[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just picked this up new for $35.00

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 20170520_162622-1.jpg (3MB, 2116x2363px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_162622-1.jpg
3MB, 2116x2363px
How'd I do /v/?
>>
>>377536851
I'm sure you'll have fun
>>
>>377536851
overpaid by 15. why does no one talk about this game anymore?
>>
>>377537021

The marketing campaign has finished.

Game devs hire a bunch of pajeets who post to /v/ for like $200 a week until a few days after release.

People from /v/ then post to gaf and other sites.

Guerrilla marketing at it's worst....but it works since you just bought it.
>>
>>377536851
Good job anon, it's a pretty good game. The characters kind of suck, but everything else is top notch
>>
>>377536851
Just started playing it yesterday.

It's really fucking good.
>>
>>377536851
cut your fingernails you gross faggot
>>
>>377536851
you payed more than $1 per fps
you dun goofed
>>
You got a steal. Easily worth $35
>>
>>377536851
Pretty good. Play on very hard and upgrade weapons.
Fun comes from using a lot of your tools.

>>377537021
Not much to talk about if new content doesn't roll around, plus that you could never have a Horizon thread here.
Every time I saw one it was filled to the brim with shitposting. Mostly people who never played it.
>>
>>377537576
lol wtf how paranoid do you have to be to think like this
>>
>>377536851
Good story, fucking fantastic setting, fun gameplay, enjoy yourself OP
>>
You did a fucking terrible job, because now you're seeking the validation of strangers online.
>>
It's pretty much a 7/10 game. Well above average but nothing particularly special. Very fun, story is alright, some of the characters are annoying. There have been better games this year but it's a lot better than I expected.
>>
>>377536851

Pretty good game. I had tons of fun with it and even bothered to Platinum it. I heard lots of things have been added since I beat it, so you might have more fun than I did.
>>
>>377539538

Are you unaware of what viral marketing is?
>>
File: 1495114541512.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495114541512.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>377536851
i just traded it.

Gameplay is good and interesting. Love shooting Machines to death looking for weak spots.

Once you learn how to defeat all machines the game is weak as fuck.

Story is bland and predictable with a halfhearted sequel tease.

Story/quests is filled with heavy handed WOMEN ARE STRONG sub stories.

I truly enjoyed learning about machines, lore and plot. But it all falls short at the end with a "maybe a sequel is we sell well????" ending

Nutshell good game that could have been great, but they clearly want to cash cow it for a halfhearted sequel.
>>
>>377540493
>Story/quests is filled with heavy handed WOMEN ARE STRONG sub stories.

Bitch, where? Even if that was true, how is that even a problem?
>>
>Tristan living in Littleton, NH
Poor form Tristan
>>
>>377540814
> I AM A STRONG BLACKSMITH WOMAN and my husband is an idiot for thing i am dead.

>Women in the hunter lodge! Pfffff the lodge doesn't need this shit.

>Normally i would ask this of someone of your......physic.

The whole game is filled with people either falling all over Alloy as a sexy top(the sun king) or Her shitting all over them for doubting her as a woman.
>>
>>377541345
With Aloy it's less heavy handed WOMEN ARE STRONG and more her being a massive Mary Sue.
>>
>>377541345
She's from a matriarchal tribe that allows anyone to be a warrior and moves to a tribe where women are not allowed to be religious or military leaders. It's almost like different cultures exist in this universe. But, sure, I'll bite.

> I AM A STRONG BLACKSMITH WOMAN and my husband is an idiot for thing i am dead.

This lady was kicked out of her tribe. Of course her husband would assume her dead.

>Women in the hunter lodge! Pfffff the lodge doesn't need this shit.

They hated Aloy because she was an outsider. Before you even start that quest line, you see a man get pissed about being kicked out because he's from the Banuk.
>>
>>377537021
Singleplayer on a rail modern garbage, I'm surprised that this is even a question.
>>
>>377541781
>This lady was kicked out of her tribe. Of course her husband would assume her dead.

Doesn't change the fact she was being a cunt to her husband and getting away with it.

>They hated Aloy because she was an outsider. Before you even start that quest line, you see a man get pissed about being kicked out because he's from the Banuk.

Padding. They clearly state "savages, let alone women."

The game was filled with gender and niggers just for liberal discussions.
>>
>>377537021
>why does no one talk about this game anymore?
Because 95% of threads about it turned into massive shitposting, so people just stopped trying.
>>
>>377536851
Picked it up for full price due to the shilling I saw on /v/ and ended up dropping it only after a couple of hours of bland gameplay and a lackluster story. I hope your experience is better than mine.
>>
>>377539956
I dont think anyone needs to market a AAA game on this niche site. Consumers from /v/ probably made up less than 1% of the total number of people who actually bought this.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.