[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We do not have dedicated servers for Destiny 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: dlc.jpg (51KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
dlc.jpg
51KB, 620x420px
https://archive.fo/zaOTS
D R O P P E D
>>
What, you didn't immediately drop it after seeing its literally exactly the same as the first game?
>>
>>377396327
Yeah, but i was still going to buy it because i have stockholm syndrome and want to desparately relive the days of halo 2
>>
NANI!??!?!!

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/news/?d=2017-5#181745
>>
File: 1489648375747.png (19KB, 192x286px) Image search: [Google]
1489648375747.png
19KB, 192x286px
When will these chucklefucks learn? First For Honor and now this?
>>
stop whining, you have now idea how complicated the topolgy is
>>
>>377396904
Eh, H3 did not have dedicated servers and it worked competitively. Bungie has a history there and the tick rate on destiny 1 sucked dick.
>>
>>377396274
>DLC spam before the game is even released
thats some next level jew shit right there
>>
>>377396274
Wait seriously? Holy shit I expected this game to have disappointing sales but still be a success but every thread I learn more bad news.

Did the original Destiny sell too well? Was it not enough of a failure when it was panned critically and lost half it's initial playerbase?
>>
>>377399354
Destiny sold great and TTK sold great too
>>
File: 1456921713363.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456921713363.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>377396798
>have to play Destiny 2 with Blizzcucks

welp at least Bungie balance this for console and not Blizzcucks.
>>
File: 1494792661633.jpg (180KB, 1190x793px) Image search: [Google]
1494792661633.jpg
180KB, 1190x793px
>No dedicated servers
>0 new classes
>1 new raid
>2 new weapon types
>3 new sub-classes
>4 new worlds

More like Destiny 1.5
>>
>>377396274
THE GAME LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE DESTINY 1! And here I thought the Xbox 360 and PS3 holding it back was the reason it looked like mud. I don't understand why nobody has footage of the PC version when it was there on display.
>>
>>377396274
That will be $59.99 without tax.
>>
File: You just dont.jpg (25KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
You just dont.jpg
25KB, 346x346px
>>377400001

Matters a lot less if you never played the first one, kiddo.

>PVP mattering
>>
still 30fps on consoles while pretty much all other fps have reached 1080p/60fps on ps4 now

not to mention destiny's visuals aren't even good. compare this shit to like battlefield 1 and it's absurd.

unfortunately people are still gonna give destiny another chance that it doesn't deserve
>>
>>377400084
It does matter because you aren't aware of how trash Destiny 1 was

>Clunky and slow ability system
>Run speed and kill times are abhorrently slow
>The worst grind system I've seen since Korean MMOs

It's garbage, absolutely utter garbage. The only good thing to come out of the series is qt exo girls.
>>
>>377400158
>waifu faggot

kill yourself.
>>
>>377400427
The only thing you can be for Destiny is a waifu faggot. None of the characters are memorable besides the typical Nathan Fillion meme character, the weapons sound and feel like wet farts, the gameplay is sluggish and mind numbingly boring.

It
Is
Trash
>>
>>377400158
>>>Clunky and slow ability system
What, unless you meaning leveling system after hitting max level being a bit long but other than that it's not bad at all
>>Run speed and kill times are abhorrently slow
What, run speed was fine, kill times were only shit if you're shit or undergeared
>>The worst grind system I've seen since Korean MMOs
You've never even played a KMMO if you think Destiny was a grind.
>>
>>377400682
>never played Destiny
>BUT ITS TRASH

calm down you complete autist.
>>
It's a PvE game, I don't care if it doesn't have dedicated servers.

Unless you're one of those weirdos that cares about Destiny's PvP.
>>
>>377398679
>DLC pass spammed during the first gameplay reveal

Truly shameless
>>
>Bungie will maintain Destiny 2’s servers
too bad blizzard isn't doing it, it would be funny to have 200 error 37 threads every hour.
>>
>>377400852
>Everything on a 10+ second cooldown and they're not even good enough to take over just shooting
>Implying Destiny's fucking runspeed is fine, or that raid boss kill times that took 20+ minutes were fine
>Implying Destiny wasn't a fucking grind

lmao
>>
>>377401805
>complaining about grinding in an mmo

please leave normie shit.
>>
>>377401856
Destiny was not marketed as an MMO. You think people won't be pissed when big companies can just falsely market their product without repercussions?
>>
Why does it matter ? It's not a MMO and nobody will play it for the PVP anyway.
>>
>>377401856
>he thinks every MMO should be a fucking grindfest just because WOW made it a popular decision
>>
>>377396274
it looked like fucking shit from the gameplay vid anyway
>>
It's funny to see people always complaining about season passes and DLC being a thing from the start for AAA now.

It's going to be a thing as long as people aren't willing to pay more than 59.99 usd for a game.
Dev costs and such are much higher and they're making it up this way.

Season passes, Day 1 DLC, and microtransactions won't leave.
Either accept it or ignore AAA, I guess.
>>
>>377396274
>Not sticking to Doom wads
Fucking faggots
>>
>>377396274
Christ, first gameplay trailer and they're already shoving DLC in your face? Fucking shameless, a couple months ago they waited until a 2nd or 3rd trailer to put DLC bullshit but I guess it doesn't matter anymore, people still buy it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.