[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the consensus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 3max.jpg (104KB, 497x556px) Image search: [Google]
3max.jpg
104KB, 497x556px
What's the consensus?
>>
>>377513398
It's fun
>>
>>377513398
I only played the vita version but it's a really fun game
Mixes rpg and creative elements very well even if it seems to be getting formulaic in the later chapters
Story and characters in it are also very memorable and every time you leave to a different place it actually is a bit sad to go
There is the obvious comparison to minecraft but it really is more of an rpg that only has gameplay similar to minecraft
It has a creative type mode but it isn't nearly as good as the story mode
>>
I enjoyed it. It's Minecraft with actual objectives to achieve. Usually in these types of games I just build a box and stuff it with all the stuff I need. I'm too much of an autist to create my own fun or whatever you're supposed to do in Minecraft and it's clones.
>>
>>377513398

Don't bother playing it just get Portal Knights instead, its literally 1000x better clone of Dragon Quest.
>>
It's surprisingly good. What surprised me was that, at its heart, it's a Dragon Quest game with Minecraft as window dressing, not the other way around.
>>
I would have liked it better if it didnt reset you every chapter and if the town and npc limits werent ps1 tier
>>
>>
>>377513398
>Square Enix localized this but won't localize DQXI
Triggered
>>
>>377513824
Is it really that good?
>>
>>377513949
Oh yeah i forgot you arent supposed to put a roof on buildings
God that shits retarded
>>
>>377514106
i mean you can
with the way the game works though it looks better without them
>>
>>377514106
Yeah, the game really needed a way to cause blocks between the player and camera to vanish. Going indoors forced you to zoom the camera right up your character's ass to see inside the building, which kept you from seeing just about anything.
>>
>>377513992

Yea the only downside is the characters look like shit, like a mii avatar

they should have made it look like dragon quest characters.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.