[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: garland-knock-you-down-gba.png (19KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
garland-knock-you-down-gba.png
19KB, 240x160px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: Dissidia_Garland.png (449KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
Dissidia_Garland.png
449KB, 500x634px
>>377433869
Garland is the best
>>
File: 1489049465093.png (2MB, 1444x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489049465093.png
2MB, 1444x1080px
>>377433869
*/r9k/s your path*
>>
>>377434578
Mobius Garland is fucking based though.
And that bitch sarah just used him then dropped his ass. Didn't even remember who he was. What a cunt. I hope she ends up being some crazy zombie bitch. Holy fuck what a waste of a potentially interesting story on a goddamn shitty mobile game.
>>
*knocks you down*
>>
>>377434828
It's a blatant prequel to FF1. Mobius Garland is also the actual original Wol. He got branded a heretic because he fell in love with Meia who was just a normal country girl, but Vox demanded that he goes with Sarah because muh prophecy. Garland and Meia said fuck the prophecy, everyone can be a Wol in their own way as long as they carry the light and fight Chaos and went their own way.
Vox sends Blank assassins to kill them, both are cut down and their corpses are thrown into the river.
Next thing they know is they're still alive and wake up as Heretics.

You will learn this in Chapter 5 btw.
>>
>>377435124
I have Mobius on my PC but I never played it. Is it worth it to start now?
>>
>>377435663
>Is it worth it to start now?
Not anymore, no.
They've been progressively ruining the game hard over the course of last 3 months.
First they removed guaranteed drop of Event cards per summon (so called Box Type), it was also non-duplicate guaranteed.
Then they increased the cost of stuff farmable in MP shop by 50%.
And now they made all new Jobs gacha-only with a whooping 8% chance to get a Job per summon, with a pity pull mechanic on 8th pull, earlier you were guaranteed 1 new non-duplicate Job per summon. So basically it's 8 times more expensive to get a new Job now if you don't get one in a pull (and with the meager 8% chance most people don't get any).
And on August 1 all the old Jobs will also no longer be summonable the old way and will only be in this 8% gacha shitfest.

The game was literally fucking ruined by corporate greed.
>>
>>377435124
Man, ain't that some shit.
>one of the first thing's Meia does is get with the player's WoL
Garland deserves better than that cheating slut.
He needs a cute girl who won't cheat on him and isn't a fucking zombie princess who "smells of rot". And I stopped playing months ago. The game is just a huge fucking grind with so little payoff in the gameplay department. Pretty cool otherwise though. I like the aesthetics, I love some of the music, but the gameplay structure sucks ass and is far too reliant on RNG for too many things, and you seem to reach "walls" far too often in terms of enemies having much higher stats than you to where all you can do is grind for days at a time or pay SE real money to get premium currency, both of which suck.
>>
>>377434094
I actually agree. His fight with Chaos was pretty cool.
>>
>>377436008
Thanks man, I uninstalled it.
>>
>>377436245
If you asked me in February or earlier I'd tell you to dive in, it was extremely friendly to both F2P and Paying customers.
Now it shat all over F2P and even moderate spenders and went full jew milking of whales.
And since whales are retarded, they aren't bothered but everyone else got absolutely fucking shafted.
New players are shafted the most since you no longer can get new Jobs reliably.
>>
>>377436008
Christ, it's even worse than it was when I left it.
No wonder shit like these shutdowns happen all the time.
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/05/19/100-smartphone-games-terminated-service-japan-just-first-four-months-2017/
http://otapol.jp/2017/05/post-10623_entry.html
>corporations: "mobile is the future, guize!"
>games shut down constantly and almost all of them rely on premium currency to do fucking anything
Really, they just shit out a game with premium currency and premium items, hope it becomes a money sink, and if it doesn't they shut the fucker down. Sasuga, japan. I hope this shit fucking ends one day. I really fucking do.
>>
>>377436524
The worst part is, Mobius was genuinely fucking great with its model.
You could essentially guaranteed get EVERYTHING except event cards, legend jobs (which aren't actually stronger than regular, legend denote Jobs made after mainline FF characters such as Cloud) and Supreme cards (which are so OP they break the game and are deliberately extremely rare and game isn't balanced around them).
But now that you can't even get any event card or new Job reliably, with shit being in more or less full blown gacha (ability cards aren't even leaving "early access" period anymore) it's just shit.
I'm just looking for someone to buy my account atm and dropping this shit the second I find a buyer and will stick to watching story on YT.
>>
>>377436168
>one of the first thing's Meia does is get with the player's WoL
>Garland deserves better than that cheating slut.
She's not cheating on Garland. It's far more complex than that, she's only using Wol to get revenge on Vox.
>>
>Expect no chivalry here, woman!
>>
>>377436859
Same. Wish I had good shit like Minwu, but the rarest card I have is Wedge.
>>
>>377436859
And to add to this, you could still reliably get some event cards as F2P without spending anything.
But now even being a dolphin aka moderate spender doesn't guarnatee you shit thanks to the new super jewish gacha change.

Want to know the biggest irony?
You have a fucking higher chance of getting a Legend Job (which is estimated at around 10-15%) than getting a regular Job now without relying on pity pull (8%).
If that doesn't show that they got extremely greedy to the point of complete retardation, then I don't know what does.

It's really a shame because the game has great aesthetic, amazing music and is very interesting story that expands on the lore of FF1.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.