[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a Switch or a 3DS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Banner-Switch-3DS-Coexist.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Banner-Switch-3DS-Coexist.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
Should I get a Switch or a 3DS?
>>
3ds, has more enjoyable games.
>>
3ds has more games
Switch had a brighter future

Up to personal preference really
>>
3ds is slowly on its way out but has a ***decent*** library
Switch has tons more coming
>>
Buy a switch so we can shitpost when the weekly console sales are coming out.
>>
A 3ds obviously. Tons of great games to choose from an extensive library. Switch is probably going to Nintendo's new focus when it comes to games but right now it's too early to tell how extensively they're gonna support it.
>>
>>377417035
Hmm console with a million games to play vs console with 1 game to play, what a tough decision.
>>
>>377418956
Arms and splatoon 2 are coming within the next 2 months. New Mario and xenoblade game by the end of the year. Have you caught up with any of the directs?
>>
>>377419771
Wow, it'll have games later? That means I should absolutely buy one now and not buy one later when you'll be able to pick them up on discount or secondhand!
>>
>>377419854
If it comes down to buying a 3ds or switch right now, it's much smarter to buy a switch. That's what's going to be getting the new games and has a much brighter future than the 3ds.
>>
>>377420397
>get a console with 1 game now that will get games in the future
>get a cheaper console that already has a bunch of games on it and can also play ds games
Let's not forget one has paid online. So again, 3ds is better until the Switch lowers in price by $100, gets more games, and stops the paid online jewery.
>>
File: 1495134020012.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495134020012.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>377420397
>much smarter to buy something now with nothing to play
>instead of the thing that has tons of games to play right now
>not playing on your 3ds while you wait for games to come out for the switch
>>
>>377420606
If it's one or the other.

You keep implying the OP is willing to own both when the switch drops in price, however I'm saying if you can only have one of the two consoles, period, the switch is a better one to go with
>>
>>377420998
>paid online
>damages itself in the dock
>will get games eventually (maybe)
It isn't, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. This is as dumb as buying a ps4 at launch because it's going to have the last guardian on it.
>>
>>377420998
If it's one or the other then it's in no way smart to buy a Switch on the hopes it will have games later down the road. Sure its gonna have BOTW, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, whatever the new SMT game is and Mario but after those then what? There isn't a concrete library yet and Nintendo could just go the WiiU way and basically stop supporting the damn thing and only throw one game at it every once in a blue moon that you have no guarantee is going to be good.
>>
>>377420397
Wow you don't sound like a nintendo shill at all.
>>
>>377421578
Not him but nigga both sides of this conversation come down to giving nintendo money for a device.
>>
>>377421782
I'd rather have the device that won't lock monster hunter's and pokemon's multiplayer behind a paywall.
>>
Switch. it's getting new games, it's worth the higher price, you'll be able to find a N3DS in a couple years for like 50$ and the games for 10 to 20$ meaning that you'll save a lot compared to now since most games are still full price, I don't see Switch games getting major pricecuts excluding third party stuff untill the next Nintendo console arrives...
>>
>2017
>Doesn't have a Nintendo 3DS yet

Not worth it senpai, I have one since release and my library is composed of three games: Pokemon X, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon Sun. I hacked it recently and the only decent thing I found that got my attention was SMTIV. Don't fall for the great library meme, its shit.

I also have a Switch and I won't lie to you, there's nothing to play except Mario Kart and Zelda at the moment, and Mario Kart while fun gets old real fast since no matter how good you are the game is not designed to be competitive at all and you'll get fucked if you are in 1st place. Zelda is amazing.

My honest opinion? Don't buy either or just buy the Switch if you really really want to play Zelda.
>>
3ds. Wait to buy a Switch until the hacking community catches up and you can install CFW on it. There is literally no reason to own a Nintendo home or handheld console if you can't put CFW and run Freeshop on it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.