[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might buy this but /v/ rarely talks about it and when they do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Might buy this but /v/ rarely talks about it and when they do its to shit on it. What is bad about it?
>>
its not weeb shit.
>>
>>377394768
Nothing really bad, it just playstation exclusives will shitted no matter what here.
>>
>>377394768
>What is bad about it
All
>>
Nothing I really enjoyed it
>>
>>377394768
>What is bad about it?
Exclusive to Sony, female protagonist and not made by Nips.

Don't ever listen to /v/'s opinion on games, this place went from shilling Undertale hardcore to calling it cancer in less than a month.
>>
I loved it. Platinumed it. Loved every minute. Get over the haters. Just buy it
>>
>>377394768
Honestly I just don't think it's fun. Slow and shitty melee, annoying mc, assshit AI, boring arrow shooter gameplay, discount Mass Effect dialogue trees
>>
It's got pretty graphics but that's all it really has going for it.
>>
Just fucking play it if you want

>taking /v/ this seriously
>>
>>377395097
>Paid shills kept shilling on /v/
>Retards fell for the shilling and tried the game
>It's shit
>Everyone then shit on the game
Is that so hard to understand?
>>
someone posted a webm of seasons the other day? Does this game really have seasons? Or were they just cherry picked areas
>>
>>377394768
boring gameplay, shitty written story and annoying characters
>>
>>377395391
No there are forest areas, snowy areas, desert areas etc
>>
I really enjoyed it OP. Thought it had an interesting main story and the game play was pretty good, although it gets real easy once you start using elemental weapons.
A bit too much "go to y and kill x" when it comes to side quests though. And like another person said, MC can be annoying. I had a lot of fun just fighting and discovering new enemies though
>>
>>377395494
>disappointment intensifies
I was hoping for something really neat to help it one-up BoTW I'll probably check it out one day anyway. I kind of like the idea of fighting mechs with an electronic crossbow
>>
>>377394768
It's really fun.
80 hours here near the finish, i don't want it to end.
>>
>>377394768
sjw shills are just looking to other game to promote
>>
File: 1492925234051.jpg (57KB, 714x381px) Image search: [Google]
1492925234051.jpg
57KB, 714x381px
>>377394768
It's slightly above average. Really, there's nothing wrong with it, and everything new it does is a fun improvement.

The problem is that it's a cookie cutter ubisoft-style sandbox game that could have been fucking amazing.
It's a game where you fight robot dinosaurs with a bow and arrow, yet they felt the need to forcefeed you with all this absolute bullshit that does not belong.

It's a game that would have been an amazing Vaquish-style linear game about killing robot dinosaurs which has had its mechanics put into an open world survival game for literally no reason beyond marketing.

If you wanna know how predictable this game is, watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al8slsKTAPk

He straight up mutes the audio and, without having ever played the game, just ad libs bullshit that he assumes the characters are saying.
And he gets most of it fucking right.
>>
>>377395749
if one has never played Ubishit games could they find enjoyment in it? Surely it's a little more imaginative than Ubisofts yearly shovelware
>>
>>377395821
It's above Ubisoft games and below something like The Witcher 3, if that makes any sense
>>
>>377394768
/v/ is a Nintendo board. And that game is a Sony exclusive
>>
>>377395821
I mean yeah, it's better than those games, but imitating them at all is what drags it down to just being above average. Keep in mind, Ubisoft made Far Cry Primal.
Horizon is Far Cry Primal but with robots, both literally and metaphorically. It's Far Cry Primal with just a few more interesting elements, but still pretty much just Far Cry Primal.

To clarify, I only played like 10 hours maybe. I enjoyed those 10 hours, but as soon as Automata came in the mail and gave me an excuse to drop it, I did.
>>
>>377394768
It probably has the same flavor as all AAA titles, feels extremely artificial and like the devs are holding your hand the whole time

I haven't played it, that's just my vibe. This is a game I would love to play, but I would never buy as I know I would get bored within at the very most 10 hours, but more likely after two sessions, so about 3-4 hours.
>>
>>377395961
Then why P5, Yakuza 0 and NoiH get so much praise?
>>
>>377395138
>>377395038
How much do they pay you?
>>
Horizon isn't really bad in most areas, but the writing isn't the strongest point for sure and the animations during dialogue can be pretty awkward. The inventory management is the worst shit imaginable though. It's fucking awful. You spend far too long in menus selling stacks of materials that you might possibly use but can't justify the space for, and you constantly pick up weapon mods that you run out of space for instantly so you have to get rid of them. It's horrible. The gameplay is fine enough aside from that.
>>
File: 1488653717249.jpg (437KB, 821x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1488653717249.jpg
437KB, 821x1328px
>>377394768
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading[1].png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading[1].png
19KB, 400x400px
>>377396210
nice meme! very topic related!
>>
>>377396343
>posts on a Trumpcancer board
>doesn't understand how global warming, something involving a clear Nigel Farage stand-in could be taken amiss
>>
She talks too much at times. Especially when you're doing nothing
>>
>>377396438
see >>377396343
>>
>>377396447
This holy hell
Yeah I know snow is white, Aloy.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.