[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : We rant about the last game we played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: fuck this shit.jpg (289KB, 555x746px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.jpg
289KB, 555x746px
THREE ENDINGS

THREE

Yet they ALL lead to meeting Javi on the road. Life doesnt work like that. I would have glady waited 2-3 more years for a New Frontier game that starts you on 3 completely different paths determined by where you ventured with AJ last season. There was so much potential, but they squandered it to put out a new title quickly.

Leaving with Jane could have made your Clem a ruthless survivor. Leaving with Kenny could have kept her happier and childlike. Leaving on her own with AJ could have made her mature and motherly.

BUT NO

IT ALL

LEADS

TO THIS
>>
Fallout would have been 10/10 if it just had the same RPG mechanics as the last games
>>
Rocket League would be more fun if retards knew the first thing about playing it
>>
Are you honestly surprised?

Did you really think they'd go through the effort to write what would basically be three different games?

It's telltale, it's always been a thinly veiled illusion of choice picturebook.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
367KB, 568x454px
>>377521735
Is this literally your first Telltale game, or do you have that much optimism and unrealistic expecations? They've always been hacks like that.

For Honor, conversely, did a great job of letting you know exactly what to expect with the relatively straightforward combat system from the get go, before throwing a ton of glitchy, lag-based bullshit that should never feasibly work at you from left field.
>>
File: 13_american-mcgees-alice.jpg (49KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
13_american-mcgees-alice.jpg
49KB, 600x480px
>>377521735
Was always interested in the Alice games, and finally got it for the Xbone because its on sale.

Started playing the original first, and WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS PLATFORMING SHIT? Got my first game over because the jumping is fuck trash, so I raged quit.
>>
>>377521735
>TwD
>Game
>>
>>377522687

Might as well call The Last of Us a movie then since no dialogue choices
>>
>>377522121
>Reddit Soccer
>fun
>>
>>377521735
Why do people keep playing this garbage after Lee's death?
>>
>>377521735
> no way fag
>>
File: 1493162253507.png (790KB, 992x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493162253507.png
790KB, 992x1080px
>>377525139

Even funnier considering she is ovulating

https://youtu.be/ZhiCXo6DGUs
>>
>>377525050

Because Clem is TellTale's Lightning
>>
borderlands
casual shit
>>
>>377521735
>Actually surprised your decisions don't matter in a telltale game
You fucking retards deserve it.You should have realized by the first or second 'game'
>>
>>377521735
>Injustice 2
I love it, but i suck at it
>>
>>377526456

Computer or online?
>>
SOMA.

The main guy is retarded
>>
It's really fucking hard to find linked items in PoE.
>>
File: 1492455995321.jpg (33KB, 425x503px) Image search: [Google]
1492455995321.jpg
33KB, 425x503px
I fucking hate how floaty the movement is and how the hits you give and take are incredibly flaccid in DS2
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.