[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Ridgeland Tower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
They put those stupid flying lightning mages that can follow you all the way up the tower all around it. The other enemies I can deal with but those. Is there some stupid cheap tactic to killing them because I'll be the cheapest freaking bastard ever if it means killing them. I don't care what because this is stupid. Nine, NINE time's I've tried and failed. I've used shock resist potions and fat good that does me. I still drop 9 million feet every time I get shocked and lose all my weapons. Try and kill them, well I have to swim over and in the mean time all three of them shock me so I;m eating a fucking buffet of food before even getting to a place I can even try to stand a snowballs chance in hell of fighting just one, just fucking one of them, oh the other two shocked me, oh a lightning keese shocked me, oh my WiiU just went out the window. fucking fuck. Seriously.
>>
>>377406505
I did this with just the Rubber Helm and didn't get hit once.
>>
Kis can beat this game, kinda sad bro.
>>
>>377406505
Man, if only you had some kind of weapon capable of killing enemies from a distance.
>>
>>377406505
Is this bait or are you that retarded?
>>
Use the opposite of shock arrows and he'll turn to steam
>>
>>377407775
What's the opposite of lightning?
>>
File: 1466464996095.jpg (25KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466464996095.jpg
25KB, 544x400px
>>377406505
Well, it was one of the most annoying for su-
>central hyrule tower
>>
>>377407898
A good final fantasy game.
>>
>>377406505
Just how fucking bad at this are you? Kiting isn't a modern fucking art! If some Chinese mudhut dweller could figure it out three thousand years ago I don't see why you couldn't do the fucking same!

Get a bow.
Get this.
Get a fucking bow.
Arrows too! Don't forget arrows, they make the bow part work, I swear to god it''s true.
Now, you got a bow, and some arrows, right? Good.
Now fucking kill them!
>>
File: 1487714384959.jpg (6KB, 190x215px) Image search: [Google]
1487714384959.jpg
6KB, 190x215px
>>377408130
>>
>>377406505
I did Gerudo first so I already had the Thunder Helm.
>>
>>377408296

Does the thunder helm null all electricity damage? I thought it was just lightning.
>>
>>377408346
you answered your own question
>>
Use the full rubber suit and one of those sniper bows, or fly in from a high mountain to get a head start on the tower
>>
>>377408461

What? That doesn't answer anything. I put the helmet on every time there was a lightning strike because that makes sense. The lightning comes DOWN and hits only your head. That doesn't guarantee it would nullify the fucking electric keese or anything, which attack your body and not just your head. And I don't think I ever tried wearing the helm when it wasn't a thunderstorm. So does it null all elec or not?
>>
>>377408662
You've answered yourself mate
>>
>>377408662
You *thought* it was just lightning
>>
>>377408775

>lightning hitting your head is the same thing as any electricity touching your body when the rest of you is unprotected

>>377408816

I didn't *think* anything. I only wore the helm in lightning storms because that's the only thing that's unavoidable. If it DOES null all electricity I still wouldn't have put it on every time I see an electric enemy because you can just take out keese with one arrow, and every thing else can be cheese with ice arrows.
>>
>>377408985
Oh my god, maybe you're having so much trouble because you're making it as difficult as this conversation. Because of the brain damage.
>>
Just float there all the way from Death Mountain summit. Be sure to fill your inventory with stamina pots.
>>
>>377409171

>Rubber Armor
>Set Bonus: Unshockable

>Thunder Helm
>Bonus: Lightning Proof

Fucking excuse me for not thinking they'd be the same thing when they have two very different names.
>>
>>377409383
You're excused, geez just stop being so whiney about it
>>
>>377406505
Fire arrow kills them in one hit
>>
>>377408346
>Does the thunder helm null all electricity damage?
It does. I thought it was just thunderstrikes too. But it shields you from all lightning damage.
Of course, if an electrically charged physical attack hits you, you still take the physical hit. But otherwise you're immune against all things lightning. Electricity Wizrobes literally can't hurt you.
And if it's raining you can run around with a thunder rod and blast area of effect lightning everywhere without getting hurt.
>>
I climbed up all the towers with almost no assistance from resistances or anything like that. You can start off pretty high there, or just potshot them with headshots.
>>
>>377409383
And they do very different things; one of them lowers lightning damage and keeps you from being shocked and the other negates lightning entirely.
>>
>>377410115
Same here, best way to do it imo. Each tower is it's own challenge.
>>
>>377406505
To be honest all the towers blended together for me so I don't remember this.
>>
>>377406505
Welp zelda finally confirmed shit, way to go OP don't forget to put me in the screencap
>>
>>377408985
You sound literally autistic sorry
>>
File: 1482079991613.jpg (92KB, 613x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482079991613.jpg
92KB, 613x1024px
>>377406505
>finished rito second
>just revali'd up there as soon as i saw like 4 wizzrobes and those lizard motherfuckers
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.