[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to see in Resident Evil 8?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: REgirls.jpg (251KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
REgirls.jpg
251KB, 720x600px
What do you want to see in Resident Evil 8?
>>
RE6 with less cutscenes
>>
>>377512478
I miss old zombies
Silent hill rejects aren't doing it for me
>>
I want RE8 to be RE3make.
>>
File: RE8 Plot.png (41KB, 1851x158px) Image search: [Google]
RE8 Plot.png
41KB, 1851x158px
Either another action game with RE4's focus and sense of progression (no mission select menu, less guns more upgrades, each weapon type is useful for it's intended purpose) and starring Barry and/or Chris as playable characters.
Or REvelations 3 with a bigger budget (not huge but enough to give some decent production value), no episodic format, one big area that will change over the course of the game and features a Jill and Sheva team as the playable characters.
>>
>>377512478
Jill Valentine.
>>
File: 1493043424494.jpg (340KB, 849x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493043424494.jpg
340KB, 849x600px
>>377513784
this would suffice.
>>
>>377513849
>Jill will never sit on me

;_;
>>
>>377513627
Any ideas for revelations III setting?
>>
The main character's face.
>>
>>377515352
I'm glad you asked.
>REvelations 3 takes place in a large military compound in the jungles of Vietnam
>Neo Umbrella or whomever the fuck is making viruses this time owns the compound and the lab complex under it
>Sheva is called in as an infiltration agent while Jill, now an administrative director of the BSAA is going in undercover as a potential investor of Bio-weapons
>the game switches from Jill who has to keep her cover while investigating the complex and labs, and Sheva who has to secure the perimeter in the jungle surrounding the area
>Jill's gameplay involves moving around the complex very lightly armed and having to solve puzzles and avoid combat with zombies and mutants in areas with surveillance
>Sheva's game play involves tricky combat with mutants that can hunt her through a dense jungle filled with traps, kind of like predator
>things on Jill's end effect the game on Sheva's side (security alerts or suspicion makes the jungle even more dangerous or sabotaging the lab can weaken enemies for Sheva later)
>game tracks how Sheva deals with certain encounters and starts changing traps accordingly
>>
>>377516478
At least one male character?
>>
>>377512557
fpbp
>>
File: tumblr_on44c7bq2V1t66aclo4_400.gif (3MB, 268x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on44c7bq2V1t66aclo4_400.gif
3MB, 268x272px
>>377512478
Build upon what RE7 did and fix the issues with it.
RE7 was great but it had flaws and I think with 8 they can learn from the flaws and make a true horror masterpiece for the modern age.
Also make RE Revelations 3 an action game so both sides will be happy.
>>
>>377512478
RE Revelations 2 without the shitty craftable bombs from the last of us
>>
The heroes to be proactive for once.
>>
>>377517587
Well in my original post I suggested a game that's Barry and Chris or Sheva and Jill. I suppose the idea for REvelations 3 could swap Jill with Barry because the idea is to have someone on the inside who isn't a part of active combat anymore. Barry's age or the unused "man of responsablitites" blurb where Jill no longer works in the field would work for that. Sheva has more experience in heavy combat as well as jungle combat, plus it would be nice to see her again.
>>
>>377517881
This is good too. RE7 needs work but it has a future if they improve on it. I'd love a REvelations 3 because my favorite games in the series are the ones that blend the action with the spooky stuff (RE3, RE4, REvelations 1&2, and CVX).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.