[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png (1MB, 1920x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png
1MB, 1920x1230px
What went wrong?
>>
severe lack of playable waifus
>>
>>377423280
everything. they forgot what fantasy is, and think adding magic and monsters to a world makes it fantasy
>>
He's on his way. I just called him and he said he's aware of this thread and is on his way to shit it up.
>>
>>377423356
FUCK YOU
>>
1 (One) waifu for the entire game, and a pretty shit one at that.
>>
File: IMG_3787.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3787.png
168KB, 400x400px
>>377423280
Tabata
>>
What's with all these single sentence threads?
>>
>>377423430
summer
>>
The all-male playable cast. It really brought out the homophobes
>>
Mismanagement by Square Enix for a decade, such as continuously pulling Nomura and his team onto other projects to make up for the incompetence of others.

Tabata had two and a half years and a hard deadline, it's amazing the game isn't a complete trainwreck as is.
>>
Doesnt have a gripping hook or storyline.

>4 dudebros go on a road trip to save their country
>>
No playable female character
>>
File: toriyama.jpg (239KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
toriyama.jpg
239KB, 1000x664px
Miss me yet?
>>
File: Lightning.jpg (85KB, 1024x770px) Image search: [Google]
Lightning.jpg
85KB, 1024x770px
>>377423804
Fuck off
>>
>>377423280
>how to get 500 posts
>>
File: Leviathan-XV.webm (3MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Leviathan-XV.webm
3MB, 600x400px
>>377423280
Everything about the Leviathan fight, probably the worst segment of any video game I've played and it's a shame when you compared it to what we saw in the trailers.
>>
>>377423280
Western/casual pandering. It's like the first thing they prioritized was "we want the cawadoody audience" despite the fact that the FF brand name alone will make it sell hotcakes so they didn't need to sacrifice gameplay for it.
>>
>>377423615
exacly this

and concentrating on small things like godly looking food, than showing the plot. But i suppose stuff like shitload of banter or iddle animations was quicker to make than cutscenes
>>
File: 1484684495342.jpg (19KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484684495342.jpg
19KB, 225x350px
Just curious.
Is there any cool moments in the game on par with the Platinum Demo or is it the lame open world road trip for a majority of the game?
>>
It's not muh turn based final fantasy game!!1!1
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.