[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people think the 7 Remake will be good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: XV.png (62KB, 665x320px) Image search: [Google]
XV.png
62KB, 665x320px
>people think the 7 Remake will be good
>>
no they don't.
>>
>>377464685
No actually, I don't think anyone does.
>>
>>377464685
Wow, 81 is really generous, I'd say the game should be around the 67-71 range. I bothered to get the platinum too.
>>
>>377464732
i do :3
>>
>>377464685
no anon no one thinks that.
maybe someone very young
>>
File: trash it all.gif (3MB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
trash it all.gif
3MB, 390x293px
>>377464685
>episodic

I fucking hate Telltale for popularizing this horseshit. It ruined Hitman and will ruin FFVII too.
>>
>>377464685
FF VII is a good game. Nomura will fuck up the gameplay and that's all. I doubt that he will change the story.
>>
>>377464685
Most overrated game of the year. Its a miracle how it managed to score that high only because its Final Fantasy.
>>
>>377465008
I'm more surprised the game sold as well as it did. The game is shit in every regard. Then again, FF Fanboys are second only to Zelda fans.
>>
>>377464928
The Remake isn't going to be telltale episodic

It's going to be about as episodic as the FFXIII trilogy according to the devs
>>
>>377464685
>>people think the 7 Remake will be good

Honestly, I didn't care before, I have never even finished the original but now I think it will be good exactly because I loved XV.
>>
File: dumbass eating horse shit.gif (2MB, 540x652px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass eating horse shit.gif
2MB, 540x652px
>>377465353
>loved XV

how does taste this shit exist
>>
>>377465735

underage gonna underage I guess
>>
>>377464685
I mean if its being made by the KHIIFM guys i might https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JOkne5NfPwQ
>>
>>377464685
the instant it was announced that it wouldn't release completed all at once, the hype plummeted to below battleborne levels
>>
>>377465208
Episodic is still episodic, they're splitting up content that should be packaged together, and because of that the pacing will be majorly fucked up. Recruiting Yuffie and Vincent will probably turn into forced events (instead of optional content that you could do at any time in the original). etc etc

The XIII trilogy was not episodic, each game was complete (sans some dumb DLC in XIII-2) and relatively self-contained. VII's episodic will be "let's split up the original game into a bunch of chunks so we can make more money and delay the development time". Unless they're planning to introduce a bunch of compilation stuff which would be even worse.
>>
File: tanya normie.png (453KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tanya normie.png
453KB, 600x1000px
>>377465881

>KH
>good
>>
>>377465208
that's still episodic. what's even the point? what are they adding?
>>
>>377465881
>people still forcing the MUH TOKYO TEAM meme when they worked on XV (and we all know how that turned out)
>>
>>377465929
>recruiting yuffie

I have really strong nostalgia for that. loved when games, especially rpgs had these little hidden side things you could do. that and the weapon fights, etc.
>>
>>377465735
>watches anime
>calls other shit taste

Ironic
>>
Honestly ive lost all hope in square enix. They dont know how to make good games anymore. Only pumps out pretty graphics that appeal to girls and kids. They cant even complete a game. FFXV took 10 years and its still an unfinished mess. Maybe this remake will take them a century.
>>
>>377466172

at least you tried
>>
>>377466045
Well, there's a huge difference between splitting up a single short game into a dozen small pieces like telltale and making 2-3 large games like the Remake is going to be.
>>
>>377466386
>2-3 large games like the Remake is going to be

If you genuinely believe this then you're going to be sorely disappointed.
>>
>>377466559
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/04/11/final-fantasy-vii-remake-interview-game-informer.aspx
>With regards to the current HD capacity and volume, the idea is that we wouldn’t be able to encompass it all in just one installment. So, if we’re just looking at each of these parts, one part should be on par with the scale of one Final Fantasy XIII game.

If you genuinely doubt this then you're going to be surprised.
>>
>>377465929
>that should be packaged together

Not really. Between Crisis Core, VII and even Advent Children they have a lot of expanded lore. I really don't object to episodic.

>>377465929
each game was complete

Only XIII was complete. XIII-2 is a cliff hanger ending retconning sequel. and LR was random shit.

>>377466285
>FFXV took 10 years and its still an unfinished mess.

It didn't takes 10 years. "Unfinshed" the most random thing you can say about a AAA game these days.
>>
>>377466082
A team is only as good as it's director. they can't do much when you're forced to base your work on fan feedback
>>
File: gabu.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
gabu.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>377466712

>believing SE's bullshit

cmon son
>>
>>377465735
>how does taste this shit exist

seriously guys, how old are you ?

I was here when XII launched and I thought it was the second coming of Christ ! People hated it with a burning passion. A big reason I love XV is the reason I love FF in the first place. Every installment is a completely new game. Not based on a book, or a previous game, or previous chracters or previous gameplay systems. Everything is brand new. Everything is a risk. There's literally nothing like that anymore in the industry, maybe apart from Kojima's new game.
>>
File: 1494802411127.gif (3MB, 444x711px) Image search: [Google]
1494802411127.gif
3MB, 444x711px
>>377466712
>original game is 2-3 times longer than your average modern game
>stretch it into 2-3 installments for maximum shekels
>>
>>377467195

So you like it just because it's new?

That's retarded. How about addressing how unfinished it is, and the shitty combat, story, empty open world with one small city, and the shitty hallway it turns into?
>>
FF devolved from turn based combat into holding one button and trying to dodge through cluster fucks of enemies while 3 other retards did absolutely nothing except dick about around you.
Is this what the series will continue as? Is this what the remake will turn out as?
>>
>>377467665
nah
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.