[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's actually pretty good now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: swtor.jpg (76KB, 256x371px) Image search: [Google]
swtor.jpg
76KB, 256x371px
it's actually pretty good now
>>
Yes, it is.
>>
It was okay when they had that 350% extra EXP event which made you leave the first planet at +lvl 20

But with regular EXP its still too much of a grind.
People only play endgame to get levels so they get better gear - And the CXP grind doesn't seem to end at all.

So there is that.
>>
still no auto attack?
>>
>>377491539
Its an mmo

IT could be god like and still garbage.
>>
so i got the twitch thing with knights of the eternal something and im trying to start the first mission but it doesnt work, what do i do
>>
>>377491539
Sure, for an MMO.
All MMOs are shit, so that doesn't mean much.
>>
only playing it for the story
>>
it's still on the hero engine and their coders are still shit

enjoy your broken attack/spell animations and ability delay
>>
Imperial Agent has a great storyline.

Also, playing the two Sith classes with Light Side choices is really fun from a storyline point of view since noone knows what to make of you.
>>
>>377491539
My brother keeps telling me that as well. Buteverytime I see him play the game still has the laughably bad animationd, bad dialogue and voice acting and horrible ability spam combat it did have when it came out.
>>
>>377497827
Is LS inq as good as warrior? LS warrior actually seems like they wrote it to played as LS too.
>>
>>377492014
Every melee class has an attack that doesn't cost anything to use that starts off bound to 1. That's the games equivalent of auto attack.
>>
I'm somewhat intrigued by the Fallen Empire stuff. Do I need to have played the Revan expansion to enjoy it?
>>
>>377499837
nah the only thing you need to know from the revan expansion is that the emperor was resurrected at the end of it
>>
>>377491539
>it doesn't matter if the ship is filled with water, some of the holes have been patched
>>
>>377491539
>Free to Play
>Good
Pick one.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.