[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did we learn from the Wii U scam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: hero-1.jpg (47KB, 652x370px) Image search: [Google]
hero-1.jpg
47KB, 652x370px
What did we learn from the Wii U scam?
>>
>>377380469
don't listen to /v/
>>
Don't buy nintendo consoles unless you can hack them first.
>>
nothing?

scam happen all the time, I've got nothing to learn from them if I'm not I'm falling for them
>>
One 10/10 game can make a whole console worth it
>>
>>377380675
No
And BOTW is on Switch
>>
Nintendo will always invest in stupid gimmicks and never implement them well in their games
>>
>>377380469
Clearly nothing since there's endless shilling for the Switch on here.
>>
>>377380553
I think we learned that since the Wii
>>
>>377380675
Name ONE 10/10 game on WiiU
>>
>>377380721
W101 and Bayo 2 are 10/10s senpai
>>
>>377380851
>Bayo 2 10/10
Not with that framerate
>>
>>377380675
Actually, I would buy a WiiU just for Smash
>>
>>377380469
if Nintendo had dropped the price the Wii U probably would have taken off

theres nothing wrong with the power of the Wii U, it has lots of great 1st party games

I regret not buying one sooner
>>
Wait until the game you are buying a console for is actually out, and something you actually want to play before buying it.

>tfw I bought a Wii U just for smt x fe
>>
>>377380910
>it has lots of great 1st party games
It has the fewest of any Nintendo console except virtual boy
>>
>>377380851
>Bayo 2
no
>>
That 5 good games don't justify purchasing a console. I'll wait till the Switch has at least 10 games I really want before purchasing, if ever.

What Nintendo didn't learn is that having a gimmick at the expense of last gen graphics and capacities isn't worth it. And lol, promoting digital games while trying to save up on the hard drive. 500 gb should be standard by now.
>>
>>377380469
Marketing your system competently from the get-go and making a system that will at least try to suit third-party devs are more important than Nintendo initially thought?
>>
>>377380

Before, what are games you consider 10's ? I'm sure we'll find flaws to them and you'll realize how dumb that statement is.

But it has a 9 (w101) and some 8s (pikmin 3, dkctf, mk8, botw, splatoon, smash, mh3u)
>>
>bought Wii U launch week
>came off the Wii; hadn't gotten a 360 yet
>also was before I went into PC gaming
>got ZombiU, AC3, and Black Ops II
>now it's summer of 2013
>"nothing to play, guess I'll build a gaming PC"
>watch as exclusives are censored or are just not good come and go for the entire year
>pick up Smash, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, and Ubisoft and Activision titles in 2014 now that they're on the cheap
>play them on-and-off for 8 months
>forget about the WiiU until Loadiine/USB Install
>download all the Japanese games and couch co-op titles (Hyrule Warriors, Taiko no Tatsujin games, Kamen Rider Battride War II, etc.)
>the games I got for the Wii U already run and look better on CEMU or PC

Stick with PC
>>
>>377380962
You missed his point
>>
>>377380469
It was not a scam, it was arrogance
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.