[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yusuke is ruining the game for me. I hate him so much, I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Yusuke.png (91KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Yusuke.png
91KB, 512x512px
Yusuke is ruining the game for me. I hate him so much, I can't even put it into words. That scene with him and the lobsters got me so angry I had to start fast forwarding through it. It was a slap in the face.

>BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY AND GREAT MAI HUSBANDO IS INTERESTED IN ART AND LOBSTERS SO KAWAII XD AND THEN HE GOT 3 NOTES WHEN I ASKED IF I SHOULD STRIP HA HA

Yusuke is a Gary Stu. He doesn't have flaws. He has Hollywood flaws. He gains everything by being handsome, then the game tries to subvert it by giving him a weakness and saying "Hey look, he's still human, he's a lonely starving artist!" But he isn't. He's a charismatic artist with an artistic side. He's not a character with flaws. He's Male Hermione.
>>
File: 1493526065129.png (447KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493526065129.png
447KB, 500x375px
>>377389890
This is now a Devil Survivor thread.

What's your favorite route?
>>
I agree, I can't believe people hate Ryuji when this guy exists.
>>
>>377389890
Whoa you need to take a step back anon. That greentexting was pure idiocy.
>>
>>377389890
>He's a charismatic artist with an artistic side
MORE LIKE AN AUTISTIC SIDE

AM I RIGHT GUYS?
>>
hey man, its okay to not like characters and you dont have to come up with explanations as to why they are bad and no one should like them
i for one don't hate yusuke. he's pretty funny. it's not like he's constantly making bad jokes or being annoying either. if you don't like him ignore him and his confidant. the game seems to be pretty good with letting you ignore characters outside of main story plots.
>>
>>377389890
If you don't want a game that's a stupid anime, why are you playing Persona.
>>
he's the best character for me, while Makoto is the worst
>>
File: 1492694570950.png (362KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1492694570950.png
362KB, 1024x578px
ORACLE, I SAID-
>>
>>377389890
Yeah you might be right.
>>
>>377389890
Okay
>>
File: personayusuke.jpg (88KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
personayusuke.jpg
88KB, 720x340px
>>377391203
THIS IS MY OTHER SELF
>>
File: 1441139847398.jpg (13KB, 472x357px) Image search: [Google]
1441139847398.jpg
13KB, 472x357px
>>377389890
>that entire greentext
Why do people do this stupid shit? Why do you have to type like an underage 12-year-old girl from Gaia to make your "point"? No matter how much you caps lock and "XD", it doesn't just erase the fact that people think he's funny.
>>
>>377389890

I think Gary Stu is a bit of a stretch. He's clearly socially awkward, naive, a weirdo and he's rarely insightful unless it's in an abstract probably art-related way. I agree that sometimes his eccentricity sometimes borders on lolsorandom humour, but I personally found it to not go over the edge.

Futaba, on the other hand, is probably the biggest Mary Sue I've ever seen.

-Literal genius with an eidetic memory
-Computer hacker expert besting every other hacker in Japan.
-Cute and fashionable in spite of her lifestyle
-An entire week where every character attempts to bond with her arbitrarily.
-Supposedly has social anxiety but it's resolved with next to no effort. Only ever brought up to make her rely on/bond with the MC essentially forcing a relationship with her.

If Futaba was a fat gonk, I'd take the "hikikomori hacker genius" character more seriously.
>>
copypasta
>>
>>377390026
haha
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.