[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He might as well give it away.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (120KB, 304x177px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
120KB, 304x177px
He might as well give it away.
>>
>>377468474
His dignity? That's been gone for a while now.
>>
He should've made the movie around Sword Quest
>>
His wife?
He's been doing that for a while
>>
>>377468474

>Just friends, no real actors
>Cheap pratical effects that he should know how to do by hinself, since he went to college for this

He should have just posted the fucking thing youtube in several small videos if he really wanted to make it "for the fans". No one would buy a e-celeb movie in 2015.

Even the Grumpy Cat owner was smart enough to sell the movie for TV
>>
File: avgn.jpg (47KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
avgn.jpg
47KB, 479x359px
>>377468474
its kind of a shame seeing avgn go on this long when most people would like to see him do original films. not to mention the episodes have gotten progressively worse
>>
>>377469198
Maybe is for the best. Rolf wasted all his live wanting to make original movies just to learm that he don't know how to write, his comedy can appeal only to 2005 kids and the only thing he knows is homemade effects

https://youtu.be/ngm6ST0HL6U
https://youtu.be/Yq7uOqlIhUk
>>
Did this movie really bomb the year it came out or was it just a meme?
>>
File: Nostalgia_Critic_Based_on.jpg (436KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nostalgia_Critic_Based_on.jpg
436KB, 1280x720px
>>377468569
Could be worse.
>>
>>377470286
It seriously only played like 20 times in like 10 theaters.
>>
>>377469198
They didn't get worse, we just got older.
>>
>>377470286
I don't know how niche indie movies like this are supposed to perform but I'd be surprised if it didn't make him some decent money.
>>
>>377470740

lol
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (122KB, 672x303px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
122KB, 672x303px
>>377468474
Worth it.
>>
>>377470628
>ahem
https://youtu.be/A0YzkTFmq1k
>>
>>37747097

Keith really is/was big like screwattack used to say?

I watched some of his music and dance videos, they are amazing, but i never heard much of him from the mainstream audience, he was just "that guy from screwattack".

Is he a comedian? A artists? A real actor?
>>
>>377469198
the deader the better was his only good film

most of his parodies of film's in avgn episodes are better than his films, board james might be the best thing he's done 2bh

the thing i lament the most is the end of monster madness, but i suppose 10 years is enough
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.