[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder this was a movie tie-in, and made in 10 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ratchet-clank-2016420105714_1[1].jpg (339KB, 1170x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ratchet-clank-2016420105714_1[1].jpg
339KB, 1170x1500px
Hence the shitty story, lack of planets and other flaws.

Remember, 10 months, still an impressive work.

So please stop sperging out over it, after Spiderman we will get the Crack in time/Nexus sequel we deserve.
>>
>we will get the Crack in time/Nexus sequel we deserve
You mean we'll get the first good R&C in 10 years?
>>
After a meh future series and this
http://www.insomniacgames.com/how-much-does-framerate-matter/
I have zero hope for another good Ratchet & Clank game.
>>
I actually liked it. Feels like R&C and it's nice to have a fresh new game after that shitfest that was Qforce.

Wouldn't mind a sequel.
>>
I've only played the original R&C and this remake and I fucking loved both. Getting the jetpack on Gaspar in the new one blew my fuckin mind.
>>
Nexus was the last one I played, only ran at 30fps and was short, it was okay for what it was I guess.

Don't have a PS4 but I hope they make a real full game that finishes all the plot points of the future series.

Also hope they bring back David Bergeaud for the music.
>>
>>377513151
>$0.10 have been deposited into your Playstation® Wallet
>>
i've only played size matters and i believe a crack in time, would i like this game?
>>
>>377513495
you should play the originals/future series
>>
I thought it was decent and at $40 it was priced right.
>>
>>377513238
Not gonna happen, the PS4 game was sort of a reboot and it seems like the series is currently on standby.
>>
>>377513238
>Also hope they bring back David Bergeaud for the music.

patrician taste anon.
>>
>>377512471
You're basically saying it's shitty on purpose and people should stop being mad. I'm not going to stop being mad.
>>
>>377512471
I never played R&C on PS2, didn't have money for many games as a teenager. I really enjoyed this remake though since my palette was untainted. I just wish it were longer.
>>
>>377514319
That's like being mad over a fucking DLC not being as good as the base game, ignoring the fact it's much cheaper, a fucking movie tie-in (remember how most of these turn out) and rushed as fuck.
>>
>>377512471
>Hence the shitty story, lack of planets and other flaws.
That doesn't make the game any better.
>we will get the Crack in time/Nexus sequel we deserve.
Or we get another movie set in the remake continuity and it will still be shit.
>>
>>377515207
>another movie
Another game
>>
File: fiddle.jpg (50KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
fiddle.jpg
50KB, 500x371px
>>377512959
This.

>>377513151
>bought R&C Qforce/FFA on release
>the box said it comes with a free copy of the Vita port & Deadlocked
>Deadlocked was full of insane graphical glitches
>QF Vita wasn't didn't get released for another two months
>when it finally came out it looked like a 3rd party PSP game and it struggled to reach 20fps
>mfw
>>
>>377515207
Insomniac stated a long time a ago that the movie game is just a one time thing.
>>
>>377512471
Nobody is really sperging about it anymore
>>
File: 1495086832759.jpg (94KB, 640x555px) Image search: [Google]
1495086832759.jpg
94KB, 640x555px
>>377515207
>tfw you still have faith in the .00000001% chance of the sequel to the movie being good.

(Let alone even getting made.)
>>
>>377515207
The movie flopped. Sequel never ever
>>
>made in 10 months

The first trailer was released over a year before the game was released though
>>
>>377512471
>lack of planets

and you know...it was a $40 game and not a $60 game
>>
>>377517174
Wrong, it was a still image at E3, not even a teaser and the game was finished 6 months before release.
>>
>>377517419

That's wrong though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgM69STfImY
>>
>>377517610
Read the fucking post-mortem my friend and learn some math
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.