[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Renegade X Tiberian Sun X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (927KB, 944x531px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
927KB, 944x531px
Is it still alive? I kinda wanna play it
>>
>>377520052
Yes but as it's been for years, it's only really played in Europe, so if you're Amerifat so you have to deal with ping of playing on EU servers.
>>
>>377520452
>Europe
Fuck, I'm from SA
Well, I guess not, then. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>377520529
>BR ape
Die.
>>
>>377520553
Eh, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>377520682
>BR BR GIB MONI PLS OR I REPOT U

Die ape, your entire continent should be gassed and the land partitioned among the world powers.
>>
>>377520847
Sensing some projection here. I'm glad 2-digit-IQ shitters like you don't have any importance in the real world. Explains why you're here.
>>
>>377521032
Pot calling kettle black, but you're the nigger here.
Die ape.
>>
>>377521404
I'm glad you're mad. How's it feel to be underage? Either way, your autism was entertaining for a while. You may leave now, or stay here screeching to yourself.
>>
>>377521974
And yet you keep replying.
Die ape.
>>
they added more tib sun units? sweet
>>
>>377522162
The retarded part is that they are low % drop from crates.
And by low I mean sub 10%.
I almost NEVER see the TibSun units.
And if someone does get one, it usually dies within a minute.
It's retarded.

They should make it so that if one gets it in a crate, it actually gets permanently added to your team's buyable roster, but obviously is substantially more expensive.

Too bad the devs are too retarded to do that.
>>
>>377522402

that is unfortunate
>>
Nerf helis :^)
>>
>>377522483
Even more retarded is the fact that the chance of getting "nuked" (instant random death) by picking up a crate is 33% or so.

Seriously the devs don't understand what fun is.
I'm legit upset that a game with such amazing potential is stuck in hands of complete retards that want it to become e-sport despite being the most niche of niche FPS games and also being a free UDK mod essentially.

It's so balanced that it's unfun basically.
>>
>>377520052
Deader than Rise of the Reds, Mental Omega or Grey Goo so that's something..
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.