[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (30KB, 546x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 546x270px
Well?
>>
>Big Boss
>Uses image of Venom Snake
>Followed up by ifunny watermark
>>
>>377520563
venom is big boss
>>
>>377520563
Anon, dont you realize that Venom and Big Boss are one in the same? Didnt you play the game?
>>
>>377520739
>>377520747
Hi, Hideo and Kojima
>>
>>377520563
Solid killed both Venom and BB so it dosen't matter. BB is the one that died like a bitch to a lighter
>>
>>377520942
I thought venom was the one that died to the lighter so Kojima could retcon his big american hero crush being a bad guy?
>>
>>377521141
Venom is the Metal Gear riding BB from MG1 and the real BB is the MG2 child killing edge lord that died to a lighter
>>
>>377521238
then who was that asshole that ruined the mood with a huge exposition dump at the end of MGS4?
>>
>>377521398
BB patched up with Solidus-es organs and body parts that was kept in coma since his "death" in MG2.
>>
>>377521592
I hate this franchise
>>
>>377521667
Get in line.
>>
>>377520869
Big Boss is the legend built around Naked Snake, partly by Venom Snake, not Naked Snake himself.
Literally anyone could be Big Boss.
>>
>>377520563
There's some hints that TPP was just a coma nightmare.
>>
File: Fan.png (1MB, 1536x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fan.png
1MB, 1536x960px
>>377523738
>>
>>377520287
Venom is the one he killed by standing behind a wall and firing rockets.

Big Boss was the one he killed with a lighter, but it was after a FUCKING KEYCARD PUZZLE and I think you also had to do the chocolate floor thing at least once.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.