[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: Crisis_Core.png (80KB, 300x515px) Image search: [Google]
Crisis_Core.png
80KB, 300x515px
Thoughts on pic related?
>>
Tabata'ed game.
>>
Normie-tier game.
>>
If they could just work everything involving Genesis out of the game it'd be great.
>>
>>377448454
the price of freedom sure is steep
>>
>>377448454
pretty amazing at the time, I think it was the champion of what the psp stood for as a handheld that aspired to define the market. but japs favored gimmicky shit you carry in your purse over a powerful machine that stands on its own and has games you can put as much dedication into as you would with home console ones.
>>
Who was the last boss? Was it Genesis or Sephiroth? I don't even remember if you actually get to fight Sephiroth in the Nibel reactor or if it's just a cutscene.
>>
stupid combat system
>>
>>377448454
Play the undub patch with the original Japanese voices.
>>
>>377450428
You fight Sephiroth in the Nibel reactor in a 2 or 3 stage fight, then the story goes on, Zack and Cloud escape, Zack and Cloud stop by Gonagaga's exploded reactor and fight some scientist guy, then they end up at Genesis's dungeon and Zack fights Genesis in a 3 stage battle that is ENTIRELY TOO EASY.

Then Zack attempts to defeat the entire Shin-Ra army and dies.
>>
>>377448454
pretty good, but side quests were boring due to lack of variety
>>
>>377450709
The Genesis arc is shit. Angeal's arc is shit.
>>
File: angry-zack.jpg (34KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
angry-zack.jpg
34KB, 704x396px
>>377449049
Every one of them, doing things as they please... I don't need an assurance of my life... what I want... IS FREEDOM!
>>
>>377450709
Err.. Zack dies because of the wounds he carried and because he was stupid enough not to run away once a squad of Shinra Soldiers find him after he hide Cloud though, it's not like he searches for the fight in a suicidal way or anything.
>>
>>377448454
Terrible.
>>
File: Genesis_reads_LOVELESS[1].jpg (36KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Genesis_reads_LOVELESS[1].jpg
36KB, 480x272px
INFINITE IS WISDOM IS THE GIFT OF THE GODDESS

Terrible writing aside, it's actually great.

Cissnei best waifu
>>
>>377448454
I didn't like the leveling system.
>>
I liked how random attacks late game were instant Death to you.

I liked how every god damn mission was exactly the same.

I liked how I couldn't be bothered getting to the superboss because of this
>>
File: emotional crit.png (877KB, 1592x1080px) Image search: [Google]
emotional crit.png
877KB, 1592x1080px
>>377448454
>JoJo the game but with swords
>Also pic related
>>
>>377453068
I wish people would stop thinking TF2 shit is funny.
>>
>>377448990
This desu.
>>
>>377448454
Shit
>>
File: IMG_3976.jpg (62KB, 746x858px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3976.jpg
62KB, 746x858px
>>377448454
Zack and sephiroth are the only intresting parts
>>
Zack was a better protag than about 90% of the FF series honestly. Why are excited and optimistic protagonists so rare in video games?
>>
>That element of luck has proved a little bit controversial with some fans, who consider any element of luck to be too much. But it's a feature that was very much intentional: "We wanted to install this element of luck, where the fates, to a degree, control your destiny in battle," explains Kitase. "Both I and Mr Nomura are very enthusiastic about pachinko, and we were discussing if there was any element of it that we could put into the game." And thus the DMW system was born
The game stops every 2 minutes for a slot machine because Kitase and Nomura were projecting their gambling addiction.
What a fucking shit.
>>
>>377448454

Best FF I've played in years. That final optional side-boss was hard AF. I felt so accomplished after beating him that I didn't finish the game.
>>
File: 1485121572416.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485121572416.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>377449049

I wanna fly too
>>
>>377448454
A good game.

The gameplay is clunky, but it's still fun and charming.
>>
Good, but Type-0 was better
>>
File: ULUS10336_00078.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ULUS10336_00078.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>>377448454
Its a neat little homage if you liked FF7. Its original plotlines are retarded but what it actually imitates from FF7 is pretty good
>>
>>377448454
I've never played FFV in my life but I've beat Crisis Core like 2 times, I only played through it a second time because I wanted to see the cut scenes again.
>>
>>377448454
The only FF I actually cared to finish. Except the the attack system, which I think required you to push the attack button at the right time, everything was pretty fucking solid. Zack was always great, the cinematic were beautiful, and the ending theme is still on my phone.

If ever a game deserved an HD-remaster, with some slight tweaks, it's this one.
>>
>>377450709
Call me a faggot, but I thought Genesis's final phase was pretty hype despite how easy it was.
>>
*hugs walls to avoid random encounter*
ACTIVATING COMBAT MODE
*rolls into a fireball*
*Costly Punch everything*
CONFLICT RESOLVED

Materia system was fun, I think Birth by Sleep used the same system
>>
>>377457396
The system sucked in BBS because it used cooldown timers instead of MP and AP though.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.