[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe a vidya character without using their name, looks, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5009.jpg (744KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5009.jpg
744KB, 1200x1600px
Describe a vidya character without using their name, looks, or vague character traits like "he's brave". Actually describe their arc.

I'll start:
Unable to cope with overwhelming betrayal and loss, a man emotionally retreats into harsher and harsher views on the world. He fought only for fightings sake- and for a world in which those broken individuals like him might find meaning, eventually becoming the kind of man he'd have once done everything to stop. Only too late does he recognize his mistakes.
>>
Jackie Chan
>>
Super mario?
>>
>>377387462
Max pain
>>
>>377387462
Big Boss
>>
>>377387462
Berzerk?
>>
>>377387462
Shot in the head
>>
>>377387462
Oersted?
>>
>>377387462
>>377387462
>>377387462
The youngest of eight boys from the south side of Boston, he learned early how to solve problems with his fists. With seven older brothers on his side, fights tended to end before the runt of the litter could maneuver into punching distance, so he trained himself to run. He ran everywhere, all the time, until he could beat his pack of mad dog siblings to the fray.
>>
>>377387462
Killer clones attack shady foundry during lunch break, worker steps up and fights
it's one of many characters in a multiplayer game
>>
>>377392332
engineer
>>
A man stands up to organized crime in his city when it affects someone he loves. He becomes addicted to the fighting, and after starts to pick fights just to fight, eventually leading him to be arrested and jailed.
>>
>>377387462
Bioshock infinite?
>>
>>377391319
Ain't that a kick in the heaad~
>>
>>377387462
He's a kid, sometimes he is a squid
>>
Son of immigrants, a blue-collar working man in business with his brother escapes the harsh reality of his life with fantasies of adventures in strange alternative realms
>>
>>377393637
Mario
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.