. Press Alt + Shift + 1 to setup controls. (Don't set the start button as enter key.)

>4. Press T to open the chat/command prompt and connect
>/connect mednafen-us.emuparadise.org 4046
>/connect mednafen-nl.emuparadise.org 4046

>5. Press T to type and use the following commands:
>/nick "username" to enter a username
>/dupe 1 to share control of Player 1
>/list to see how many people are online

>6. When in a game, it's convenient to fellow players and spectators if you change your name to reflect your faction.

>7. Advance Wars 2 is horribly balanced. This can be helpful for giving less experienced players handicaps, but if you want to avoid being -that guy-, take precaution and ask permission before committing to the following CO's: Sturm, Kanbei, Sensei, Grit, Colin, Hachi, Sami.
>>
>>377548164
Welp. The one other registrant gave up. Guess I'll just drop this here and hope it gets picked up for next time.
>1. Download and extract www.mediafire.com/download/35cct9gh28jc9qa/

>2. Drag aw2.gba onto mednafen.exe to start, or run mednafen.bat to the same effect.

>3. Press Alt + Shift + 1 to setup controls. (Don't set the start button as enter key.)

>4. Press T to open the chat/command prompt and write out the following to connect to one of these servers:
>/connect mednafen-us.emuparadise.org 4046
>/connect mednafen-nl.emuparadise.org 4046

>5. Press T to type and use the following commands:
>/nick "username" to enter a username
>/dupe 1 to share control of Player 1
>/list to see how many people are online
>F9 is screencap, for anyone who wants to report happenings back to the thread.

>6. When in a game, it's convenient to fellow players and spectators if you change your name to reflect your faction.

>7. Advance Wars is slow. It's recommended to set time limits for your games in the settings after you pick your CO. 3-4 player games should go for 20 days, 1v1's, 20 to 25 days, depending on its dimensions.

>8. Advance Wars 2 is horribly balanced. This can be helpful for giving less experienced players handicaps, but if you want to avoid being -that guy-, take precaution and ask permission before committing to the following CO's: Sturm, Kanbei, Sensei, Grit, Colin, Hachi, Sami.
>>
Anybody in the US server?
>>
>>377551483
Nope.
Also what is that?
>>
>>377551686
kemono friends, but thats unrelated
care to hop on then? i'm bored as fuck and don't mind doing 1v1
>>
>>377551745
I should've noticed right away but the relative quality threw me off
Eh sure. I guess I'll go set back up again.
>>
File: 1494616971024.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1494616971024.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>377551483
>>
>>377552080
>implying /u/ is gay
>>
File: MADMAN.png (545KB, 762x509px) Image search: [Google]
MADMAN.png
545KB, 762x509px
i still remember this match
>>
File: 111.jpg (83KB, 640x782px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
83KB, 640x782px
>>377552196
>implying /u/ is not gay
>>
>>377553004
/u/ is literally the straightest orientation. It's the only one with zero dicks anywhere.
>>
>>377553120
there are a lot of clam on clam action
>>
have a stream on twitch

its the only aw2 on the site
>>
>>377553629
But clams aren't gay. What's the problem?
>>
Anyone Advance Wars By Web
>>
>>377555187
that it's still gay
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.