[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this, dare I say, the GOTY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Is this, dare I say, the GOTY?
>>
>>377502157
no it's the twitch fad of the month
>>
>This same thread with the same picture every single day
>>
>>377502157
no where close. i played around 10 hours, won 1 or two solo and duo games then realized how dull the game became.
the game needs more modes, smaller maps with a larger player density,
>>
>>377502218
This. It's a game to watch other people play, but playing it yourself gets dull. Just like all the other Hunger Games clones, it's a dice roll if you make it to the end game and most of the round is minutes of empty fluff between the action which only lasts a few seconds. It's basically Counter Strike but with a 20 minute buy phase.
The time between the action builds tension which is great for a Twitch stream, but players will eventually get tired of all the waiting and move on to something else.
>>
>>377502218
>Says this as theres literally 100k+ watching and 100k+ playing

you lose
>>
someone gift it to me
thanks
steam id: neoncluster
>>
>>377503205
Delivered [ASCII art of a winking face]
>>
>>377502157
Sure it is, obese and smelly Pajeet shill.
>>
>>377502157
I constantly am amazed at how this game got popular. The gun play feels like a shooter from the early 90s. The graphics are ass and don't say it's the size of the map. It's not optimized, while I get 120+ fps on GTA V with ultra settings, I can barely get 60 on Pub at high (plus it still looks like shit compared to GTA). Nothing about this game is good.
>>
File: 1466940116971.jpg (2MB, 1960x5520px) Image search: [Google]
1466940116971.jpg
2MB, 1960x5520px
Is this, dare I say, the most shilled game ever in /v/?
>>
>>377503879
Their marketing team must target /v/ and twitch. Makes sense, as you'd only need a few people. The game isn't as good as it is hyped.
>>
Last Man Standing is free and better
>>
>>377503803
It got popular because it's new and some streamer made it popular
It'll be dead in month just like every flavor of the month
>>
>>377504236
You mean it's just like that game everyone played on steam for a little bit then realized it was just indie trash? You know... the ones that were pre-release but never finished. Which one was it...
Rust?
7 Days To Die?
H1Z1?
H1Z1 King of the Hill?
Ark: Survival?
>>
It's going to be dead in a few weeks
Playerbase is going to shift towards whatever the new craze is
nobody will remember this in a year

Unless they update it with new shit monthly. but like a lot, a lot of shit. game chaning shit. im not even talking new maps, im talking new modes, new gameplay mechanics, new ways to have fun.
>>
>>377502218

> twitch fad of the month for almost 3 months now.

That comment isn't starting hold up
>>
>>377503803
That's the power of viral marketing and shilling. Very easy to trick easily influenced goyim.

See: this thread.
>>
>>377502157
Garbage twitch-bait only edgy teens play who've never even seen a good game before.
>>
These shill threads must work, I actually youtubed some gameplay today after seeing this exact same fucking thread with the exact same fucking replies every day.

Game looks wank though so I'm not buying, KEEP TRYING SHILLS
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.