[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tree of Savior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Hoje1Ub_d.jpg (44KB, 640x291px) Image search: [Google]
Hoje1Ub_d.jpg
44KB, 640x291px
Tfw it's getting quite a decent game now
>>
What changed? Haven't played since beta
>>
File: shit.png (20KB, 701x298px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
20KB, 701x298px
>>
>>377513545
Most of the big problems still exist in the game. It's certainly going in the right direction but it's a bit too little too late.
The huge population >30k that quit a year ago is gone forever.
>>
Did they fix the horrible grind? Or the absolute shit netcode? Is it actually fun to play now? Do quests work? Do you still spend six days to regain sp to further lengthen the grinding process?
>>
>>377513545
They fixed the terrible FPS drops and linear leveling?
>>
File: 1407327941747.png (211KB, 478x476px) Image search: [Google]
1407327941747.png
211KB, 478x476px
>>377513545
I'm fine with enjoying my characters on iRO.

I know it's a stupid thing to bitch about but I never could enjoy the UI of ToS.
>>
>>377513545

That shit is still alive?
>>
I doubt it.
Probably still run by the same shitty company that has no clue.
Probably still p2w as fuck.
>>
>>377515880
>absolute shit netcode
Still feels bad for me, some people claimed it got fucked up recently but it was fine. Who knows.

>horrible grind
It's basically the same. Like all characters share the exploration cards now (I have 100% on most maps and can go get all the cards on a lvl 1), and they're giving out an x8 exp bonus for an hour every day now, but it only applies to monster kills.

>is it fun to play now
I'm gonna say... nah. If they'd just let the grind be easier, they'd appeal to a bigger audience to go and do the dungeons. If the content is hard it doesn't really matter if the grind is fast.

>>377516338
>p2w
literally never was

>>377516235
leveling no
fps is better
>>
They are fixing the damage formula and the skills
>>
>>377516418
>>377516852
So, most of the core problems persist. Do they still shit on F2P players (trade, AH, etc)?
>>
>>377516960
no, they removed a lot of the potential decreases from that stuff and team storage is for nontoken users too
>>
its probably still so dead you can't find parties for any of the lower level dungeons

its why i quit
>>
File: 1482949775851.jpg (34KB, 409x647px) Image search: [Google]
1482949775851.jpg
34KB, 409x647px
I started it the other day. I'm playing the archer and am just pumping everything into auto-attack.

Games not bad on a controller either. Just wish I could sift through the menues with it and not just do attacks.

At the moment I'm indfifferent if I want to keep playing it though.
>>
>>377517936
Some dungeons were never run, people would skip them entirely because it wasn't worth the experience and there was no loot worth getting. There have always been parties for the first dungeon though.

>>377518398
>I'm indifferent
current state of the game.
>>
Have they fixed the paladin's skill conversion? this is very important please, 1 year after release, if they haven't fixed it I don't they every will.... I can't reinstall just to check someone please let me know.
>>
Man. I wanted to love this game but the only viable way to level when I played was exp cards which forced the game to become a themepark. I ditched my high level wugushit on orsha because no one plays Orsha and quit when I realized I'd have to run the level 90 dungeon 50+times just to get another arde dagger.

Me being a bitch aside, it just lacks the charm that RO had. Maybe because the game is so linear and gated in comparison to RO
>>
>>377518754
never played paladin, cant say

>>377519286
its still the same with cards, they'll never move away from it.
>>
>>377519927
That's a shame. It kills any desire I have to make a second character because levelling feels like going through the motions
>>
>>377516282
Somehow
http://steamcharts.com/app/372000
>>
File: Fuck Ferrets.webm (2MB, 984x788px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Ferrets.webm
2MB, 984x788px
>having fun
>suddenly realize it will just be hours and hours of pressing the same buttons watching monsters explode, repeat ad infinitum
>stop playing and listlessly browse /v/ instead

Why do I do this to myself
>>
>>377523074
Killing the same monster ad infinitum isn't one of the points in an action rpg?
>>
>>377523074
>it will just be hours and hours of pressing the same buttons watching monsters explode, repeat ad infinitum
isn't that every modern MMORPG? They made exploration, crafting, partying and socializing useless after all.
>>
Does it

>Fix combat so that 99% of all enemies aren't just useless cannon fodder that instantly explodes and is of no threat to the player
>Make bosses actually show up in places on the world map so you can actively hunt them with your party instead of the stupid world bosses with 99999 gorillian HP and a bunch of shitty mobs
>Make it so single target CC is useful because for some reason kits are full of it, but bosses are immune to CC and if you're not killing a boss you should be AoE grinding

Like the gameplay was worse than the original diablo, how do you manage that
>>
>>377524751
Wait I forgot, does it
>Incentivize partying instead of solo grinding constantly
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.