[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What races would you add or change in the next Elder Scrolls game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Elder Scrolls Evolution.jpg (231KB, 1280x557px) Image search: [Google]
Elder Scrolls Evolution.jpg
231KB, 1280x557px
In the next game, what changes would you make? Personally, I would perhaps add ethnicities. As in: For Bretons/Nords, you have the option of selecting in character creation options such as "Reachman" granting you different stats/special abilities. For the Imperials, of course, Nibinese or Colovian. Maybe this would also include slightly different base facial features or what not. Any thoughts?
>>
>>377442523
I actually really like that idea. For Dunmer you chose from the different houses or Ashlanders. Too bad Bethesda has been moving in the opposite direction, and streamlining and simplify everything.
>>
>>377442523
That seems pretty neat. It'll be cool to have a larger variety of Argonian features in one game.
>>
>>377443864
Have you checked out the Skyrim mods Disparity and Imperious Race Overhaul? They make each race more unique. I haven't tried them, but they are absolutely incredible. The best part of Imperious, to me, is that it has a sort of PROGRESSION SYSTEM FOR YOUR RACE. I'll post a link to a video explaining it.
https://youtu.be/5KfmyEwFUKk
>>
>>377442523
IDK OP we TES fans are thirsty for any info we can get on what bethesda has planned but sadly itll be fucking years before our dicks are even teased
>>
Make all the argonian women really big sluts who love human dick!
>>
>>377442523
Snow elves, or Sea elves. I downloaded a snow elf mod on my most recent skyrim playthrough and it as the most fun I had with the game in a long while.

Of course the only thing that would fuck it up would be the generic prisoner thing Bethesda goes for only because uncorrupted snow elves are hinted to exist only in secret communities/enclaves.
>>
>>377442523
Also, maybe make some face paint unique to different cultures. Such as Forsworn facepaint(although, unless you're visiting High Rock or Skyrim, the odds of seeing one of those guys is pretty low.)
>>
I don't know if this is Lore friendly, but I just came up with one. Sort of like Finnish people/Eurasian Slavs: Men(Like Nords, Bretons, Imperials) who have some Akaviri blood, which shows in their faces a bit.
>>
>>377442523
>oblivion's faces
even after all these years they're still shockingly hideous every time I see them

To answer your question, I just want race to matter. Play up each race's strengths and weaknesses so I can feel like it makes a difference on each playthrough. Give Argonians more aquatic/amphibious abilities, give Altmer more magic-centered abilities, give Khajiit silent sneaking, and give the Imperials fucking SOMETHING to make them not boring. I'm also gonna second >>377444183's recommendation of Imperious, as it's more or less exactly what I want.
>>
>>377444183
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll definitely use next time I play.
>>
>>377442523
Honestly ethnicities/subraces is the best option.
Colovian/Nibenese for Imperials.
Another breed for Khajiit. Maybe Ohmes since they look just like elves and it isn't much work.
Orcs could get Wood orcs, which are a thing by apparently.
I can't think about any other race though.
>>
>>377444352
Playable Falmer wouldn't make any sense if the game is set after Skyrim, but they could probably retcon Maormer into being playable.
>>
File: tumblr_m43cm3JNH21r7qe2zo1_500.png (97KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m43cm3JNH21r7qe2zo1_500.png
97KB, 500x300px
There are only two beast race and 4 elf/human races each so two more beast race most likely.

Argonians are amphibious so fish,frog and turtles are redundant.

Khajit make wolf,bears and other predatory mammals somewhat redundant.

Orcs make rhino,apes and other notably strong animals redundant.

To me the best choices would be a bird like race.They could use their wings to glide downwards/slowfall and have telescopic vision as a counter-part to the night vision of the khajits.Story wise they could be Sarpa from and their homeland could be part the conquered morrowind mainland.The harpies could be another option.

The other race could be a bug-like or even plant like race.Maybe dryads could be introduced as a sentient counterpart to spriggans.
>>
>>377442523
I would have playable Falmer,Kothringi and Ka Po' Tun
https://youtu.be/guGFT27SavM
>>377445661
Why not?
>>
>>377446861
Well, there was a bird race before apparently the Khajiit committed genocide on them or something. but they could always say they didn't wipe them all out. As for the Ape thing, there are the Imga, but they're pretty different from the Orcs in that they try to appear cultured and stuff.
>>
>>377446861
>There are only two beast race and 4 elf/human races
Only on Tamriel.
>>
I wanna play as the IMGA NIGGERS whos pretending to be aryan high elves because they be mad jealous
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.