[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

injustice 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 6gfUiil.png (655KB, 1191x578px) Image search: [Google]
6gfUiil.png
655KB, 1191x578px
this is reddit
this is memes
>>
There are a few too many references stuffed in.
>>
>>377502357
His design becomes much more bearable once you level up & unlock gear sets for him
>>
>>377502357

Why is his VA so fucking atrocious?
>>
This game rarely gets discussed. I guess NRS didn't pay Hiro enough money for shills.
>>
And I thought my jokes were bad.
>>
The facial animations are super-great-weird tho
>>
>le joker
Holy fuck
>>
>>377502664
Why do you have such shit taste?
Only VA that honestly seems bad in this is Harley's, aka Tara Strong.
>>
>>377502989
Are you genuinely retarded?
He set langueg to french. Of course they will use "le", they can't use "the"

How about you save some money and try to re-visit the middle-school you've got expelled from, dumb nigga?
>>
>>377502989
>The rest of the image is in fucking French

You people are retarded. Le Joker = The Joker
>>
>>377503061
You're the retarded one. "Le" in french is used for feminine objects, and "la" is used for male objects. The Joker is a man, so if it was set to french, it would say "La Joker"
>>
Why's france so filled with redditors?
>>
>>377503140
You have it exactly fucking backwards. A quick Google search proves your dumb ass wrong g and that your mom should have aborted you.
>>
>>377503193
because muslims
>>
>>377503140
>le, la, les (articles définis)
>le, la and les are the french equivalents for the.

>As French makes a distinction between "masculine and feminine objects", people use le for masculine things/persons and la for feminine things/persons.

>However, in the plural, only les is used whatever the gender is.

MY SIDES
dumb frogposter kek
>>
>>377503140
"Le" is masculine
>>
I don't get it why are people designing the joker in completely retarded ways.

>TDK: superb joker kino
>Suicide Squad: Joker is now a cholo
>InJUSTice 2: Joker is a member of a pop punk band from 2002
>>
>>377503414
Would be kind of hard to ape TDK or TAS Joker without the original actors on it. I wish they went with the old reserved homo Joker route instead of the young punk Jokers.
>>
>>377503140
>trying to troll a language
it's the opposite for people that seriously wonder
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.