[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: sieglinde.jpg (84KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
sieglinde.jpg
84KB, 600x338px
Have you seen her father? You guys wouldn't miss him. A suit of armor, just like hers
>>
File: 1486093179773.jpg (60KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
1486093179773.jpg
60KB, 644x781px
>complete the story line
>not sure if it was worth it in the end
>>
>>377461035
The Titanite Slab was worth it
>>
>sieglinde uses bastard sword
>siegmeyer uses zwei
>pierce shield can't parry
>she still beat him
is she really good, or is hollow siegmeyer just even more incompetent than normal?
>>
>>377461167
>Worth it
>Not going to dead mosh pit lando and bully the darkwraths for a handful of slabs.
Pro tip on how to help people
you cant
>>
Just how hard is it to save her father
he always dies in the end, the fact that you can keep him alive is childhood-rumor-tier for me
>>
>>377462574
oh man, hunting for that red slab
fucking hell, I must have spent 6 hours doing the same route and bubkis
was starting to think that the drop was patched out or something
>>
>ds made the franchise
>ds2 & 3 was pure failed fanservice
prove me wrong
protip: eat my axe
>>
>>377462873
How was 2 fan service? It pissed everyone off.
>>
>>377462873
ds1 was failed DeS fanservise
>>
>>377462873
Dark Souls 2 wasn't fanservice
It tried to do something else and was really mediocre though
>>
>>377460778
Furiously made out and stole all 10 of her humanities with my dark hand when i first freed her.
>>
>>377460778
>trying to do the lost izalith part of his quest
way to make a shit area even worse, fuck those poison fungi tentacle things
>>
>>377462873
>be me 15 yr old
>play ds with friend
>forest pros, lore masters, pwn the game
>years go by as we keep playing it
>dark souls 2 announced
>hype is real
>we both buy it and start playing
>"omg ornstein, omg solaire, omg ds reference"
>game comes to and end as we stay unsatisfied
>go back to ds till ds3 announced
>buy again
>"omg solaire omg catarina"
>game ends and we cant feel the sun incandescent warmth
>ds will never be again
>permanent crippling depression
>>
I hate the whole "Dark Souls 3 is fanservice therefore bad" meme.
>>
>>377463791
>>game ends and we cant feel the sun incandescent warmth
But...but the ringed city.
>>
>>377464075
dark shit 3 is bad and also fanservice
better?
>>
>>377463791
Ds is itself
Ds2 and 3 try to rememorate ds and they fail.
As much as it hurts me coz i love em but it,s true
>>
>trying to do DaS at soul level 16

kinda rough man. im up to the super londo bros right now and getting to the gate is worse so far.
>>
>>377461035

The lesson from all the storyline is this: Dont' get attached to these people. The world is dying, and so are they.
>>
>>377464176
Mi ringed ass. Every dlc on 2 and 3 are bullshit made up lore. Ds had one only dlc but it was the real thing. Artorias and everything was directly related to the main game story
>>
>>377460778
I want to fuck her.
>>
>>377464437
But the Ringed City is tied directly to the lore, being the end of Dark Souls.
>>377464271
But Dark Souls 3 isn't bad and its "fanservice" concludes the plot starred in DaS1.
>>
>>377464430
Solaire
>>
>>377464771
You said that, now explain how it concludes DS series not being some generic nonsense.
>>
>>377464864
No. He linked the bonfire after Gwyn and so he immortaly stays in every being's heart.
>>
>>377460778

One thing has always fucked with me about these onion dudes. It says they come from Catarina, and we know from the character select screen that "jubilant Catarina" is a land of niggers in Dark Souls verse. Yet they all have teutonic names? Sieglinde, Siegmeyer, Siegmund, that's all white as fuck. What is going on?
>>
>>377465913
you play as a nigger slave
>>
>>377465913
They are not back u daltonic shit. They are orange like trump
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.