[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is way too fucking hard. How is this fun to anyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg (45KB, 288x345px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg
45KB, 288x345px
This game is way too fucking hard. How is this fun to anyone?
>>
I'm watching my girlfriend play this through right now, and I showed her your post

she laughed
>>
>>377384267
But you can get the platinum in 240 hours
>>
Just git guder. You shall learn
>>
>>377384392
Nobody cares about the thoughts of a landwhale.
>>
If you die in Bloodborne it's because you either made a mistake or you're just autistic
>>
>>377384267
The satisfaction of overcoming the challenge is the fun part anon
The farming for blood vials is the not-fun part. But blah blah git gud
>>
damn
>>
>>377384792

farm souls, not blood vials
>>
Bloodborne thread? Bloodborne thread
>>
>tfw you're unironically scared of Bloodborne

Even the shittiest of jumpscare horror movies terrify me. It sucks being born a pussy
>>
>>377385015
>>
>>377385046
The only thing that scared me was first encountering the ravens. After that stuff was spookily designed but not really terrifying
>>
I beat it in a week and I'm not very good
>>
>>377385046
>>377385163
Literally never got scared in bloodborne. Last time I remember being scared was of regenerators in resident evil 4 when I was 10 years old
>>
>>377384792
>ever running out of vials
This is sad
>>
>>377385385
What a badass!
>>
>>377384267
Have you played any of the Souls games? If so, and you find this game hard, you were playing the Souls game wrong.

If you're just a noob to the entire soulsborne series, then I recommend picking the Axe to start with. It's charged L2 should make things go a little easier for you while you get used to the game.
>>
>>377385046
The only time I got scared was when the bugman jumped me in Burgenwurth, and a big part of that was I was still on edge after beating the Shadows for the first time.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (61KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
61KB, 384x384px
>>377385493
I just said I didn't get scared in bloodborne. No reason to be rude. Fucking regenerator sounds though.
>>
File: 1439262548329.png (198KB, 344x404px) Image search: [Google]
1439262548329.png
198KB, 344x404px
>>377384792
>FARMING BLOOD VIALS
>>
>>377385096
now that's sexy as FUCK

pls gibe details
>>
Honestly this game is so confusing and I have no idea what the story is
>>
>>377386757
>The game doesn't spoonfeed me the story so it's confusing and I know nothing of it!
>>
>>377386878
Not an argument
>>
File: Amygdala Likes Steak Dinners.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Amygdala Likes Steak Dinners.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>377384267
Nice bait.

Whatever. Good excuse to post a BB webm.
>>
>>377386757
How is the game itself confusing? You go around killing eldrich horrors.
>>
>>377386940
The story is there, but you have to look for it yourself. Not the games fault if you're too lazy to read item descriptions and talk to NPC's
>>
It's pretty fucking hard
>>
The first area is the hardest area in the entire game. Specifically the first 15 minutes of it. If you can get through that you can get through the rest of the game just stick with it.
>>
>>377387580

This. Once you get past Cleric Beast the game plays itself.
>>
Call me a faggot but I literally cannot comprehend Upper Cathedrals Ward.

2spooky4me
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.