[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get Rising Storm 2? I could currently get if for 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: C_lS6_bXkAA8QMw.jpg (160KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C_lS6_bXkAA8QMw.jpg
160KB, 1200x675px
Should I get Rising Storm 2?

I could currently get if for 10 bucks and that seems to be a fair price for early access bullshittery.
>>
>>377407895
i'd hold off only because you can't play it now and there's no word yet when the next beta will be. but i did the same thing (used a credit to get it for 12 bucks) because i know i'll wind up playing it a lot. hell, i'm sure it's worth the full price.
>>
>>377408513
>and there's no word yet when the next beta will be
http://rs2vietnam.com/

Just under 6 hours, my preload status changed earlier today and server admins were advised to deploy an update before the 19th.
>>
>>377408513
So wait, you can't play at the moment?
>>
>>377408668
oh, sweet. thanks anon. i was looking two days ago and didn't see anything
>>
>>377408703
No, the game will apparently go into the next beta in a few hours (which should last through the weekend) and the sale ends at the end of the month so the game might come out around that time. It's projected to go to full release in the second quarter so we're getting close if they want to keep to that schedule, but who knows

I just checked and my pre-load is complete like it's been since last week and it acts like I have a download pending but I can't download anything.
>>
File: h6k1nqr.gif (44KB, 270x199px) Image search: [Google]
h6k1nqr.gif
44KB, 270x199px
>>377408946
But is it worth the 10 bucks?
>>
>>377409901
This beta is meant to be open so you'll find out soon enough.
>>
>>377407895
The beta still has some problems but it's pretty close to what the final product will be. Just pre-order it to get into the beta, then if you don't like it just refund your pre-order.

If you've played Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm 1, it's more like a standalone expansion to that than a full sequel.
>>
>>377407895
It's not an early access game, it's just in closed beta.
>>
when does it release? June? and when does the beta go out? tommorrow?
>>
>>377409901
i would say it is so if you liked RS 1 youll like this one, its not COD though
i played some of the betas and i even played it on pax
>some girl is on my team
>the only kill she has is fucking me
>2nd place overall
>2 devs playing, 1 of them above me
feels good man

i love this game compared to COD or the like.
>>
>>377410386
The beta has been going for months, but the servers are only up at certain times. Next wave of testing starts in 5 hours.
The release date is set for Q2 2017, so sometime between now and July if they stick to that schedule.
The beta is feature complete, it's just in the polish and bug fixing stage.
>>
>>377410534
>be playing 2 betas ago
>we got overrun so we had to fall back but i stayed on my position
>5 guys lined up
>my fucking gun dissapears
>cant do shit
>throw a grenade is the only thing i could do
>kill 3 out of the 5 then die because no gun

i never read the bux fix shit but i hope they fixed that one, i hated to have to make anouther fucking account to log in to their forums to post about it so i didnt do it. it happened to a lot of people on the server so i hope someone did. also
>falling through the floor in that really small city

wtf man
>>
>>377410534
it's an open beta right? so everyone can install it and play it, even if you didnt preorder it?
>>
>>377410806
Sounds to me like you dropped your gun.
>>
>>377411035
nope, i was squad leader and i couldnt use anything else except the nade, not even binoculars worked. it was in my hands then literally dissapeared, i have no key bindings next to the backspace. i did try looking for a gun but nothing, then they started to come. like i said a few people said it happened to them too.
>>
>>377410806
you can't use your gun when you are deep in enemy territory
but it didn't disappear for me weird
>>
>>377411374
Yes i know and you know what thats fucking retarded idk why they added that.
>>
>>377411470
nah i think it's fair it prevent you from just camping spawn point or from just staying in the back and sniping people
when you defend you still have enough space to maneuvers and flank people
also stay with your squads and fallback
the other solution would have been a bf1 like where you are marked on the map and give tickets to the other team
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.