[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he such a bitch about MGSV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: David_Hayter.jpg (639KB, 1326x1578px) Image search: [Google]
David_Hayter.jpg
639KB, 1326x1578px
Why was he such a bitch about MGSV?
>>
>>377469285
He's a hack who will never find work outside of Solid Snake.
>>
>>377469285
To be fair his voice would have helped MGSV actually feel like a Metal Gear game and not Splinter Cell Blacklist Ft. Occasional Supernatural Elements.
>>
Because he's an awful actor and Kiefer Sutherland did a better job in MGS5 than he ever would.
>>
>>377469285
He was Solid Snake. That's quite the character to be. He totally owned it and felt a strong connection to the role. Then Kojima just ended that whole thing and didn't bother to tell him.
>>
>>377469285
At first I thought it was a ruse. Just like the head transplant doctor. Then I learned people really are crazy assholes.
>>
>>377469285
irrelevant
>>
>>377469285
because kifor got paid 20m while he didn't even hit 2m across every MGS combined
>>
>>377469285
He believed that he was Solid Snake and that he was entitled to the role. When in reality, Kojima always considered the Japanese VA to be the real voice. In MGSV, Kojima probbaly wanted someone to do both the VA and physical roles and cast Kiefer.
Then Hayter got mad for a few years on twitter, posting passive-aggressive comments to Kojima
>>
>>377471767
Is this a joke? Snake barely even spoke in MGSV and it was definitely not a memorable performance.
>>
File: Kiefer.jpg (678KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Kiefer.jpg
678KB, 900x1260px
>>377469285
Because Kieferfu is much better than him
>>
>>377469285
>Garret's va changed for Thief reboot
>REEEEE game company evil
>Agent 47's va changed for Absolution for a while or was a placeholder
>Sam Fisher's va changed for Blacklist
>Boss's va changed for MGSV
>why is the original va such a bitch?
Explain
>>
>>377471556
They hired him for the new Igarashi game
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu9Ed7TH180
>>
File: kingshark-social2_1.jpg (79KB, 900x470px) Image search: [Google]
kingshark-social2_1.jpg
79KB, 900x470px
>>377471556
He voices the Shark dude on The Flash
>>
>>377472376
King Shark?
>>
>>377472225
Did Garret, 47, and Fisher's VA's spend years whining on twitter?
>>
Because he lost his role in a series he had worked on for almost 20 years and pretty much every other character had their original voice actor.
>>
>>377471767
Sutherland was terrible. Sure he had a cooler voice but he sounded bored as fuck for the whole game. Hayter sounded like a cartoon character but at least he could fucking emote.
>>
>>377469285
cuz kojima was a bitch for finding someone else to do snake
>>
>>377469285
Because Kojima is a dumb fucking hack that never gave a shit about the non-Japanese version. Ironic since the Japanese don't give a fuck about mgs.

Snake had like 20 minutes of dialogue total in MGSV and none of his lines are memorable.

Hayter would have at least made the game feel like MGS.
>>
>>377472225
>why is the original va such a bitch?

I'm guessing you completely missed the shitstorm over Ground Zeroes not having Hayter.
>>
>>377472487
47 and fisher's didn't have to because they got brought back
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.