[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else playing the beta? It's pretty fun. Hellion best girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: LawBreakers.jpg (75KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
LawBreakers.jpg
75KB, 1000x563px
Anyone else playing the beta? It's pretty fun.

Hellion best girl
>>
>>377443180
Yeah, I'm spamming wraith. His has great mobility options and if fairly easy to play
>>
>>377443180
i played the last beta, and one of the early alpha weekends.
game has gotten a lot better, i still think it's bad though
>>
>>377443180
Yeah, but I have no clue what I'm doing.

Kinda fun I guess.
>>
>>377443180
is this a champ based shooter?
whos the most unique?
>>
>>377446029
The most unique would be Assassin. It plays like a character from Attack on Titan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QapOU-9xvpc
>>
>>377446426
The game itself is pretty average but swinging around like Spder-Man and stabbing people in the face is endlessly entertaining.
>>
Overwatch rip off.
>>
>>377443180
This and Quake are the only shooters I've been anticipating this year.

Feels great to be able to rocket jump again.
>>
The option to fire backwards seems fairly useless.
>>
>>377448414
It has some uses. My favorite is if you have the rocket launcher and shoot behind you in the anti-grav zone it boosts you through
>>
>>377443180
Has it improved since the last beta? Because that was awful.
>>
>>377449454
They did make some good balancing improvements. If you really hated the game in general though it probably won't change your mind.
>>
>>377448414
It's used to propel yourself forward through the low gravity zones.

>>377449454
Not sure. I ran the last beta fine and this one is just as good. Unless you mean the first beta where there was micro-stutters then yes, It's improved.
>>
It's pretty fun.
Finally raised my average score to A.
I didn't notice how many B's I had gotten when I first started playing and had no idea what I was doing.
>>
>>377449568
>It's used to propel yourself forward through the low gravity zones.
I know that's what it's supposed to do, but it's so weak it barely makes a difference. With Wraith I use knife stab to move around in low gravity.
>>
Somebody have an extra code they'd be willing to share? Game looks interesting.
>>
>>377450808
It's stronger on other classes. I suppose they just decided to give everyone the ability to do it.
>>
>>377443180
Isn't this the new game from the Saint's Row people?
>>
>>377451354
No idea, I know that one guy from Epic is involved, Cliff Bleszinski.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.