[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What new Nintendo Switch games are you excited for this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1488403906627.jpg (83KB, 1024x582px) Image search: [Google]
1488403906627.jpg
83KB, 1024x582px
What new Nintendo Switch games are you excited for this year? I'm excited for the new Mario game!
>>
Aren't you forgetting a few?

>ignore the indie shovelware
>>
haha I love flamebait threads
>>
>>377448935
>Ignore the majority of the titles
Erm... Okay, anon.
>>
>>377448935
Many of these games have been out for a year 1+ on other platforms.
Why would I want to rebuy them?
>>
>>377449084
I'm just saying that there are a few more non indie games other than those 3

>still doesn't have many games tho
>>
>>377448504
I'll take the bait if you detractors actually try.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 434x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 434x237px
>>377448504
>ignoring Master Mummy's game

Also picking up Street Fighter next week, maybe disgaea 5 if I like the demo. Puyo Puyo Tetris, Mario Kart, and Snake Pass should hold me over until then.
>>
>>377448935
You're a fool to buy multiplats digitally on a console and I'll tell you why

Switch might seem new to you right now and you're trying to justify your purchase, but 4-5 years from now when the console is being phased out for the next big Nintendo thing, you'll regret it and all those digital games you bought that are forever tied to your old Switch you don't use anymore.

Most of those games are already available on PC as well as other places. Get them on a platform with a proper account system where you know you can continue to take your games with you into the future regardless of what hardware you happen to be playing on.
>>
Super Mario Odyssey is legitimately the only game I'm interested in. Never cared for Splatoon and I'm indifferent toward ARMs.
>>
>>377449974
Backwards compatibility hasn't been a thing until very recently on the Xbox One, faggot. The only difference between PS4/Xbone digital purchases and Switch digital purchases is cloud saves.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.