[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenoverse 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (876KB, 964x528px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
876KB, 964x528px
Worth 50% off?
I've only played Raging Blast previously.
>>
>>377440898
Pirate XV1 first for the story since this is a direct sequel to that.
Ignore parallel quests (aka sidequests) in XV1 though, all of them are in XV2.
>>
>>377440898
Play XV1 for the story first. Or watch it on Youtube. It does the mainline plot a lot better than 2 only because 2 has to retread a lot of the same ground before it's plot starts to take off. Not to mention your character from the first game is key in the second. But yeah play 1 first, skip side stuff, then play 2 and enjoy the side stuff. Playing the games back to back will probably be disorienting though. They could've come out a week apart desu.
>>
You really don't need to play XV1 at all. The only thing you'll get from that is that your old CaC will play a role in the story of XV2.
>>
>>377440898
Maybe.
>>
>>377440898

still too expensive for the content they are offering, wait for the summer sale
>>
Is there anyway that you can skip the campaign when you create a new character? Last I played it looked all the good shit behind campaign completion. No way am I going to play through all that shit to get more than a few characters up to par.
>>
>>377440898
>I've only played Raging Blast previously.
You've never even played Budokai 2 or 3? What kind of childhood did you have, anon? I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>377443069
Don't think so but there is a mod that let's you edit the savefile and shit so you could probably skip it with that.
>>
>>377443150
Pretty sure she meant Raging Blast was the latest DBZ game he played.
>>
>>377440898
Yeah
>>
>>377440898
PC version is shit

If you want to play now, get the PS4 version

The upcoming Switch port has the XV1 storyline if you can wait
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.