[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Scott do wrong and why was it nothing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Heavyrainscott.jpg (11KB, 229x320px) Image search: [Google]
Heavyrainscott.jpg
11KB, 229x320px
What did Scott do wrong and why was it nothing?
>>
File: Norman Jayden.jpg (401KB, 745x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Norman Jayden.jpg
401KB, 745x1000px
>>377514504
>killing children isn't wrong

keep telling yourself that, I'm still throwing you into a industrial trash compactor you psychopathic fat ass
>>
File: 1493955121174s.jpg (4KB, 206x249px) Image search: [Google]
1493955121174s.jpg
4KB, 206x249px
Please don't talk about David Cage you are triggering me.
>>
>>377515375
Heavy Rain was actually decent. The only bad game he did was Beyond.
>>
>>377514504
SHAWN
SHAWN
SHAWN
>>
File: Covers.png (946KB, 1300x548px) Image search: [Google]
Covers.png
946KB, 1300x548px
>>377514504
Hmm. I wonder who the bad guy is?
>>
It was a decent tweest putting you in the shoes of the child murderer
>>
File: 1495253716375.jpg (64KB, 445x454px) Image search: [Google]
1495253716375.jpg
64KB, 445x454px
>>377516178
>that japanese cover
>>
>>377514504
One thing I don't understand is why did he start murdering childeren? I'm mean in his childhood his brother drowned in a lake and his father didn't even bother helping him. Wouldn't it make more sense if he starts killing fathers who were not there for thier sons? Then in another flashback he saw Ethan on the ground with his dead son around his arms after he got hit by a car.
>>
>>377516178
>Japan: Kino
>Europe: Mysterious
>America: FACES LOOK AT THE FACES HAHA
>>
>>377516370
He wanted to test if the fathers truly loved their sons enough to pass all the trials and save them.
Which makes him wanting to kill Ethan in the ending fucking retarded, Ethan obviously proved to him that he loved his son.
>>
>>377516034
is Beyond that bad though?
i found it decent.
just not as good as heavy rain.
the mc seems more like a bitch to me than someone with strong characters like those in heavy rain.

William dafoe is absolutely amazing in performance though.
>>
>>377516480
>Which makes him wanting to kill Ethan in the ending fucking retarded
why is it retarded?
Do you understand the character at all?

he believe all fathers are shitty person.
he built his sense and understanding of the world all around that.
Ethan came out and proved him wrong.
he can't accept that, or everything he believed in will be wrong, and will leave his world and mind crumble.
only logical thing to do is kill Ethan and destroy the person who destroy his beliefs.
>>
>>377517000
Yeah, but guess what?
If you get the ending where only Ethan reached the warehouse, he won't pull the gun and will let Ethan kill him.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.