[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1485794774042.jpg (27KB, 713x402px) Image search: [Google]
1485794774042.jpg
27KB, 713x402px
What the FUCK was her problem?
>>
S L U T
L
U
T
>>
>>377404436
well for one, she was a literal whore
>>
>>377406010
she sold flowers
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but it's EUPHEMISM
no, she literally just sold flowers
there's no evidence of her fucking for money
>>
>people actually think selling flowers means she was a whore
Play crisis core
>>
>>377406045
>waifufags still mad after all these years
>>
>>377406134
not even going to try to refute it?
>>
>>377406125
>>377406045
c'mon now
my cousin sells flower and she only date a black guys
>>
>>377404859
>>377406010
If you guy are pertaining to her jumping from Zach to Cloud then
>your boyfriend suddenly disappeared
>for years now
>new guy reminds you of your boyfriend
>you have loads of intimate moments with new guy
>>377406045
Yep. I don't get this new "selling flower means selling herself" shit because if that's the case, Tifa is manning a bar called "7th heaven" with heaven you can associate with orgasm/sex and that place has a hidden underground room full of beds and pillows. Marlene even knows how to make drinks so you know Tifa is "always busy".
>>377406238
We don't care about your coalburner cousin.
>>
Please nobody post that image of the cosplayer. It's too creepy.
>>
She created a lot of emotion in the game even though she was only alive for like half of it. It's not just the part about her dying, but her getting left by her dying mother and then telling her stepmom that her husband died. Also despite the Turks being the enemy, she cried when Tseng died. Was kinda deep.
>>
how did the cetra die out?
what exactly replaced them?

it's the concept of adam and eve, every human on the planet should have their blood
>>
>>377406645
It's been a while since I played so I'm very likely to be wrong, but didn't Jenova wipe out the Cetra by impersonating friends and family? Or was she in a crater coma the whole time she was on the planet? Also didn't humans effectively "abandon" their cetra nature by giving up the nomadic lifestyle of their culture and settling?
>>
>>377406839
Not sure but shinra used them for something.
>>
>>377406839
>>377406645
I think sephiroth mentions that 'those who would abandon the journey to the promised land appeared'. Settlers who just stopped being cetra I guess.

I think Jenova either mutated those che came into contact with, or spread disease.
Something like that.
>>
>>377406045
They are the Squall is dead and Rinoa is Ultimecia theoryfags of FF7.
>>
>>377407397
that's at least central to the plot
aerith being a whore makes no difference to anything
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.