[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soulsborne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: th.jpg (13KB, 296x169px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13KB, 296x169px
Rank the ones you played from easiest to hardest.
>>
Easiest: Bloodborne
Hardest: Dark Souls 2

Never played Demon's.
>>
>>377472121
1 and 3 are on par?
>>
>>377472121
>Easiest: Bloodborne

Have to agree with this. The parry and i-frame windows are so insanely huge, and dodging barely uses any stamina.

DaS2 was hard because you had to factor shit like ADP into the mix, and the horrible hitboxes.

For me DeS was the hardest because it was the first one I played.
>>
easiest: Demon's Souls
Hardest: Dark Souls 2 but only because it's impossible to play 2 hours in a row without being bored to death
>>
>>377472434
From easiest to hardest:
Bloodborne>Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls > Dark Souls 2

Why is Bloodborne the easiest? Mobility and speed. If you get your timing right you can't get hit, and even if you do rally will allow you to get in the fight.

Why is Dark Souls 2 the hardest? no broken weapons, no poise, no broken mechanics, immensely hostile environments, ADP.

The first one I played was Dark Souls and I played it in the following order: 1, 2, 3, BB.
>>
>Easiest
Dark Souls 2
Demon Souls
Bloodborne
Dark Souls
Dark Souls 3
>Hardest

I don't know why people are finding DS2 the hardest, you can lifegem your way through everything.
Limitless fucking healing because they drop like candy.
>>
>>377471385

From easiest to hardest: Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3

Dark Souls was easiest for me, but it's almost assuredly because of how I played it. I got Black Knight Halberd without knowing anything about it and didn't find out until after I completed it that it's ezmode. But, every time after, it's still been easy because I've known what to expect.

DS2 is only so high because the absolutely retarded mob placement/pulling mechanics, the early game before you get enough ADP, and shitty hitboxes. Bosses themselves are pretty easy, for the most part.

Dark Souls 3 had the hardest bosses of the games I've played. Even with retardedly low cost rolls, there were still quite a few that were hard as fuck for me.
>>
>Bloodborne is considered the easiest

>Sony ponies constantly herald it as the best game ever

Makes sense
>>
>>377473001
>lifegem your way through everything
They slow you to a crawl and the healing is really small unless you use a bunch of them.
>>
>>377472740

I agree with this

DS2 hitboxes are awful and cheap
>>
>>377473129

stay jelly
>>
>>377473129
You PC fags aren't any better.
The actual Bloodborne is very different from the lies you love to spout all the time.
>>
>>377473238
>>377473587
>>
>Easiest
Dark Souls
Dark Souls 3
Dark Souls 2
Bloodborne
Demon's Souls
>Hardest
>>
Dark Souls 3 TRC remain the most challenging but most well-designed.
>>
>>377471385
First Playthrough, from hardest to easiest:
1. DeS
2. DaS2
3. BB
4. DaS
5. DaS3

In General, from hardest to easiest:
1. DaS2
2. BB
3. DaS3
4. DaS
5. DeS

DaS2 is imo the hardest because bosses and enemies have either a lot of HP, come in rape-gangs or have really shitty hitboxes. Having replayed DeS after getting bored with BB I have to say it's by far the easiest game of the series, nonetheless it's still a great game. I think the stuff in between is really up to personal skill/taste.
>>
>>377472121
>never played Demon's

Describes this entire fucking shit board.
>>
>>377471385
Dark 3
Demon's
Dark 1
Bloodborne
Dark 2
>>
>>377471385
Bloodborne is easiest by far.
DS3 is hardest but only because it mixes DS2-tier ambushes with Bloodborne-tier hit trading which is just retarded.
>>
Melee only build. easiest to hardest:
DaS3>DaS>DaS2>BB>DeS
>>
>>377472740
>no broken weapons
santiers spear
>>
>>377471385
I played through them in release order;
>Dark Souls
>Dark Souls II
>Demon's Souls
>Bloodborne
>Dark Souls III
I did every DLC as well, although when I started each of them I was in NG+. I believe I only found the original Dark Souls the hardest because I went full autism and didn't use any spells or miracles at all while roleplaying my strength character. After blazing through Demon's with light armor and Katana Dark Souls pushed my shit in, especially at S&O. I also played it on the PS3 the first time and blight town was a nightmare. I barely died at all in Bloodborne until the DLC on NG+ and I gave up parrying after the first few zones because it made the game a cakewalk, much like it does Dark Souls III.
>>
>>377473001
>played Demon Souls
>thinks DaS2 is easier because of life gems

right
>>
>>377474490
Is this bait?
>>
>bloodborne is the newest
>/v/ considers it the easiest and also the worst overall

wow totally unpredictable behavioeaw
>>
Blood borne.

I still haven't gone back to it due to how much frustration and lack of skill I have to git gud
>>
From easiest to hardest: Bloodborne > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

Something just feels off for Dark Souls 2 like you are moving in molasses while the enemies are fast.
>>
I wonder if people on this board hate DS2 because it's hard?
>>
>>377471385
Order ive played
>Das>des>Das2>BB>das3
Difficulty order from hardest to easiest
>Das2>des>das3>das1>bb
Even though BB was the easiest, no boss gave me more trouble than martyr
>>
>>377473129
Difficulty=/=better
>>
Dark Souls 2 and 3 were easy as FUCK
>>
File: adp.webm (2MB, 857x480px) Image search: [Google]
adp.webm
2MB, 857x480px
>>377475103
no its because soul memory, adp and shit enemy design mainly

each game has hard bosses and several ways to cheese past them

it fucked up so many different things its insane
>>
>>377475318
I'm going to replay Das2 since I never played scholar of the first sin, is there a cap for agility like 20 or so?
>>
In terms of difficulty, hardest to the left

Dark Souls(mostly due to clunkiness and poorly designed encounters) > Bloodborne > DS3 > DS2 > DeS (really easy to break the game in your favor)
>>
>>377471385
DaS3 = BB = DaS2 > DaS1

DaS1 is notably easier because its cheese is just so automatic. Just slap on Havel armor/a black knight weapon and a shield and you win the game.
>>
>>377473129

They're full of shit. There's nothing that souls has to offer as challenging as Orphan/Lawrence/Ludwig, and that's not even touching some of the harder chalice dungeon bosses.
>>
File: iframes agi.jpg (4MB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
iframes agi.jpg
4MB, 3000x1500px
>>377475460
iirc you want around 100 before it starts to get expensive to level

the wikis might have detailed information
>>
>>377474069
Demon's can be the easiest if you play as royaty
>>
>>377475621
There are always some bosses people consider hard in Souls though. You had Flamefucker and Maneaters in DeS that were so bad people were cheesing them. O&S in Dark Souls killed a lot of people in release DaS. DaS 2 is all kinds of fucked up and 3 has a few harder bosses as well in the DLC. BB isn't special in that regard.
>>
Starting with easiest: DaSII(without softs), DaS3, Softs, Bloodborne, Old Hunters, DaS

I havent played DS and DS3 dlc yet
>>
i use a trainer for every souls game am i a faggot?
>>
You will be annoyed by slow game speeds if you look back prequels after beating DS3.
>>
>>377476138
Probably but as an occasional soul duper it's not a huge deal.
>>
File: 1494280216748.gif (1MB, 256x171px) Image search: [Google]
1494280216748.gif
1MB, 256x171px
>>377476138
as long as you arent fucking with people do whatever you want
>>
>>377476238
honestly i only use them so i don't have to farm crafting items and to turn on invincibility only when i'm invaded because those faggots are godmode invading 90% of the time.
>>
File: tumblr_oo15agruow1unxlj8o1_540.gif (2MB, 540x210px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo15agruow1unxlj8o1_540.gif
2MB, 540x210px
He can easily chop down most of the other bosses.
>>
>>377471385
the hardest game is whichever one you played first
>>
>>377476231
b-but it's meant to be deliberate!
>>
File: 1493225029195.gif (126KB, 980x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493225029195.gif
126KB, 980x300px
>>377472121
This is bait of the year. So i will take it like the faggot i am and correct it.

Easyest of easy: Dark Souls 2
Hardest: Old Hunters
>>
>>377471385
Dark Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

The only remotely hard part about DS2 was the DLC bosses
>>
File: 1459555168195.gif (1MB, 300x233px) Image search: [Google]
1459555168195.gif
1MB, 300x233px
>>377476231
ill trade anything to get poise back
>>
Hardest to easiest

DS2
DS1
DS3

Played them in order.
>>
>>377475480
>(really easy to break the game in your favor)
It's not even that, the game is by design really easy, you can have 99 heal items that restore 100% of your hp, another 99 heal items that restore 90% of your hp etc etc. You can use powerful magic with just a tiny bit of stat investment, armor does nothing and rolling is super good so there is no reason to equip anything but cloth and never worry about weight management and to top it all off there are maybe 3 hard bosses in the entire game.

>>377475621
Their ratings might be based on the first playthrough. By your own admission the really challenging bosses are limited to the DLC. Objectively DeS is the easiest but back when the souls-concept was new it was hard as fuck, so I can see why people would rate it harder than some of the other games.
>>
>people think DS2 is hard
Really guys? You just get the Red Iron Twinblade and r1 spam everything to death.
>people think BB is easy
Must have not done any of the chalice dungeons
>>
>>377476915
The only reason Chalice is considered hard is because it cripples you. DeS did it too when you died.
>>
>>377477052
Some of the non crippling ones are brutal too though. Namely the level 4 ones with abhorrent beast and undead giant.
>>
>>377476516
most dominant meta ds3 had was paired greatswords or was it release fume ugs?
>>
>>377477531
Fume was the very first thing to get the nerf hammer in JP release. People would die in one swing with no points in vit and if they didn't die in one they would in the forced two hit combo. It will never be like it was.
>>
>>377473001
>dark souls 3
>hard
Come on now. That game has 4 hard bosses, and the rest was easy as shit since you had near limitless stamina, could rollspam/run past regular mobs, and estus was insta heal. Even worse you could parry almost all the bosses. True ranking is 2>3>1>bb unless you kindled bonfires in one. Then the ranking is 1>2>3>bb
>>
>>377471385
provided it's a first playthrough with no prior souls experience:

EASY
>demon's souls
>dark souls 3
>dark souls 2
>dark souls
>bloodborne

bloodborne is only the hardest because of chalices and the DLC bosses
>>
>>377476516
DaS 3 is way easier than DaS 2, way, way easier. I made my way through 3 with six deaths in my one playthrough with a raw battle axe.
>>
>>377476915
Das2 is hardest because of the stamina management/slower healing and I frames being a stat. BB was easiest for me because I'm a strength fag and could use the kirkhammer while still still light rolling and rolls cost like zero stamina.
Also I think op meant hardest to beat, and chalices are optional
>>
>>377479040
Dlc bosses are the only hard bosses in every game desu
>>
>>377474069
Demons is by far the easiest due to the jacked healing system.
>>
Bloodborne was my first souls game, so naturally I find it the hardest. I went into scholar of the first sin after that, and the game was a breeze. Rolling really makes the earlier souls games a breeze because they have such slow attacks and leave themselves open all the time. I one shot almost all of the bosses I encountered. The only one that gave me trouble was the smelter demon. DS1 was too old for me to play, bullshit like the capra demon turned me off, so I guess that one would be the hardest. DS3 only had a handful of tricky bosses, and even midir was more annoying than hard.
>>
>>377471385
from easiest to hardest:
DS3-DeS-DS2-BB-DS1

ds2 feels "harder" for different reasons so it's pretty impossible to rank, BB was hard until you get used to the much faster pacing, then it gets easier.
first area as the level 4 class was rough though.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.