[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.jpg (74KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.jpg
74KB, 500x452px
I thought this game was excellent.

Unique atmosphere and feel to it. Mature topics like greed, dishonesty, mistrust and fear yet playful. I don't know any game like it.
>>
I'll say it again
>reset your DS the game
>>
>>377446083
it was to japanese for the rest of the world
>>
>>377446083
I'm halfway through. Is it worth pushing on if it just feels meh?

The pirates were neat, the rest not so much.
>>
>>377446924
I played right to the last area and then wanted to know too bad how the story ended; so i watched a lets play on youtube from that point on.
>>
Wait, was this a real thing?
>>
>>377447231
In Japan and Europe.
>>
>>377446083
One of the best games in the DS period, and the best Zelda thing of that gen. Glad there's a guy translating the other game.
>>
>>377447486
>One of the best games in the DS period

You're weird.
>>
>>377447592
At least it's better than Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. Fuck them.
>>
>>377447486
just noticed that myself a few minutes ago. apparently they made it to about 43% years ago. there doesn't seem to be too much activity unfortunately.
>>
>>377447592
Honestly, the competition is pretty tough, but I just love how this game feels.
>>
>>377447486
>>377447695
it's literally just one random guess after another
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.