[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT WENT SO WRONG?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (44KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
44KB, 460x215px
WHAT WENT SO WRONG?
>>
Windows 10
>>
little to no fucking advertising.
>>
I prefer to watch movies instead of play them
>>
Windows 10 exclusive TV show.
>>
IT'S PAYNE
>>
actually it was not really good. and the stupid tv show along with the potato protagonist brothers didn't help. the original actor was better.
>>
Focus on cutscenes/TV show instead of making storytelling good in a GAME.

Fuck off Sam Lake, go make movies or tv shows you fucking faggot. Remedy hasn't done shit since they made Max Payne 2. Alan Wake was just straight mediocrity.

The company who created Legend of Grimrock 1/2 are the best finnish devs now.
>>
>>377518830

Didn't they release a Windows 7-compatible version on Steam pretty shortly after the initial release?
>>
>>377516743
>WHAT WENT SO WRONG?

do you really have to ask?
Xbone
>>
>>377519043
Too bad everyone lost interest and they also saw how shit it was.
>>
They collaborated with Microsoft.
>>
>Fell for the Windows 10 meme

Serves them right.
>>
>>377516743
Almost nothing. I liked it a lot. Fun gameplay and great story. Sure, the tv show segments were not entirely necessary, all that side stuff could have done in other ways and for a game that have so many cutscenes and tv show moments there is way too many things to read. Still, is a great game, specially for "story >>> gameplay" people.
>>
>>377516743
TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV
>>
All the effort that went into hiring the hollywood actors, the live scenes, all the money that stuff costed, and all this is still inferior to how Max Payne had the short cutscenes with comic-style drawings and voice over, plus the dream sequences that you play, rather than watch.

isn't it a big irony? They've certainly spent much more money on QB compared to MP but bigger doesn't mean better. It's a much bigger production but all that exposition with so great actos, it's essentially fluff.

The gameplay of Quantum Break isn't bad at all, but it's not enough and the resources were spent in all this bullshit instead of gameplay.
>>
>>377516743
everything
Max Payne is still the only good game they made. makes me think it was a happy accident
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.