[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Link literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>377405064

Neither. Ganon was a dick, and the princess was pressured so fucking much with absolutely no information to help her on how to awake the goddamn goddess power except "Huurrr, pray really fucking hard and maybe it'll work ;)))"

Ganon was an embodiment of chaos, as such, he did nothing wrong, as it was his nature to fuck shit up. I'm not judging the pig, really.
>>
>>377405680
I wish they'd shown a bit more of Ganon this time around. Ganon just seems broken (literally and metaphorically) this time around, and when Zelda said he had given up on reincarnation during the final battle, it made me wonder if she meant that just for this cycle, or indefinitely.

When you think about it, if you had reincarnated over and over just to have the same two kids wreck your shit every time, it probably takes its toll on you.
>>
Ganon is dumb. Need more Ganondorf.
>>
>>377405064
Nintendo for making so many story cutscenes but forgetting to add good writing. Ignoring the quality of the dialogue or the composition of the cutscenes in general, why should I give a rat's ass about any of these characters when they're irrelevant to the actual meat of the game? All the champions are dead and Zelda is (yet again) just another end-game plot device. There's a reason that the fandom has clung to Sidon and Kass way more than the literal who champions, those two are actually in the fucking game and interact with the player character.
>>
>>377405064
The King
>>
>>377407095
I want to cling to Purah!
>>
>>377406353
Ganon at this point probably doesn't even think any more. He's more like a force of nature now rather than an evil entity.

I'd imagine that Zelda meant that Ganon gave up on reincarnation entirely because if you think about it, it didn't do him any good or help and probably just made all those times he was felled by Link that much more painful and embarrassing.

The thing that seals the deal for me is that Ganon in this game isn't making an active attempt to kill Link or Zelda, he's just fucking up the land with monsters and bullshit. He has no grand scheme or design and he clearly doesn't care about his revenge against Zelda and Link anymore.
>>
>>377407453
>He's more like a force of nature now rather than an evil entity.
bullshit. Nintendo would never shot themselves in the feet with a stupid thing like that.
I mean already ''An ancient Evil Awaken'' is a overused meme at this point, now add ''A force of Nature'' and we are set
>>
>>377407614
I'm just saying that Ganon this time around didn't seem to care if he lost or not. His only driving motivation was to simply fuck shit up and even within that premise he had no real plans.
>>
>>377407761
yes, and It was awful... this said I hope in the future they'll do a better job
>>
>>377405064
>Pray very hard till something happens!
>Nothing happens
>Maybe we should focus on other meas-
>PRAY HARDER THERE'S NO TIME

I'd start whining too honestly
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.