[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dawn of war 3 is dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 47

File: dow3.jpg (20KB, 189x295px) Image search: [Google]
dow3.jpg
20KB, 189x295px
>we want the e-sports crowd
>we want the moba crowd

feels so good to see a dev get exactly what they deserve.
>>
I honestly just went back to CoH2. I just learned how to use the mod tools and its a lot of fun making an all female soviet faction.
>>
they needed way more content to pull it off, also its a shame the lead designer died a few years back. Relic is doomed.
>>
>>377471648
People wanted a classic-style RTS, closer to DoW 1. We got an aberration the likes of which has never been witnessed even in the darkest corners of Nurgle's garden.
>>
>>377472206
>tfw the death of THQ directly led to this travesty

It's a shame. I would have liked to at least see what their original vision for DoW3 was before Sega.
>>
>>377472440

It doesnt help that just doesnt look like 40k at all. Just look at the menus. It feels more at home to starcraft being all shiny and plastic. I miss the worn down and rusty aesthetic of dow1.
>>
>>377472440
Nobody wants a fucking classic RTS, retard

They're the worst form of RTS and barring a few breakouts in the early days of RTS they don't sell.

Idiots like you are the same kind of people begging for more shitty cRPG copycats that redo all the old shit UI and shit gameplay and only replace the good writing with shit writing.

Grow the fuck up, it isn't 2000 anymore, nobody wants your shitty autismfort simulator where you "play" 4 hour skirmish games turtling in a base like a retard against an easy mode AI with combat that amounts to box selecting a huge mass of units and left clicking the enemy base

jesus fucking christ
>>
File: dis nigg.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
dis nigg.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>377472806
wew
>>
>>377472806

Then explain why everyone hates dow3 then? Explain why aoe2 is the most popular rts outside of starcraft?
>>
>>377472806
triggered?
>>
>>377472806

Hello there relic dev. Hows that 3k playerbase going for you?
>>
>>377471648
Was DOW ever good? The squad system made micro unbearable.

The only company to do RTS right is Blizzard and to a lesser extent, Westwood.
>>
>>377472806
>I only play dota
Why is starcraft still popular, then?
People want classic RTS. Just because an angry sperg like you is mad at videogame genres doesnt mean it's an opinion that's shared by everyone.
an hero, faggot.
>>
File: IMG_2223.jpg (103KB, 710x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.jpg
103KB, 710x497px
Legitimately hope Relic is shut down for this shit heap. All these years of loyalty and all the money I gave, only for the biggest betrayal ever
>>
>>377473101

Yes it was. But the squad mechanic was perfected in CoH gameplay wise because it was more tactical. The only reason ti have squads in DoW is to bloat the unit count and have cinematic pitched battles.
>>
>>377472958
>aoe2 is the most popular rts
problem with your point here is being the best swimmer in the paddle pool is not and achievement, rts is dead mobas killed it.

>explain why everyone hates dow3
For me 75% of a single player game plays like a shitter zoomed out version of dow2 then devolves into spamming op shit and 2v2 is just hard blobbing.
Balance is also not the best.
>>
>>377473101
Squad system was a fucking mistake.

>About to kill a squad
>"whoops, what's that? Sorry BRO but I'm gonna press this here retreat button, nothin personnel"
>squad becomes invincible
>other player brings it back to full strength for 0 cost
>>
>>377473290

Then you realize that the only people who like rts are old fans of established titles. DoW is an established title. We do not fucking want it to go the way of mobas just to appeal to newfags. Rts will always only appeal to a niche made of autists like tabletop games thats why you will hear more people complaining why gun sound effects dont sound right.
>>
>>377473376
Was this in DoW2?

In CoH, reinforcing squads could still cost a hefty amount and snipers could still kill retreating enemies.
>>
File: 1431333544803.png (20KB, 616x930px) Image search: [Google]
1431333544803.png
20KB, 616x930px
They should have just remade Dark Crusade.
>>
>>377473183
I've bought literally every single game, including expansions that Relic has ever made, this is the first game I've refused to buy.

Actually scratch that. The only one I never played was the Outfit, but I've bought all their RTS games.
>>
>>377473101
DoW 2 was really good before relic fucked balance and after modders unfucked balance.

>>377473115
It's popular for the same reason overwatch is popular and team fortress 2 was popular. It was one of the only RTS games on the block and people played it because everyone else played it. Once your game is big enough, it doesn't need to actually be good to sell or stay popular.

Notice that starcraft 2 hasn't done nearly as well as the first starcraft. C&C is dead, copycat RTS games keep coming out that rehash the old RTS gameplay and they all die over again.

The most successful RTS's in recent memory (wargame, total war, world in conflict, dawn of war 2, company of heroes, men of war, etc. etc.) have all avoided the basebuilding trap and focused on small unit tactics instead of "strategy" like deciding what order to build your buildings in or micro managing your resources/economy.

Quite simply: People enjoy small unit tactics
They do not enjoy the monotonous basebuilding + unit spam crap that old RTS's do

Moba's tried to improve on the old RTS style by removing the economy and useless mook unit control from the player and it largely worked, which is why you see people playing moba's instead of these old RTS's now.
>>
Im still mad about back flipping Gabriel Angelos. What the fuck.
>>
>>377473376
That's not how it worked

>>377473620
They still died, and they took extra damage from melee, so if you tried to retreat once you got pinned or hit by anything that
>>
>>377473376
You're just plain wrong. I kill retreating squads all the fucking time in CoH2 and DoW2. Only infantry can retreat, and it's a good mechanic for the type of game that CoH is. Without a retreat mechanic, the game would not function properly. One thing I immediately noticed when playing DoW3 that soured me on it was the lack of this feature. Suddenly I now have to spend time microing my squad out of combat back to a building to heal / re-enforce. It's such a shitty mechanic. Then, I realized that that's by design, as the squads are just meant to be meat fodder to elite units.
>>
>>377473930
>>377473954
Yeah, try that against Nobz.
In fact, try doing anything at all against Nobz.

DoW2 was a shit game. DoW3 is a shit game.
>>
>>377474086
git gud
>>
>>377471648

I wonder who the idiot was that said lets make it Moba like league of legends.

did they use a fucking 12 year old focus group? Why the fuck would you trust a kid who only plays flavour of month shit because their favourite streamer said so?
>>
>>377474192
DUDE
NOBZ
LMAO
>>
So just like every other DoW it'll be good once it gets 2 expansions
>>
>>377473930
Yeah, and what's the alternative you dumb fuck? In a game when you have a limited amount of squads, and every squad counts, and is important, especially with vet, do you believe that a squad that gets pinned by an MG should just be taken out of the player's control and doomed to death? That's the exact system you want without a retreat mechanic. The presence of suppression units, as well as the purpose of preserving your squads being extremely important in both CoH and DoW2 meant that you needed an ability to help preserve them. That's exactly what retreat does and it works well, I don't understand the problem.

It's a risk / reward mechanic anyways. You give up all control of the unit and they beeline back to base, if enemies are in your retreat path, or mines, or vehicles, the squads can easily be wiped.

>>377474086
I have 700 hours in DoW2 retribution, more if you count the hours I had in CR and Vanilla before GFWL died, and over 5k hours in CoH and CoH2. The retreat function is fine, I honestly can't believe someone here is complaining about it. It's been a while since I played retribution, but I don't remember any serious balance issues with Nobz.
>>
>>377472806
shouldn't you be working on your high school homework?
>>
>>377474352
>I don't remember any serious balance issues with Nobz.
You really don't have 700 hours in DoW2 then
>>
File: 1491887580697.png (13KB, 266x220px) Image search: [Google]
1491887580697.png
13KB, 266x220px
>>377471648
I know this is a shitposting thread but I need to ask anyway.
How similar is this game (or previous) to the real game?

In the place were I play card games there is a lot of people who play Warhammer and Warmachine.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (37KB, 583x327px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
37KB, 583x327px
>>377474463
100 less than I remembered, but yes I have close to that.
>>
>>377474721
Nice, you spent 600 hours playing the single player campaign?
>>
File: 1433436678593.jpg (304KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
1433436678593.jpg
304KB, 1016x970px
>>377472806
>>
>RTS people want an RTS
>make a MOBA with RTS elements
>no one wants it
>publishers: there's no interest in RTSs anymore. from now on we'll stick to F2P MOBAs
someone explain this logic to me
>>
>>377474574
Not similar at all. Tabletop game is more like X-com with units moving in squads and even more random dice rolling.
>>
>>377475404
I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>377474789
???
>>
>>377476139
The joke was that you clearly have never played multiplayer or even single player custom against orkz because Nobz were fucking overpowered
>>
>>377474574
as much as I'd like to say the 40k tabletop is great, it really isn't. By all means get into it and paint minis and shit, I did, it was a blast.

But as an actual game, the ruleset sucks. Matches are decided during force composition, not usually by what you actually do in the game, and everything's really bogged down and slow.

Battletech on the other hand's one of the best tabletop games I've played, and you can play it on computer for free too.
>>
>>377476208
nobs weren't OP you just suck
>>
>>377476423
>nobs weren't OP

wanna know how i know you have never player multiplayer
>>
>>377476208
Jokes are supposed to be funny.
>>
>>377476523
that's why you are such a funny man
>>
>>377472806
You're right but you should compare them to Quake/ArenaFPS fags, not to cRPG fans.

Both RTS and Quake/ArenaFPS are in the same situation.
>>
>>377476458
wanna know how I know you're a shitter?
>>
>>377476208
Nobz were an extremely expensive late game unit. They were slow, and they were weak vs. vehicles. That's pretty much all you needed to beat nobz, was a predator, or a fire prism, or any other vehicle to kite them around and take away their HP.

I honestly don't remember having any issues countering them, yes they were powerful, but they weren't a cheap unit to field.
>>
>>377476878
>weak vs vehicles

please go actually play DoW2 multiplayer against an ork player, and then come back and discuss
>>
there are currently about 5900 people in total war warhammer which came out a year ago and has had a new content drought for a couple months now
Dawn of war 3 has 1700 people for comparison
>>
>>377477535
Even worse, Company of Heroes 2, Relic's previous game, has over twice the amount of players at all times than DoW3, and it's almost 5 years old.
>>
>>377476973

What the fuck are you even smoking? Nobs will get shredded to pieces even by terminators with power claws. Now those guys were fucking op. I remember just tearing through carnifexes with them and a force commander with power claws too
>>
>>377473841
>>377477535
I don't get why so many people compare Total War series to this. Total war is a single player game first and everything else second. Most people don't even play out the freaking fights in it so the game turns into a Turn-based strategy. This is pretty fucking far from DoW3 where common concern is:
>waah why is everything so fast, my army already dead!
This is why way less people play DoW3 and other RTS, plus DoW3 has a pleathora of other issues that add on to it.
>>
>>377477931
I only compared them because they're 2 warhammer ips
>>
>>377476973
like I said, literally kite them with any vehicle, or counter them with heavy infantry like >>377477919
said.

There were plenty of balance issues with DoW2, I don't think Nobz were even close to the top of that list. I never played the elite mod though, they supposedly fixed a lot of the issues with it.
>>
I dont even know the deal with Nobz. Last time I remember, they were easily btfod by Eldar Wraithguards.
>>
>>377473841

>Quite simply: People enjoy small unit tactics
They do not enjoy the monotonous basebuilding + unit spam crap that old RTS's do

You'd be surprised. Unlike arena shooters, older clunkier RTSses still have their playerbase even up to this day. AoE2 in particular, its a bit baffling why it has such a robust online community for such an old game but there it is.

And that game is far more slow-paced than Starcraft 2 or Mobas, and has far more focus on good macroing too.

People are still fine with "build your own base and customise it"-aspect of RTSses and manager-games. Thats why mobile games like Clash of Clans or some farmville shit, or city-building games like Cities:Skylines have been financially successful. Warcraft 3 is STILL played in tournament-level in China, its still popular in there.

So "old style"-RTS is not a doomed genre yet. One of the problems of post- Dawn of War 1/C&C3 era was that suddenly all RTSses simplified themselves too much or tried to be too hard like Starcraft or MOBA. Dawn of War 2 was somewhat successful despite ruining the online play, while C&C4 just failed miserably. Huge armies are not a bad thing, its part of giving you the feeling that you've built something. Limiting the unit size too small just homogenizes the game too much and makes it more boring.
>>
Honestly I'm glad this happened, maybe now GW will stop being so fucking jewish.
>>
>>377479395
>maybe now GW will stop being so fucking jewish.

lel, you actually believe anything will change?
>>
>>377471648
I think it would have worked if they didn't jew it so hard and make the escalation bullshit or whatever it's called.
No escalation phase and maybe 5 starting classes game would have done pretty well.
>>
>>377479527
No but one can hope. They could keep milking and rising their toys prices but who knows.
>>
>>377478318
>There were plenty of balance issues with DoW2
I mained Nids.
It's sad.
I'm sad.
>>
>>377479395
>>377479493
Nothing will change. This is just another game destroyed by wishful thinking and incredibly high expectations.
>2017 not having literally everything possible on release
>>
>>377479632
Ah yeah, Nids really weren't that great, but they were really fun to play in team games. They were definitely the weakest faction overall though.

That said, the Lichtor was my favorite commander to play.
>>
File: bark soul.png (448KB, 650x665px) Image search: [Google]
bark soul.png
448KB, 650x665px
What dropped harder, evolve or this game?
>>
>>377479748
Evolve definitely. No one even plays that game anymore. DoW3 won't go away though, it's had a rough start and I don't think the community will grow too much, but a good expansion could make it somewhat better. They also said they are developing other multiplayer modes, add in some better mechanics as well to the gameplay and it could easily be improved to a playable state.
>>
>>377479748
This game imo, they knew what people wanted and went the opposite way everyone was expecting them to. Evolve had really shitty team managing it which led to it's death. Meanwhile relic knows exactly what they are doing and have no one else to blame but themselves.
>>
>>377479527

Really artificial way to dictate the pace of the game. Basically rush- and greedy builds don't exist in the game, and as a result its a much more streamlined and boring experience when you can't figure out creative ways to win the match.

If rushing is such a huge problem, they could simply tweak the fast t1 units so that its not easy to rush with them. Unit- and map balance being the ways to discourage rushing (although still being possible).
>>
good. fuck nu-relic
>>
>>377479748

dow3 obviously. I think Evolve took like 2-3 months to kill off? Its not even a month yet and dow3s playerbase shrunk to 1/4ths of its release weekened size.
>>
>>377479748
Even with all the issues, this game will keep going after couple expansions and other content patches. No one will probably even remember this debacle just like DoW2's release now.
>>
Whats laughable/ or sadder is that the dowg thread on /vg/ might be one of the shortest lived generals to date.
>>
>>377472806
Spotted one of the DoWIII devs. Your game is shit.

They tried a Warhammer 40K MOBA and it got canned. Why did you think it would work a second time?

People still play the first DoW.

>>377473841
>DoW 2 was really good before relic fucked balance and after modders unfucked balance
DoW 2 started out terrible. The AI didn't even want to fight.
>>
>>377479746
Nid balance was a fucking rollercoaster.

Beta melee with Hgaunts, then Only War nerfs to melee.
Rippers fucking up ranged units, then moved to SporeFex.
VWar aura coming with the unit, then the aura gets nerfed.
Spore squad-det and full damage to retreat, then suppress-det and reduced.
LictorA hooks sniping Scout Sarges, then mook shielding.
Swarmlord being Vehicle armor ???.

Meanwhile, here's SM Tacs and CM Tics fucking steamrolling everything and SM mains literally deciding what the game's balance should be.
>>
>shit campaign
>shit vs AI gameplay
>wonder why an RTS fails
kek, every fucking time.
>>
>>377473115
>muh dota boogeyman
>>
>>377480342
>and SM mains literally deciding what the game's balance should be.
As is their right
>>
>>377480718
Maybe you don't get it.

It wasn't SM being what Relic considered 'neutral' in balancing.
It was the lead balancer only taking balance feedback from SM mains.
>>
>>377480650
But can you address the arguments, sir?
>>
File: 1479934518472.png (1MB, 667x861px) Image search: [Google]
1479934518472.png
1MB, 667x861px
>>377479748

Evolve's DLC marketing was what tanked it. Nobody knew what was available, how much it cost, or whether it was worth buying.

DoW3's problem is the exact opposite - it's a lack of content. There's only one multiplayer mode, and 3 factions (why the fuck did they decide to do one less faction this time around?). If they're really willing to put more money into this game, a couple expansions will save it. Obviously Necrons up next, then probably Imperial Guard or Chaos after that.
>>
File: 1493587503255.png (358KB, 534x620px) Image search: [Google]
1493587503255.png
358KB, 534x620px
>>377471648
I hate these shitpost meme threads that use the numbers of viewers on fucking Twitch to determine the life of a game.
>>
File: dead gaem.jpg (90KB, 757x917px) Image search: [Google]
dead gaem.jpg
90KB, 757x917px
>>377481792
Fine, look at the actual game numbers then, do you see the point?
>>
>>377481927

>already 1.7k

Jesus christ.

Its not even a month yet.
>>
Here's the problem with DoW 3. They removed morale having any effect on the game. Units almost die as fast as units in a Starcraft game but cost 4x more than units in a Starcraft game.

As a result it feels really fucking weird. As much shit that DoW 2 got for multiplayer, it did reasonably represent a tabletop feel aspect of the game into an RTS form. DoW 3 just feels like super micromanagement bros 3. Literally every fucking unit has an active ability.
>>
File: battleborn shilling.png (212KB, 720x818px) Image search: [Google]
battleborn shilling.png
212KB, 720x818px
>>377481927
2k-5k average players is a completely solid playerbase.

If you want to see an actually dead game go look at Battleborn. It's gotten to the point where Gearbox have dedicated accounts to afk to keep the playercount in the triple digits.
>>
Both DoW2 and DoW3 are cancerous as fuck.

If your RTS consists of only using 2/3 unit types in competitive game, its boring and broken as fuck.
>>
>>377482437
so...most RTS?
>>
File: 1457901640876.jpg (326KB, 1130x787px) Image search: [Google]
1457901640876.jpg
326KB, 1130x787px
>>377471648

>3rd godamn game in the franchise
>they had the chance to avoid the stale as fuck orks/eldar/SM/? formula
>instead they just cut the 4th faction and went with the same shit

If they decided to go with something a bit more interesting, like a Tau/Necron/Chaos/IG lineup, then maybe some more people could have been asked to give a fuck.

And as a bonus, that might have made for a more interesting SP campaign as well.
>>
>>377482320

Now thats just pathetic. And hilarious.

Also, few thousand is not very encouraging for a brand new game. If an old game has that many players, you got yourself a guaranteed cult fanbase at least.

If they remove the stupid MOBA elements from the map like the defence turrets and escalations, plus add in at least 2 new races for free, then I'll consider getting DoW 3, but not before.

I don't want a Starcraft 2 mod with brighter colors and more cartoony graphics, I want a fucking W40K RTS. Full of rust, guts, bullets and viscera.
>>
>>377482320

Its not solid if the game is just three weeks old. What the fuck are you smoking? You were also saying this excuse when it had 9k players last week.
>>
>>377472440
>We got an aberration the likes of which has never been witnessed
C&C4 exists.
>>
>>377474574
If you want cool minis, get some 40k ones and paint away. If you want a good miniature game, play X-wing or Armada or something.
>>
>>377480041

DoW2 was controversial because it deviated from the original, but it had a solid single player campaign with rpg elements. I don't like DoW3 changes but the real problem for most is the lack of content and a campaign that offers pretty much a glorified tutorial. As the result the game has "unsuccessfull online game, stay away!" written on it's face and few and fewer are compelled to buy it.
>>
>>377483271

Sacrificing the single player would have been okay if the multiplayer was hot shit, but as it turns out even the fucking multiplayer was goddamn boring. Now thats how you kill off your potential customers, by pissing off both fanbases.
>>
I'm not happy it's dead. I don't want any games to fail, I want all games to be good.
>>
>>377483271
>a campaign that offers pretty much a glorified tutorial

Fucking this.

If they couldn't be bothered to give us a fun as fuck campaign like DoW2's, then just do the grand campaign like in DC/SS.

Instead we just got shitty meme characters and YET ANOTHER FUCKING DEMON as the end boss.
>>
>>377483424
>sacrificing the single player

Classic mistake. RTS with poor single player experiences die. These games thrive on the fact that a decent chunk of players rarely touch multiplayer and those who are there for co-op vs AI, Custom matches/mods, etc.
>>
>>377473841
>Notice that starcraft 2 hasn't done nearly as well as the first starcraft.

Yeah but it sold a metric shitload so Blizz no longer has to care
>>
>>377474574

What the others said. It's fun to make and paint the miniatures for display, but the actual game is kinda ass.

You want a videogame that's a 1:1 translation of a GW tabletop game that's actually fun? Go play Blood Bowl, or the Legendary Edition of Blood Bowl 2.
>>
>>377483271

Yeah, the campaigns were the saving grace of DoW2, and the art director really succeeded in making the game feel like W40K.

https://youtu.be/AbmDLVFAaec

On paper just going through the map from Point A to Point B killing random squads here and there sounds stale and boring. But it wasn't, because you got a squad of cool W40K races doing cool shit with cool weapons. As much as people hated sync kills and similar aesthetic stuff in the online format, they were essentially what made people play DoW-games over other RTSses. The FEEL of W40K is very important for the franchise, its the ONE reason even casuals prefer playing it over Starcraft 2 or even MOBAs.

If the feel isn't right, casuals don't care and W40K fans feel repulsed by your product.
>>
>>377477931
Thank god, I thought I was the only one who skipped fights in Total War. Maybe I should just play Grand strategy but I'm afraid too because dudes on my 600 lb life play those games.
>>
>>377483271
All I'm saying is that people will keep playing DoW3, especially after expansions. It just needs more content, variety and balancing.
>>
>>377483965

If it lasts long enough for that to even happen.
>>
>>377483093
Goddammit, that game was the worst possible ways to end the franchise. The funny thing is that they are trying to copy CoH too.
>>
>>377483987
It may if Relic releases additional game modes really soon.

Including a Last Stand mode
>>
File: daemon fucking shits.gif (1MB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
daemon fucking shits.gif
1MB, 300x278px
>>377483797
>As much as people hated sync kills and similar aesthetic stuff in the online format, they were essentially what made people play DoW-games over other RTSses

I completely agree. This gif here is a good example of Relic giving a fuck.

>grey knights added in Dark Crusade
>there are only two or three "proper" daemon units in the entire game
>one of them has no reason to be in melee
>devs still take the time to give them a neat sync kill that most people will never see
>>
>>377483530

Considering the launch with a single hybrid (which was risky and proved to be full of unpopular idea) multiplayer mode they pretty much shot themself in the foot by not having a more substantial single player experience. A good sp would have been a lifebelt to keep the game afloat untill the expansion of the multiplayer modes. You can't play anymore a dead online game but you can still return to one with a good sp and people know it.
>>
>>377484150

Synch kills literally do not work in any way outside of single-player though. If it's a long animation, basically your only choices are either to make them invulnerable during it or vulnerable during it, and neither of those are good ideas.

It only works if it's something that's automatically turned off in multiplayer.
>>
>>377483965

And this is the problem: i am not buying the game in this state and it's the sentiment of a lot of potential buyers. Less people that buy the game -> less players -> more people convinced that's a dead game -> less profit = reallocated resources in the game studio with limited expansions. It's a bad chain reaction that could have been avoided with some effort in the single player.
>>
So when are they adding IG? only faction i have any interest in playing, and i want to see if they fuck them up completely
>>
>>377484404

Not him but all I can say is Relic is probably happy they didn't spend any money making this game right now.

Plus the game hinted a chaos/necron expansion so hard that it's probably already in development.
>>
>>377484484

Well Guardsmen are in the SP (they're not Cadians though, since Cadia is gone), and lasguns are actually portrayed properly now, but all they have is Guardsmen, no other proper units.
>>
>>377473626
Sorry meant to type Soulstorm**
>>
>>377484536

Can't we have DC's SP with SS's MP? Then everyone is happy.
>>
>>377472490
Sega has nothing to do with this

People forget both CA and Relic showed signs of jewry before THQ went down

That Arab looking jew for CA , community manager for rome 2 is at fault as he consulted for relic
>>
File: gorgutz.gif (110KB, 140x139px) Image search: [Google]
gorgutz.gif
110KB, 140x139px
>>377484150
>>
>>377484273
>your only choices are either to make them invulnerable during it or vulnerable during it, and neither of those are good ideas

Sure I suppose, if for some reason you want the multiplayer to be some perfect competitive experience. But most people really don't give a fuck.

40k in general is about these insanely disparate factions murdering the fuck out of each other - sync kills are just cool little animations that let the units show off.
>>
>>377484273

Or simply make it a toggle-option in the gameplay menu. I don't understand why it has to be removed entirely. Casuals fucking love it, single-player campaigns they are absolutely fine and make the game legitimately better looking and feel better. Online they can be a problem but if you can just switch them off, its a non-issue.
>>
>>377484602
Kudos anon and yea that would work.
>>
>>377479748
DoW3 can still be saved by going full fanservice and adding more faction and multiplayer maps that aren't moba shit
>>
>>377484752

I don't want my commander getting shredded because he's in the middle of an animation and can't defend himself.
>>
>>377484887

Well there's already standard skirmish in the workshop.
>>
File: get krumped.gif (760KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
get krumped.gif
760KB, 240x180px
>>377484672

Warboss kills are great.

My favorites are still the Necron Lord's. A shame I can't find any decent webm/gifs of those.
>>
>>377484602

Seconded.
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (142KB, 1652x794px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
142KB, 1652x794px
>>377471648
this is no bait or troll it is actually dying.
See for yourself: https://steamspy.com/app/285190
>>
>>377484150
This, I just want the fights to look amazing and for the game to be fun, i don't care about muh esports
>>
Its got everything there to make a great game, we just have to wait for the overhaul mod
Or it goes on special for $20
>>
>>377484923

I know. There are already maps in the workshop that put the cores as far back behind the bases so it destroying the enemy base becomes your first priority. But of course, the bitter taste has already set it.
>>
File: 1456319585402.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456319585402.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>377484902

I get that and I understand why you don't give a shit about sync kill animations. There's nothing wrong with that at all.

But you are most likely in the minority - I feel pretty confident when I say that most players would favor the inclusion of sync kills, if simply because that's more eye candy. The majority of players in multiplayer games are not competitive ones who feel strongly one way or another about balancing issues.

The only problem is that Relic decided to cater to the competitive audience (the minority of players) and did away with them entirely. So you can understand that a lot of people are going to be irked by that choice.
>>
>>377484273
when both sides have synch kills isn't it balanced in multiplayer? Because both parties have them ?
>>
Have the mod tools been released yet? Ive been having a blast tweaking some tuning mods in CoH2. Its so much fun making your own faction using the ingame resources. Reminds me of old wc3 world editor days.
>>
File: Burns017.png (149KB, 249x444px) Image search: [Google]
Burns017.png
149KB, 249x444px
>Titans going invisible in bushes.
>>
>>377485321

I never said they shouldn't in the game. I'm just saying they should be turned off if you're playing against other people and not the computer.

>>377485374

No because different kills have different animation lengths.
>>
>>377485321
Talking for others is pretty dumb and I would advise against it. I also don't give a single fuck about sync kills.
Anyway it is already gone. The engine won't be able to integrate it again. Just let it go or go play previous versions.
>>
>>377485374

It affects unit balance, making melee units worse than they already are. Then again DoW3 has the mechanic where melee units slow down the movement speed of the units they're attacking, so that alone could balance it out.
>>
>>377485443
creed
>>
>>377485454

>Anyway it is already gone. The engine won't be able to integrate it again. Just let it go or go play previous versions.

>Hey guys, I think we should really remove Fatalities from Mortal Kombat. It makes them more competitive games that way. Nobody really liked those anyway right?
>>
>>377485443
This shit was hilarious when I first discovered it. But has become the most annoying shit that both I and my opponent spend more time attacking bushes than we do actually micromanaging ouur forces.
>>
>>377485454
>>377485450
not that anon but you guys are muh esports losers aren't you?
>>
>>377485587
That's a really bad analogy considering the fight is over when fatalities happen. That isn't the case in rts.
>>
>>377485454
>Talking for others is pretty dumb and I would advise against it

I'm not stating my opinion as fact, but if I'm annoyed when sync kills are gone, then it's more than like that others feel the same way. There are no special snowflakes.

>Just let it go

Let what go? I'm not exactly tearing my hair out over this. But if I see a developer make what I feel is a bad decision, I'll say so.
>>
>>377485613

No I just care about a semblance of balance outside of single-player. SP anything goes, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>377485650

True. But make it a toggle option in the game, so you can turn it on for casual matches and single player, and turn it off for multiplayer. Problem solved, everyone is happy.

Just outright removing it was a retarded decision.
>>
>>377485613
>muh esports losers
>muh sync kills losers
>muh comp stomp losers
Who gives a fuck? Play the game or don't. There lots of other games to play these days.
>>
File: 1.jpg (8KB, 160x183px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 160x183px
>friend of mine is really into warhammer games including dawn of war
>buys dow3
>asks me to get it so we can play together
>never been big on rts games
>buy it because I think he's cute and want to get closer with him
>enjoying playing with him and having him guide me on how to improve over voice comms

Doesn't matter if it's not a big esport it's still fun and gets me what I want
>>
>>377485765
>Who gives a fuck? Play the game or don't

What an amazingly shitty attitude. Why even bother discussing anything at all, then?

You'll give enough of a fuck to respond to this post though.
>>
>>377485774

faggots get out

I'm glad you like the game anon. Which faction do you two usually play?
>>
>>377485986
I've mainly been going space marines as I find it the simplest to pick up. Eldar have really fun mechanics with the easy base moving and hit & run shield regen strategies. He's been alternating between all 3 and seems to be consistently good with all of them
>>
File: 1494687985923m.jpg (113KB, 1024x556px) Image search: [Google]
1494687985923m.jpg
113KB, 1024x556px
Hmm
>>
>>377486085

Knowing Sega's track record they had them do this for the press.

That being said, it's anti-bullying. Literally the most safe, noncontroversial movement to back. Who is pro bullying? Literally no one but assholes.
>>
>>377486085
That guy in the front row second from the right looks like me except with a goatee and he's losing his hair
>>
>>377485765

>Who gives a fuck?

Why are you in this thread if you don't give a fuck about the game?
>>
File: 1476406390381.png (411KB, 1285x870px) Image search: [Google]
1476406390381.png
411KB, 1285x870px
>>377486246

Thanks for sharing, I guess.
>>
>>377486209
I always used to enjoy bullying in the laning phase of DotA 2
>>
>>377486209
Bullying is good because it helps kids from becoming what millennials are today
>>
>>377484098
>release last stand mode in dow2
>it's really popular
>make it standalone and release dlc just for that mode
>it's still really popular
>don't bother with it at all in the sequel

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>377486321
you're welcome.
>>
File: wildtimesattherock.png (1MB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
wildtimesattherock.png
1MB, 894x894px
>>377486302
Funposting like everyone else, why else!
>>
>>377486642
faggots like you ruin threads
>>
DoW 1 was ultimately the fluffy 40k game
DoW 2 was ultimately the tabletopy 40k game
DoW 3 is ultimately just another C&C style RTS with heroes inserted into it
>>
>>377486553
Well since DoW 3 was made on the ashes of one version of the game that was a MOBA, plus the push for a RTS, it realy fucked up the entire game making process.

So I guess SEGA wanted the game released in its chimeric form in the hope of milking it with DLCs out the ass, perhaps including a proper Last Stand mode.

Who know, it might yet come back. Between the progression system and the doctrines, it would be workable. Especially since the last level of the campaign is practically just that.
>>
>>377486789
do you even know where you are?
>>
>>377486538

Except millenials DID have to deal with bullying. It's the newest generation that doesn't, aside from cyber bullying which isn't real.
>>
>>377486845

Lets not kid ourselves, SEGA treats acquisitions like how all publishers treat their acquisitions - as investments to take advantage of their IPs. SEGA wanted Relic to succeed the same way Creative Assembly ultimately succeeded as a SEGA acquisition.

Relic will be forced to make DLCs and low budget expansion packs. And if the popularity of the game doesn't go up after that, Relic will probably be closed as a failed venture.
>>
We have to exterminate old generation :^)
>>
File: 1495076542123.gif (617KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1495076542123.gif
617KB, 498x498px
>>377487230
If kill all the oldfags, do we become the oldfags?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
>>377471648

Easy ways to fix the game:

>Reduce the cost to 10$

>Remove hero costs/

>Nerf heroes

>Buff regular units

>make 2-3 beautiful maps

>remove all the MOBA mechanics

>add "weaker" turrets to the building list

>make the few good voice lines/actors louder

>hire better voice actor in future dlcs/games
What I dont understand is, why don't companies like this listen to their actual fucking audience?

They know that Warhammer 40k/DoW 1 fans have to be convinced first and that no matter what they do, the casual might not buy the game. Why did they try to convince the casuals first?
>>
>>377487128
If Relic gets lucky, they might get to release additional game modes for the MP for free, then the Necrons expansion in short order.

Though at this point, only a proper full scale expansion with new campaigns a la Frozen Throne would be truly worth the money. Including a Necron campaign in which you play a Phaeron on a mission to wake up his tomb world. It serves as the tutorial for the Last Stand.
>>
>>377487428

Because you like to suck flaccid dick.
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
>>377471941
Please post it in the Steam Workshop whenever it's ready.
>>
File: 1495068753760.jpg (47KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1495068753760.jpg
47KB, 500x475px
>>377487553
>for free
How about 15.99$ each for race expansions and 5.99$ for map packs? No?
Too bad.
>>
>>377487428
They did not try to attract the casuals first. Which is the reason the game went to shit. It was focused day one on esports and competitive.

Casuals do not play those.
>>
File: 1492847347616.png (266KB, 1006x733px) Image search: [Google]
1492847347616.png
266KB, 1006x733px
While it saddens me that 40k threads probably wont last without DoW 3 shitposting, I know these threads will be made all summer long. Maybe i'll get a few wins.
>>
>>377486806
Nothing fluffy about some Marine captain sending a couple of thousands marines to the meat grinder that is the marine stronghold missions in Dark Crusade and Soulstorm.
>>
>>377487817

You say that but unless an expansion comes out, I have a feeling people won't even bother talking about it outside of "oh yeah, that happened".

Much like DNF.
>>
>>377487690

I was so happy when I knew how to use the soviet medics as infantry models. Its so funny seeing a team of them lug around an mg42 lmg like fucking rambo. Too bad the female voice overs are really limited.
>>
>>377487728
The only thing they can realistically release for free would be the game modes. Such as a classic Annihilation game mode.
I'm not expecting anything else for free, especially not the factions expansions. This never happened in the series before, it will not happen now.
Also, there is a map editor, so who gives a shit about map packs. One thing that was done right at least.
>>
>>377472806
>Nobody wants a fucking classic RTS, retard
Is that why blizzard caved in SC2 by remastering SC1 again?
>>
>>377487932
Koreans not playing SC2
>>
>>377487817
>implying DoW3 shitposters even know half the shit in that bingo
Most of those memes and games are already forgotten.
>>
>>377487932
This is exactly what he meant. Noone moves on from the old classic, if one appears its not played and dies quickly.

Including Starcraft 2, which has every hallmark of the previous game.
>>
>>377488002
No one ever gets bingo anyway because that bingo chart is actually hard to complete.
>>
File: 1495160840274.gif (282KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
1495160840274.gif
282KB, 400x296px
>>377483797

Fucking this. 40k thrives on the "Rule of Cool." The setting is deliberately over the top and designed to be as bombastic and ridiculous as possible. You can't just apply the 40k logo and basic aesthetic to a game and expect it to be successful if you don't go all the way with it. Look at all of those shitty games that are just "typical game from x genre, but with 40k" that are nothing more than worthless trash bin fillers.

I mean, look at fucking Space Marine. The game was a pretty average shooter/hack n' slash hybrid that didn't do anything particularly well, but the game was well received because they fucking nailed the 40k look and feel, and as such it was satisfying to play despite its flaws.

A soulless e-sport cash-in game without the proper grit and tone just doesn't make for a good game, much less a good 40k game, and that's what we got with DoW III.
>>
File: depression-and-alcoholism.jpg (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
depression-and-alcoholism.jpg
35KB, 250x250px
>>377471648
>feels so good to see a dev get exactly what they deserve.
Oh yeah, so great to never see a good WH40K game ever again because of trash like this. Fucking amazing, you ugly shit.
>>
>>377488071

I think this is simply the bane of pc games. Ever notice how most pc communities almost always have fanatical opinion over the first game of a series? Even with MMOs like ro and gw, the sequels are almost always dead on arrival because nostalgia is simply too strong in pc.
>>
File: FH12APR_HEASTU_17.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FH12APR_HEASTU_17.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>377487896
That sounds adorable as well as hilarious. It may be a hard thing to shoot them.
>>
File: b60.png (407KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
b60.png
407KB, 600x756px
Post yfw you didnt fall for the DoW 3 meme despite /v/'s heavy shilling.
>>
File: 1476297446901.jpg (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476297446901.jpg
14KB, 240x240px
>>377488242

>Even with MMOs like ro and gw

I really hope this is bait. GW2 got shit on by GW1 players because it was WoW-lite with the Guild Wars logo slapped on it, not because of nostalgia.
>>
File: female(male)darkangel.jpg (16KB, 340x318px) Image search: [Google]
female(male)darkangel.jpg
16KB, 340x318px
>>377488339
Perhaps you should also add them to DoW3, anon.
>>
File: IMG_2210.gif (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2210.gif
107KB, 640x480px
>>377488434
Same senpai. Also lmao at all these people saying it can be fixed. Unless they completely redo the artstyle to even LOOK like 40k, this game can't be fixed at all. This game has no fucking soul
>>
>>377488505

There are no female non-eldar units though in the game though, unless Solaria has a model that Im not aware of. Even then, if mod tools for dow3 work like coh2, you could potentially give someone like Macha a heavy bolter.
>>
>>377488505
A good use of greenstuff if there ever was one.
>>
>>377473183
It's dead, Jim.
>>
>>377488242
I'd argue the problem is that online multiplayer can be maintained essentially forever on PC. So the collective mass of players can keep going and never stop until the end of time.

Which means that once someone make a similar game, it is immediately compared with the old, often disfarourably because between patches, custom maps (an old staple of PC games starting obviously with Doom) and community made fixes and game modes, it cannot compare at launch.

No game can truly compare with Quake3 because the community is still alive to this day. D2LoD remains the king of the genre, easily, and will not be dethroned. SC:BW has made a comeback, and the remaster is just a way to milk the franchise even more. And so on and so forth. Even Doom sees new mods come out pretty often.
>>
>>377488434
>/v/'s heavy shilling.
Where? People here have been shitting on it since gameplay was shown.
>>
File: 1495222337960.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
1495222337960.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>377488434
>>377488592
>he didn't buy the best 40k game to date
>>
File: 1419729865964.gif (2MB, 273x467px) Image search: [Google]
1419729865964.gif
2MB, 273x467px
>>377488505
>Don't Call Anybody.
>>
>>377472806
>all these triggered replies
top kek anon. what games do u play btw? im curious
>>
>>377473183
Are you the sort of idiot who bought into No Man's Sky?

Between the fair amount of gameplay and the open beta, they hid nothing. It was obvious it was not a great game way before launch. So its by no means a betrayal. It failed to meet expectations, but there was no lie.
>>
>>377488779

Please dont use Sora no Woto to shitpost. That anime has a special place in my heart.
>>
File: 1495065158359.png (177KB, 767x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1495065158359.png
177KB, 767x1042px
>>377488924
You also have a special place in my heart, anon.
>>
>>377473841
>>377472806
although I hate to say it, I think you're actually right
>>
File: 525.png (2MB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
525.png
2MB, 750x1000px
Another series ruined by shitty marketing decisions/"improvements".

*looks at Command & Conquer 4, Heroes of Might and Magic 7, Age of Empires 3, Disciples 3, Civilization: Beyond Earth/6*
>>
>>377489176

Fuck you I liked AoE3. That game actually had heart and passion compared to DoW3. One of the best pike and shot military games out there.
>>
I'll wait for more content and a not complete total shit gamemode before buying, otherwise the game doesn't look bad. People really exaggerate the "MOBA hero" aspect of the game, because heroes get fucking shredded as well by normal units. Basically everything is strong and fragile.
>>
>>377489176
Disciples 3: Reincarnation version made the game pretty good. This game will also be good after an expansion, not even a remake.

>>377489282
DoW3 has heart and passion, it just went into Eldar faction. Since that is all Relic devs care about and play.
>>
>>377489353
Are Eldar still OP? I thought the moaning of the day is ASM ruining everything.
>>
>>377489462

Kinda. Still the most annnoying and tedious to fight though
>>
>>377489353
faggots like eldar. dow3 being cartoony shit is making so much more sense
>>
>>377479748
I got a bit of fun out of evolve when it went free, got bored after about 5 days, but I had fun.
Dow 3 was utter boring shit for the entirety of 5 hours I played the beta for.
>>
File: umies.jpg (10KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
umies.jpg
10KB, 192x263px
>>377489462
Literally only Eldar are still playing this game. It is so fucking broken it is not even funny. Scorpions dominate the early game, bullshit dire avenger doctrines and their spam carries the game till T2 then falcon/wraithguard for the win.
Everyone is waiting for the patch on 24th.
>>
Basebuilding is shit and not right for 40k, should have improved on the DoW2 design
>>
>>377489968
>doesn't know shit about 40k lore
>likes dow2
It all makes so much sense.
>>
>>377490138
talking about the tabletop, not lore.
>>
>>377489684
So I take it the Orks are trash then?
>>
>>377490689
Orks have become autism itself, makes me cringe to play as them honestly
>>
>>377490138
There is no base building in tabletop.
>>
>>377490765
What went so wrong? from what I saw, the Waagh Tower mechanic is interesting and fitting.
>>
>>377482767
They had to at least include Spess margarines and orks since they're the most recognisable factions of the 40k franchise.
But it was really dumb that they didn't atleast include chaos
>>
>>377488185
The dawn of war franchise will take a hit but there are like 20 studios with rights to the 40k franchise
>>
>>377490915
There is a lot of it in the lore and books. DoW3 base building is the closest and has the best looking buildings for each race. That is one of the few things they actually got right with the game.

>>377490943
Orks are ok, but basically each race has 1 strategy in the current patch. Deviating from it is asking to lose. You will still lose to a well-played Eldar though, because reasons.
>>
>>377491063
>there are like 20 studios with rights to the 40k franchise
This. The next good WH40K game will be Necromunda, since it's made by the same devs who made Mordheim.
>>
>want to play it
>don't like how it looks
>30 bucks from G2A still seems like a rip-off for this piece of shit
JUST
>>
>>377491281
just wait for it to drop to like $10 on g2a
>>
>>377476458
>*unzips inferno bolter*
You were saying?
>>
>>377491218
>You will still lose to a well-played Eldar though, because reasons.
Perfectly in line with the tabletop then
>>
>>377490138
>base building
>in 40k lore
Maybe for Orks and Guard but outside of few stupid cases Space Marines never construct EmprahLand on site they want blown up.
Eldars almost always use old left portals, magic or just dropship to position.
Chaos depends on faction/status.
>>
File: Pyschosister.jpg (141KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
Pyschosister.jpg
141KB, 1024x575px
http://www.40ksource.com/

How many people know about this source mod? It was a pretty fun multiplayer shooter last time I played it. I kind of want to shill it so that when I go back to playing it there are more players around.
>>
>>377490138
>doesn't know shit about 40k lore
Says the guy defending basebuilding.
>>
>>377491241
Didn't know they were making a new game. Thanks for the heads up anon
>>
>>377472440
I am ok with DoW 2.
>>
>>377492346
DoW and DoW1 were different and appealed to different audiences. DoW3 tried to appease both but failed.
>>
>>377492736
Wrong.
How is it anything like DoW2?

If anything they tried to appease DoW1 fags while catering to a wider audience.
>>
File: 1463048654019.jpg (231KB, 1600x808px) Image search: [Google]
1463048654019.jpg
231KB, 1600x808px
>>377490970
>They had to at least include Spess margarines and orks since they're the most recognisable factions of the 40k franchise

Did they, though?

Is anyone playing DoW 3 who didn't at least take a look at DoW1/2 and see all the factions added after release? And most of them didn't want anything different?
>>
>>377493008
IG is human infantry and tanks. This is not a WW2 game, it won't work.
Tyranids draw enough comparisons with the Zergs, no reason to have people complain that this one copies SC anymore than they already do
Necrons are not very recognizable, and few remember Z.
Tau might work, they are popular on the tabletop.
Dark Eldar sorry, Drukhari are just edgy elves.
AdMech is not well known.

And Chaos is so overdone in DoW that for once that its barely there, people complain.

This was a clear Humans/Orcs/Elves situation. It makes perfect sense.
>>
>>377473115
>Why is starcraft still popular, then?
BW is still entertaining to watch while SC2 bores me to tears.
And being popular doesn't mean it's played by many: SC is too hardcore for many if you actually want to play online.
>>
>>377493335

I dunno, I feel like after three games into the series we should stop worrying about what is easily recognizable. Are Space Marines, Eldar and Orks really that identifiable compared to Tau, Necrons and the Imperial Guard?

I mean if we have to wrap a story around it, it's pretty easy.
>IG are the human protags
>Tau are the alien race with designs on human territory
>Necrons are the ancient (neutral)evil awakens

>AdMech is not well known

In all honesty, the only people asking for Admech/Skitarii as their own faction are the same people who were SoB fans for years - just people that want to show off how not mainstream they are.
>>
>>377484484
Next expansion will probably add IG/Necron/Chaos
>>
>>377485454
>Just let it go or go play previous versions.

You know I'm pretty sure people have done that, which is why fucking nobody is playing DoW III.
>>
>>377493678
The thing is, Marines are the poster boy and the most recognizable faction. Eldars well Aeldari are very well known as well, so that kinda corners the factions angle in their favour. Plus Relic likes them.
And Orks are the firm comic relief faction most of the time. Which in the age of Memes is kind of a big deal.

I agree that the races could be used differently, but due to the aformentioned points and the torment development, they went for the safe choices.

And AdMech is kind of faction nowadays, moreso than the sisters at least, in terms of support.
>>
>>377483591
this

I'm a casual RTS player, because I'm pretty shit at them, but I enjoy them nonetheless
dropped 200 hours in DoW2: Retribution based on the single player campaigns and last stand alone

the fact that last stand was completely absent from 3, and that people were saying the campaign was shit (and apparently it's one campaign that covers all the races, rather than each race having a campaign), were why I haven't bought the game
>>
File: 1362530024468.png (13KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
1362530024468.png
13KB, 380x420px
>>377493335
>>377494006

>Drukhari
>Aeldari

Stop this nonsense immediately.
>>
>>377494172
T'au are a faction, get with the time.

Also, Astra Militarum.
>>
File: 1395773268665.jpg (226KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1395773268665.jpg
226KB, 720x540px
>>377494354

>T'au

I actually didn't know about that one.
>>
>>377494417
Copyright, what can you do.

Some of those are not terrible, though. Questor Imperialis is not all that bad.
>>
remember. you not a good goy if you don't eat up w/ relic dishes out and it's your fault the game failed b/c you didn't like it.
>>
>>377493678

>SoB fans for years - just people that want to show off how not mainstream they are

Actually the only reason Im a sob fan is because anime taught me that nuns with guns are fucking cool and hot.
>>
>>377496576

>anime fans

Even worse.
>>
>>377472806
then there's this guy
>>
>>377496323
>w/
>b/c
Go back to Plebbit.
>>
>>377496630

What can I do. Japan has made a living fetishisizing the Roman Catholic Church. It was the only natural reaction upon seeing ladies in armored habits and dual wielding bolter pistols.
>>
>>377471648
>We want the moba crowd
>No WASD controlls
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.