[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would you ever pick this character over Widow or Soldier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
Why would you ever pick this character over Widow or Soldier?
>>
you wouldn't because the balance of the game is fundamentally flawed
>>
>>377483293
>Blizzard game
>balance
>>
Why would you play Overwatch over TF2 or Quake Champions?
>>
Aimbot Calvin plays McCree and he's top 15.
>>
>>377483543
That doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>377483638
You can reliably land shots from any range and want to add tankbusting potential to your team.
>>
>>377483440
Was that supposed to be witty or smart? The post literally said it wasn't balanced
>>
>>377483762
>Tankbusting
Soldier out shield pressures Mccree and he out dps's him from safer positions.
>any range
I would argue Widow and Soldier do this more effectively. Mccree wins at close range against both of these characters but other than that, not so much.
>>
>>377483228
When a smurfing Tracer destroys us. Worked more time that is healthy. Laugh all you want but when there is a godlike enemy character it is very very important to counter pick it so hard he can't do shit for the rest of the match. Pharahmercy faggotry? Soldier + Bastion / Torb + Zen is a must have and works.
>>
>>377484001
So to counter one character?
>>
>>377483228
Because I have a time machine that can go back to 1.0 where McRee was top tier and Soldier was dogshit

:^)
>>
>>377485064
>the days when McCree could kill a winston with a flashbang and right click

No thanks
>>
Because you need an answer to dive with pharmercy.
>>
>>377484965
Yes. Better than lose because she fuck us up. Happened too many times. Average people (<3200) can't handle a good Genji / Tracer / Pharah and run around like headless chickens. Also contrary what people talk about muh meta a McCree witha good aim is very threatening and he can easily kill things with his ult in soloq.
>>
>>377483228
you need to lock down characters with flashbang also he is good on defense and capture point he is high burst. soldier 76 can't burst, with widow you need to flick. but that take a lot of practice
>>
He's not as 'all or nothing' as Widow and he's not as 'nothing, but always' as Soldier
>>
Maps are too small
>>
>>377483228
To shit on Genji and Winston who give Widow problems.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.