[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favorite video game characters and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

I've been spending a few years working on a game and as a study I'd like to hear some of your favorite characters.
Please get into detail why you like them so much.

I've always like Solid Snake. He doesn't seem so much as a moral fag and more of someone who just doesn't put up with bullshit. He sees through a lot of the philosophical crap terrorists throw his way as just them trying to justify making the world a shittier place for their own benefit.
>>
File: 81b4f4d3a8560b44aed873c878714a36.jpg (642KB, 900x1838px) Image search: [Google]
81b4f4d3a8560b44aed873c878714a36.jpg
642KB, 900x1838px
I love Reisen!
>>
Kat from Gravity Rush, she just sounds so nice and sweet, that she always helps others, even if they're dicks to her.
She also turned some pipe into her comfy house.
>>
raiden
high heels
>>
>>377450825
Not his ass?
>>
>>377450693
I don't
>>
File: Dr Doomguy.png (64KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Doomguy.png
64KB, 300x300px
Doomguy, because he's the Doomguy
>>
File: Ryu_Hayabusa.jpg (81KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ryu_Hayabusa.jpg
81KB, 1000x800px
>>377450594
>cool design, black leather but not too edgy, just right
>that said I used to love his ninja outfit that you start with in NGB even more
>NGB and NG II are absolutely excellent games, the best in the genre in fact
>tons of cool weapons to use, which makes him look cool wielding
>mostly a silent protagonist, makes sense for him considering he is a ninja and Doku burned down his village
>hayabusa armor was even in Halo 3
>>
>>377452027
You just reminded me ot that Halo OC that appeared in one of the DOA games
>>
I usually jump from favorite to favorite and keep them on a shelf in the back of my mind, running from Zhuge Liang in Dynasty Warriors 3 to most recently going between Plague Knight, Laurence the First Vicar and Gladiolus.
But the one that's always stuck with me is The Boss from MGS3. For every reason that's ever been gone over in painful detail by every youtube analysis ever, but also cuz I've got mommy issues and I was still a kid and she just stuck.

That's sort of the element you can't replicate in a game, whether it'll just vibe crazy hard with the player for completely circumstancial reasons.
>>
File: Estelle.png (2MB, 2500x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Estelle.png
2MB, 2500x3200px
>>377450594
Quite possibly my favorite protagonist for how much she grows up in her games
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.