[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>deadlyprem.com What do you think Zach?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0372.jpg (48KB, 618x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
48KB, 618x367px
>deadlyprem.com

What do you think Zach?
>>
>kikestarter
Fuck off
>>
Already backed it. They're talking about adding more things to the special edition, I hope they add a squirrel keychain.

>>377468139
Howbout you fuck off?
>>
File: dumbass eating horse shit.gif (2MB, 540x652px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass eating horse shit.gif
2MB, 540x652px
>board game
>kikestarter
>>
https://youtu.be/qZV_ijKaPN8

Horrible game with comfy music
>>
Already put down $60 the day it went up. I need more of anything DP related in my life.
>>
>>377471001
It looks like most of the backers were there say one- and it hasn't grown much since
>>
>kickstarter board game

its safe to assume this guy was a one hit wonder
>>
I'm glad that swery is onboard and it's not just some fan project.

Also what the fuck is up with that shipping? Couldn't they get a US distributor?
>>
Will something like this at least show Swery that there's a fanbase for a Deadly Premonition 2? It seems like he owns the IP and not Access Games.
>>
What are the odds that you'd ever be able to find a bunch of people who have played Deadly Premonition and would willingly sit down to play a board game with you? Do people just want this as a collection piece, or do they actually believe that their friends and family (if they have them) are going to want to play this? I can just imagine the awkward silences that will ensue whenever one guy starts laughing alone because someone played the Thomas' Bisquit card.
>>
>>377469865
I made this my ringtone
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.