[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:post extremely bullshit and annoying enemies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1495188015098.png (126KB, 425x548px) Image search: [Google]
1495188015098.png
126KB, 425x548px
ITT:post extremely bullshit and annoying enemies.
>>
>>377499769
what hl2 mod is this?
also in the regular game they were fun as fuck to fight and you just sound bad
>>
>>377499836
That's Serious Sam (you) dip
>>
I like kleers but after a while 400 KLACKS gets annoying, those fucking exploding frogs though with their smug cunt faces ooh i hate them. They're a great fuck you when mixed in with a horde because they'll ruin your strafe pattern
>>
>>377499836
It's Swrious Sam you retard. Kleers hit like trucks, are gast as fuck, attack in hordes and have that fucking annoying galloping sound. Most bullshit enemy in the series.
>>
File: HL3ConfirmedAccordingToWeapon.png (960KB, 873x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HL3ConfirmedAccordingToWeapon.png
960KB, 873x1080px
These bitches here, there is also a room where about 8 of em are walking around, when they are coloured red and in line of sight they drain your Health for each step they walk towards you. so you have to wait around corners and lure them out.
>>
>>377500267

O no, you mean you have to use strategy and cant just run at a 8 enemies? How dare they have such shit design
>>
Remember kids, kill the Bullfango first.
>>
>>377500267
the pus of man enemies are worse desu
>>
>>377499769
>hold a or d
>enemy misses
serious sam was such a boring game
>>
>>377500345
Open area makes this complicated and doesnt allways work. you also have to watch for their regular attack once they got you they repeat attacking and you cant dodge anymore. so they basicly stunlock you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.