[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien versus Predator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 6.jpg (86KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
86KB, 398x500px
If there was to be a new AvP, who would you like to see make it?
>>
Fromsoft
>>
rockstar or bethsada
>>
core design
>>
>>377491738
>AVP2 will never be on steam
>you will never play its multiplayer again
MOZART 2300 what does it mean
>>
>>377491738

Unknown Worlds

but with a different engine than natural selection 2
>>
>>377492087
Gamespy was a mistake
>>
>>377492119
i think this is pretty well understood
>>
>>377492119
No shit mane.
>>
>>377491738
Xenomorphs were the only species with non-shit vision options
>>
>>377492836

>not 360 noscoping drones all day with the sniper rifle

marines for lyfe
>>
File: Rykov.jpg (39KB, 579x414px) Image search: [Google]
Rykov.jpg
39KB, 579x414px
Fuck predators
>>
I don't care who makes it but if they do make it when you play as alien you should spawn as a face hugger and whatever you latch onto should determine what type of alien you become. They should have at least 5 alien types.

You should also be able to pick what predator clan you're from, your age/experience and your gear.(What you can pick should be based off a point system that goes up depending on how well you did in your last life/lives)

Picking a human if that's available should have a different scoring system where getting any kills is worth a lot more and the human campaign(if there is one) should be way way harder than the other two.
>>
>>377492087
Aside from maybe Natural Selection 2, which games let you evolve/power up to the extent of becoming a queen in this game?

Typing this made me want to play Natural Selection 2, but then I remembered it's dead.
>>
>>377493769

nah its not, theres usually 2-3 full servers at any given time
>>
>>377493881
Yeah, but I would want to play it casually and those are all people who play that shit religiously. The benefit of more popular games is the gradient of skill, vs. being beginner or god tier.
>>
>>377493676
Enabling life cycle was such a shit mechanic in online play because you'd just get blasted before being able to grow to full size, hell you'd get blasted while still incubating.
>>
>>377494005

they really arent

yeah there's a few pros that still play but most players are mediocre that picked it up in some recentish sale

im not very good despite having played it quite a bit over the years, and i still do decent and have fun most games
>>
>>377493478
That guy really knew how to hold a grudge.
>>
>>377494272
In online play it would be pretty annoying. Maybe make it you can start as whatever full grown xenomorph if you have the points for it, otherwise you have to pick normal or like a smaller xenomorph as default OR choose to pick facehugger and go find your own prey if you so desire(to skip having to play weaker shit to build up to it).

And the stronger xenomorphs shouldn't be outright upgrades, they should get weaknesses too, just they would be stronger in general.
>>
>>377494272
>you'd get blasted while still incubating
Fucking hell, this is true.

The mission with sneaking around was cool, but in online mode the stages were way too small to allow time for incubation before another player came around the corner and shot you to pieces.

Being a facehuggger basically guaranteed a free kill, though.
>>
>>377491738
I loved playing aliens in this. Being able to sneak around and walk on walls is something no other game has done (that I'm aware of).

My fav map was the ironworks, there were lots of dark corners on the ceilings where I could drop down on passing preds/marines. Made me truly feel like the aliens from the movies.
>>
I never played Alien versus Predator (1999).
What did I miss out on?
>>
File: avpfinal.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
avpfinal.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>377494392
He did get fucked up pretty bad.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.