[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MMO Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-05-20 (1) jpg.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-20 (1) jpg.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>not playing WoW for the PvP
https://youtu.be/7daq1jIjjZQ
>>
Didn't Mages have an Ice Block heal? What happened to that?
>>
File: 2017-05-20 (6) jpg.jpg (1008KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-20 (6) jpg.jpg
1008KB, 1920x1080px
Guys, we're on (M)illions now.
>>
>>377505457
People still play this game?
>>
>>377508154
Is that rhetorical?

Are you asking why?
>>
>>377505457
If you want to PVP you download Return of Reckoning and hop back into Warhammer Online. Blizzard doesn't mine you to fund a dying game, you get an experience built from the ground up to support group pvp. Nobody loses!
>>
>>377510329
WoW's gameplay is really smooth and tuned though.
>>
>>377505457
> Tosan is still playing this shit
> still doing 1v2s at 1300 rating

What a fucking loser.
>>
>>377507278
how many millions of HP does one player have now?
>>
>>377511738
1.5 on an unbuffed mage at 846ilvl.
>>
File: 5NOVe1kx.jpg (262KB, 2069x2069px) Image search: [Google]
5NOVe1kx.jpg
262KB, 2069x2069px
>tfw private server is better than the original game

best mmo right now and its free.
>>
Is there anything more obnoxious and boring than a mage in PvP? Frost especially. LOL DUDE FREEZES LMAO.

>>377511836
>846 ilvl
I quit playing again like 3 or 4 months ago at this point and even then i was at 899 ilvl. How is it possible to be so low and shitty at this point? Broken shore gives everyone free 880 gear.
>>
>>377512196
There's not really a guide on stuff to do, and you have to farm rep for every single leveling zone just to unlock world/boss quests.

Even in WoD, I just got gear through PvP anyway; and there's not even purchased gear upgrades now, so my whole playstyle and interest has completely been funneled through box RNG and PvE.

BS was just added in 7.2.
>>
>>377512663
Holy shit just how casual and awful are you? Yeah broken shore is 7.2 which came out shortly after i quit which like i said was a while ago now. There has been PLENTY of time to get broken shore gear. And what do you mean you have to grind reps? You only need friendly or honored with everyone which you pretty much get just for leveling to 110. Only faction you have to grind a tiny bit is nightfallen which is just doing their opening questline really. Fucking hell dude most people did that shit on day 2 of the expansion's release and it's been almost a year later and you acting like it's hard and you're having trouble with it?

Just fucking do a couple of world quests to get free 840 gear and go to broken shore for free 880 gear. Even the nighthold LFR gives you free decent gear.
>>
>>377513037
You're pretending as if I've been playing. I seem to play every few months for some leveling, dungeons, and PvP. I would probably play more if leveling wasn't such a re-play. So, I tried dungeons to get to mythics, and I tried mythic+; but I wouldn't suggest that the average group is competent. So, I have to find a guild? ..Just to play a simple game?

>grind rep
On every leveled character. Why would I level after leveling? I'm trying to do group content after however many hours of forced play just to get to max level.
>>
File: Screenshot_41.jpg (140KB, 694x532px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_41.jpg
140KB, 694x532px
>>377513645

PS, you have to figure out where the quests are after picking the game up again.
>>
>>377513645
>So, I have to find a guild?
>Just to play a simple game?

Thank fucking god you left. MMOs are not for you.

Go play some Dragon Age, seems more your speed.

No, I'm not saying WoW is good, but expecting shit to be soloable with 0 social interaction in an MMO?

Fuck right off.
>>
>>377513645
World quests are unlocked for every character after you unlock them once on your first character. You're just an idiot, stop playing the game and do everyone a favor.
>>
>>377513901
>a playstyle isn't relevant to an MMO if it isn't a dedicated guild

Nobody said anything about solo, and I specifically stated I was trying to do group content.
>>
>>377505457
>login in WoW
>8 horde lvl 60 duches gangbang me out of nowhere
>10 minutes later
>kill gay orc warlock 6 levels above me
>he calls the duches
WoW more like WEW
Fuck the PvP in this game. People only seem able to kill lowies while the suck dicks in 1vs1 even when they outlevel you
>>
>the rep highlighting is backwards
Nevermind, it's not a bug.
>>
>>377514375
>>377514456
I don't understand what the problem is? You need friendly with everyone and you're still just neutral with the nightfallen, you're like a fraction of a bar to friendly.

Go do one of their quests or explore the zone for a side quest. Seriously man you should just stop playing the game for good, you're actually too retarded to play the easiest MMO on the market.
>>
>>377514698
>ignoring the fact that Mythic+ is all there is to do after getting geared anyway, as I'm obviously not going to farm Legendaries
>>
>>377514845
Well yeah i know that, why do you think i quit again? Everytime i come back and play i get into one of the top guilds on whatever server i'm on and always clear the highest content. This expansion there is nothing to do except the same dungeons over and over so it gets boring, hence i quit. Doesn't change the fact that you're so awful and retarded at the game you can't even dream of getting to the end game that you're bitching about.
>>
>>377515016
But I tried mythic+ and didn't enjoy the groups. If that's what the game has to offer after what I would have to do right now, why would I complete it? I guess that's rhetorical, but the PvP metagame is really shallow, and that's what I got the xpac to play.
>>
>>377511738
I've got 4.5 mil unbuffed on my 896 fury warrior. I think our bear tank gets close to 7 mil.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.