[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people actually fucking defending them charging so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 349x144px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 349x144px
There are people actually fucking defending them charging so much for their DLC. Why? Do they want Nintendo to over charge for all their DLC now? There's literally no way you can defend this garbage.
>>
The MK8 DLC pack wasn't THAT bad, as 'good' as DLC can go. Not even 1/4 of the vanilla game price for 1/2 of the vanilla game tracks added. 12 bucks for 16 tracks, including some characters and karts. FE, Smash and BotW are shit, though.
>>
>>377509417
I sure as hell can't, it's just sad. Nintendo are suddenly turning into what I've spent the past few years praising them for not being.
>>
>>377509975
I'm just talking about the FE DLC. I agree that Smash and FE are shit, but I didn't absolutely hate BotW. I'm still gonna pirate the DLC though so I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
File: header.jpg (51KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
51KB, 460x215px
>>377509417
There's always somebody willing to defend it.
There are people on this board that actually defend paid DLC for visual blood effects, just let that sink in.
>>
>>377509417
I'm just not buying it, same as the last two games, because it's literally the same fucking price as always. It's just that you people are so retarded that you couldn't figure out the combined price of all the DLC until they did the literally 1st grade math for you
>>
>>377509417
>>377510996
people unironically defended horse armor
>>
>>377509417
>>377510564
>>377510592
itt: triggered sony pony
>>
>>377511094
Literally no one brought up Sony you twat. I fucking hate you console war retards.
>>
>>377511042
What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you just shitposting or what?
>>
>>377511063
To be fair, it's a cosmetic dlc, with no actual impact on the game. it's not nickel and diming races and content like warhammer.
>>
>>377511650
People are posting a lot more about this game's DLC than they ever did for Awakening or Fates, despite both games having very similar DLC packs that were more expensive than the base game if you bought them all. The only difference is there's a season pass this time around that's alerted people to how stupid overpriced FE DLC is.
>>
File: 1490182843527.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490182843527.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>377511094
>console war shit

This is why no one takes you seriously when you complain. You're arguing over which set of Jews can be bothered to apply a minimum of lube before sodomizing you.
>>
>>377512190
>to be fair

you need to be 18 to post here

In game NPC's implied it was actual armor, and thats why people bought it.

They never said it was cosmetic.

So it doubled as a scam too.
>>
>>377512445
Well forgive me for not remembering the fucking Store Description listing for something I never purchased.
>>
>>377512702
You would remember the public outrage of the people who actually had to look and present evidence that the armor did nothing

and the severe backlash bethesda took from the pc game magazines of the time (they used to be based)
>>
>>377512390
I didn't bother to play Fates or Awakening, but I was planning on playing Echoes. That's why I'm complaining about it. I could just pirate it or something, but from what a lot of people are saying, it's not worth it so I'll probably just pass on it.
>>
Don't buy the dlc then?
>>
>>377513207
Other people will buy the DLC and Nintendo will think it's okay to over charge for everything.
>>
File: 1492399403085.gif (591KB, 270x288px) Image search: [Google]
1492399403085.gif
591KB, 270x288px
>>377509417
What are you talking about?
All DLC is free.
What's this? You didn't hack your console because "you're not a poorfag"? Kudos to you, now fork up for a full experience like the good goy you are.
>>
>>377513129
The base game is fine, it's the DLC that people are complaining about. Part of why people consider it overpriced is because it's just not very substantial at all and can be skipped with no worries. A lot of it is just stuff that makes the game easier like an EXP grinding map.
>>
>noone in /v/ aside hardcore nintenbros is defend it
>everyone agrees it's stupid
>"WHY'S EVERYONE DEFENDING IT??!!"
>>
>>377513461
>Anime poster misconstrued the argument just to shitpost about pirating

Shut up you idiot. This practice could easily carry over to the Switch where there is no pirating. Think you cretin.
>>
>>377513461
WiiU can be hacked now?
>>
>>377513568
>I can't read because I'm a massive degenerate who thinks /v/ is the only place in the world.

I'm not just talking about /v/ you autist. Try going outside for once in your life lardass.
>>
File: 1488643028144.jpg (77KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488643028144.jpg
77KB, 960x720px
>>377513702
>buy the game
>pirate the DLC at your own discretion
>get all the content without contributing to DLC sales and thus doing your part at showing Nintendo that you are not willing to put up with this shit
>>
I just think it's funny that Awakening's DLC ran up a higher cost, but because they never made it all one package no one complained about it
>>
>>377513930
Not the same anon, but... how would go outside would make him more aware of the FE DLC's opinion?
>>
>>377515539
I was making fun of him.
>>
>>377511572
>>377512392
>They took the bait
Nintenbros everyone
>>
>>377509417
>Do they want Nintendo to over charge for all their DLC now?

IS has done this since Awakening. I've long since given up on complaining about this.
>>
It's shitty yeah but it's not the "worst DLC ever!!" like everyone is saying it is.
I don't agree with the whole "If you don't want it don't buy it" shit because there is always the feeling that your missing out on stuff but did everyone suddenly forget Evolve's 2 season passes, Battlefront's whole DLC scandal or every other game that saws off content and sells it before the games even out?
>>
>>377516595
>Haha I sure hate people who like Sony! Lemme bring it up in a conversation that really has no mention of it to voice my hate!
>lol I wuz just kiddin lol Nintenfags everyone lol

Kill yourself
>>
>>377517461
I'm not saying it's the worst, in fact it's far from it. It's just a really shitty practice from a company who usually doesn't Jew this hard.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.