[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The trailers and music for this game are so fucking awesome,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: skyrim.jpg (115KB, 1250x527px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim.jpg
115KB, 1250x527px
The trailers and music for this game are so fucking awesome, but the game itself is SHIt why?t
>>
>>377525282
Because you are a contrarian edgelord. It was casual to be fair but that doesn't mean it was not fun.
>>
>>377525282
Because Bethesda.

It wasn't utter shit but it definitely could have been much better if they switched away from their commercially safe game formula.
>>
Take a second to remind yourself what the purpose of advertising is.
>>
>>377525469
I honestly agree with you.
We will never get morrowind back but I cant say that I didnt enjoy skyrim
>>
Why did they not include dismemberment in Skyrim?
They had it in FO3 and honestly it makes a lot more sense that I can chop limbs off with swords and axes than me being able to shoot limbs off with guns.
>>
File: hh1.jpg (843KB, 2048x970px) Image search: [Google]
hh1.jpg
843KB, 2048x970px
Without going to either edges,the way I see it the game had an absolutely fantastic setting and concept, but failed spectacularly in practice. This is due to a combination of Bethesda being Bethesda, technical limitations, and perhaps lack of passion and motivation to provide a stellar product. In the end there's only so much you can realistically expect from such a video game.

I don't hate the game itself or think it's shit or anything, but what saddens me is how the game had no chance of living up to its setting and what it could have potentially been.
>>
>>377525282
Because you're a normie dipshit that's easy to impress with a flashy cutscene complimented by an "epic" soundtrack

If you haven't realized by now that cgi trailers are worth absolutely fuck all in displaying a game's quality then I recommend a hearty dose of bleach mixed in with your next meal
>>
>>377526252
>technical limitations

I think it's mostly this.
>>
>>377526575
I'm not so sure, with Bethesda's current track record, even if they had the means to make an absolutely fantastic experience, I have doubts they would deliver when they know they can get away with so much less.
>>
>>377525469
> fuck you your opinion is mean and fake because you're these meme words
Don't post next time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.