[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The True Final Boss of gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: The True Final Boss.png (3KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
The True Final Boss.png
3KB, 246x205px
If you want to learn just what is wrong with gaming today, take a good hard look at the upcoming release schedule for upcoming games.

>Square Enix drops Eidos in order to focus on developing Marvel properties.
>KH III is their only major upcoming game
>Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite only exists to push the Marvel cinematic universe.

Isn't it odd how Disney still has no relevant game development studios under their belt? Why is that, do you think?

It's because Disney knows that if they want to dominate the gaming industry, they need to buy out the company that would best serve their needs. Nintendo.

Disney is the company behind all this mindless Nintendo hate in the media. This is why partners under partnership networks, such as Totalbiscuit and Angry Joe, have nothing but scorn for Nintendo properties. They are trying to force Nintendo into a position where they can't succeed by being independent.
>>
Kingdom Hearts 3 is not coming out.
>>
>bitches about minorites shoehorned into games
>ignores games having 60% less content. Day one dlcs, preorder bonus' and season passes.

W-we'll just patch it later guys
>>
>>377513826
Are you stupid on purpose
>>
>>377513706
>People care about what muh e-celebs, including a gassy spic, have to say

Hang yourself.
>>
>>377514276
>defending ecelebs

FULL FUCKING CIRCLE
>>
>>377513706
Disney have successfully fucked up the west, now they are concentrating on Japan.

Soon Japan will have adverts with black men fucking their women, mass immigration and all women hating men.
>>
>>377514276
This. You don't need to go through such mental gymnastics to defend your precious Nintendo OP.
>>
>>377514548
Nintendo is the last bastion of hope against the House of Mouse for this world, and Disney knows it.

Mickey desperately wants to control all the world's media for his own purpose. Nintendo enforcing traditional gender roles and putting genuine entertainment over pushing political agendas goes against his beliefs.
>>
>>377514154
Anon, does it even have a release date yet?
Hell, even if it did there's nothing stopping squeenix from pulling back and saying it needs more time for development.
>>
File: 1495202195413.png (300KB, 656x443px) Image search: [Google]
1495202195413.png
300KB, 656x443px
>S-Stop hating Nintendo, you're j-just a Disney drone!
I have never heard such a fucking retarded conspiracy theory in my entire life.
Disney is only tangentially interested in video games. They want to put in little effort for lots of cash, which is why they made that Infinity game or whatever. It's literally just DLC the game. I seriously cannot believe someone typed this up and thought they were right.

People hate NIntendo because they fucking suck. They make the same handful of games over and over, they've lost their touch in recent years and have been making awful decisions and awful games (the new Star Fox, Amiibo Festival, the shitty new Metroid, etc.) You fucking Nintenbros just can't accept the fact people don't like your shitty games. Nobody likes Amiibos. Nobody likes shitty business practices.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.