[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>System Shock without the epic villain >The sound >Psychoshock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: jimpic.jpg (59KB, 436x435px) Image search: [Google]
jimpic.jpg
59KB, 436x435px
>System Shock without the epic villain
>The sound
>Psychoshock

Prey 5/10 "Mediocre"

Is it that bad?
>>
no, it's not terrible but it's not that great either

that's what "mediocre" means
>>
Being uninspired as fuck is the greatest issue I think. There's just absolutely nothing there to latch on to in some way.
>>
>>377451045
BORN
>>
>>377451045

> Story is flat & boring
> Makes you use that stupid scope
> Lack of enemy variety
> Zero replay factor
> Shit weapons, even when fully upgraded
> Terrible crafting system
>>
>>377451045
who is this fatass nigger?
>>
>>377451418
Only point I can even slightly agree with you on is the enemy variety
>>
>>377451418
>terrible crafting system
>it's literally just a storefront where junk is the currency

>zero replay factor
>despite the multiple ways of beating the game, no neuro runs etc
>>
>>377451045

Whose this fat cuck?
>>
>fat cuckold hates good game

wow color me surprised
>>
>>377451825

> Choose your item
> Press the button to load materials
> Press the button to create
> Have to wait for crafting process
> Item gets stuck on ramp
> Have to turn to pick it up before you can create another

You spend more time in this game going through this terrible crafting process than you do actually playing it
>>
>>377453568
I agree on not being able to craft multiple at a time but I have never had anything get stuck in a fabricator and I've crafted tons of shit
>>
>>377452627
This, his praise for dead rising 4 and fallout 4 should've tipped you off.
>>
File: IMG_8571.jpg (634KB, 1659x1896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8571.jpg
634KB, 1659x1896px
>You can get the code for the safe in th testing facility by looking at the whiteboard in its unerased state during Morgan's video to himself

it's pretty gud
>>
prey is shit, it's got one unique gimmick (the enemies) but that's it
>>
>gives nu-Prey a 5
>gives Dead Rising 4 an 8

I'm not one to call others out on having shit taste but...Yikes.
>>
You see how little anyone cares when he isn't doing a video on Nintendo?
>>
Anyone else feel bad about Jim? he's a guy with actual opinions and able to form arguments to defend them and then he is a literal cuck to his fat
SJW wife
>>
File: 1484732900211.png (311KB, 439x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484732900211.png
311KB, 439x456px
>>377457313
>tfw spent 20 minutes piecing it together from the parts that weren't completely erased

JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>377455610
He praised FO4? This explains literally everything about him.
>>
somebody has to pay.
>>
>>377457632
>BotW 7/10 (yes I'm still asspained)
>FO4 9.5/10
Who defends this obese (literal) cuck?
>>
File: IMG_8585.jpg (36KB, 700x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8585.jpg
36KB, 700x324px
>>377458015
>mfw broke the looking glass immediately after the video
I hope this doesn't come back to bite me.
>>
>>377457313
there are a few little details like this, which I kinda like. Sadly, overall it's still nothing that great. The fights feel frustrating and uninteresting most of the time, the crafting is near useless (though I love the idea of the recycler charges) and the story...well I haven't finished it yet, but what I've seen in my 11 hours isn't that great.
>>
>>377458148
Both games are solid 5s
>>
>>377451881
a literal fat cuck actually.
>>
>>377458243
You can repair LG windows from the same computers that you run the videos on.
>>
File: 1494878100364.png (204KB, 334x458px) Image search: [Google]
1494878100364.png
204KB, 334x458px
>Prey is mediocre because it does nothing but copy better games 5/10
>Horizon Zero Dawn is amazing because it takes elements from Far Cry, Monster Hunter and Mass Effect 9/10

Really makes you think.
>>
>>377451045
Is that meatloaf
>>
>>377451571
Jim "cum on my face" Sterling
>>
>>377458653
how dare you sully the good name of Meatlof by comparing him to that land whale!
>>
>he doesnt share my opinions! he must be a cuckold!

Literal children all of you.
>>
>>377459095
he is literally a cuck though. as in, his wife fucks other men.
>>
>>377459095
But he doesn't share my opinions and he is a cuckold
>>
>>377458802
Well from the OP, he does look like a young meatloaf
>>
>>377451418
>wanting crafting
fuck off retard go play minecraft
>>
File: 1472360835023.jpg (31KB, 680x719px) Image search: [Google]
1472360835023.jpg
31KB, 680x719px
>>377453568
>Item drops in Diablo
>Click to pick it up
>Press the button to open inventory
>Press the button to pick the item up AGAIN in the inventory
>Press the button to put the item on the paper doll
>Misclick
>Have to do it again
HATE BUTTON
>>
>>377458148
seriously I can't believe he gave botw a score that high...
>>
>>377458148
contrarians? I kind of get shitty reviewers like IG and Kotaku but I don't understand his appeal at all.

he's a faux liberal because he's in a system that forces poor working families to pay for his rich wife's healthcare while pretending to give a shit about people in a particular situation because they're poor

He's not funny

Markiplier and Pewds aren't funny but they're attractive so it gives a false sense of cool to friendless kids and a surprisingly large young girl fanbase, he's definitely not attractive
>>
>>377459095
cant tell if this is bait but jim stirling literally allows his significant other to fuck other men
>>
>>377451418
> Story is flat & boring
Just like your opinion man, I found the story incredible and It left me wanting more. The world they've built in Talos 1 / the alt Earth is interesting as hell, and I want to know more about it. The worldbuilding was pretty great and well done in the game, and Talos 1 is full of world building in emails, audio logs, books, etc.
> Makes you use that stupid scope
For what, scanning enemies? It's not even a chore at all, just scan once it takes like 5 seconds and then switch it off. It's much better than Bioshock's camera system.
> Lack of enemy variety
Absolutely false. Off the top of my head, there's Mimics (two varieties), Phantoms (Four varieties), Nightmares, Technopaths, Telepaths, and the exploding ball ones (not sure what they're called).
> Zero replay factor
Absolutely false. I've played it four times, not only are there achievements to encourage new playthroughs, but there's multiple endings depending on your actions.
> Shit weapons, even when fully upgraded
Completely false. The game is a cakewalk, even on Nightmare, and a fully upgraded weapon is far more lethal than a non-upgraded one. Try doing a no-neuromods run and see the difference.
> Terrible crafting system
Not at all, care to describe why it's so "terrible?" Are you just parroting whatever you've read elsewhere?

t. someone with over 100 hours in Prey and am completely finished with the game. I am eagerly awaiting DLC or a sequel being announced, it would be a shame if the story ended because of sales...
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.