[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJos new game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: jojoxtekken.png (766KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
jojoxtekken.png
766KB, 640x582px
I can't disclose any personal information or provide proof but I have some pretty big news. Apparently this has been in the works for quite some time now since around 2012, but things have become more serious. Hirohiko Araki x Katsuhiro Harada. Yes, that's right these two have been discussing a new fighting game that will be directed by Harada himself. From what I gathered, this isn't going to be another fighting game cross over, but a JJBA fighting game with Harada at the helm. I can't stop thinking about how big this will be and I just had to share it with someone.
>>
>>377374775
anon if this is real...
>>
>>377374775
Sounds like a poor man's Tekken.
>>
I'm screenshotting this just in case.
>>
>>377377507
Put me in it nigga
Cause this shit is fake as fuck
>>
Fake as fuck but a good JoJo fighting game that isn't garbage like All Star Battle and Eyes of Heaven would be really nice.
>>
>>377378313
>He didn't play the Capcom game.
>>
File: d19.png (780KB, 675x950px) Image search: [Google]
d19.png
780KB, 675x950px
>>377378313
Heritage to the fucking Future m8
>>
>>377378379
>>377378563
I didn't mention that one because it's not garbage anons. All the Bamco JoJo games are absolute shit.
>>
Will Midler be in it?
She was pretty neat. Hitting people with cars and harpoons.
>>
>>377374775
i would have thought that eyes of heaven flopped so badly they weren't going to make any new games
>>
>>377378670
all star battle could've been good
>>
>>377374775
Go on.
I just hope it's ASB cast with Diego and the gameplay is just the Capcom game in 3D
>>
Were those last two Jojo games not shitty enough?
>>
I was thinking a JoJo's character was likely for a guest character in Tekken 7 since Namco has the rights to it.
>>
That'd be pretty cool but I really would rather Harada continue to work on Pokken and we get the arcade content for that
>>
>>377375204
Being a "poor man's Tekken" might actually be a good thing since 7 is crammed full of useless features like the KO slowdown.
>>
>>377379393
pokken sucks though
>>
>>377380881
But it doesn't.

Let me guess, you saw the shitshow that was the evo showing and just assumed the game was shit after that?
>>
Update:

I was lying and I suck dick.
>>
>>377379240
But who? Who could fit the style of Tekken 7 well enough?
Jonathan? Joseph?
>>
>>377380941
no? don't make gay assumptions because people don't like your gay game.

i got it on wii u and took it back a week later. it's shit. awful roster and like no content at all.
>>
>>377381168
Jolyne
>>
>>377381252
>Awful roster

What would you have wanted that's not there? It's got the 4 main marketing icons in Pikachu, Charizard, Mewtwo, and Lucario, it's got popular pokemon amongst even casual fans in Blaziken, Gardevoir, Garchomp, and Gengar, it's got more niche but still popular mons like Sceptile, Weavile, Machamp, Chandelure, Scizor,, it's got suicuine and darkrai as some the most recongizable legendaries, and it's bot Braixen for furfags.

You said don't make assumptions, but I have to assume that you are one of the idiots who wants a ton of fighting mons even thoughthe average fighting type pokemon is just as standard as the average fighting game character and would completely defeat the point of it being pokemon based at all.
>>
>>377382967
>>377381252
Also

>no content at all

It's a competitive fighting game, not a party game like smash or ARMS. It doesn't need content.
>>
What happened to that one Anon making a Heritage for the Future-style fighting game with characters from every part?
>>
File: 1468834491254.jpg (30KB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
1468834491254.jpg
30KB, 339x338px
I know OP's a lying cunt but I still want to believe.
>>
>>377383203
Tell me more
>>
>>377384412
Someone on /a/ was making sprites for a bunch of characters along with different fighting styles for a HftF-style game. It's been a while since I've seen it, but I remember seeing spritework for Jonathan, Joseph, and Gappy.
>>
File: IMG_3623.jpg (224KB, 939x1559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3623.jpg
224KB, 939x1559px
>>377374775
>Oh boy no proof what so ever
can you tell us anything about it? Like how far is it in production? Or if it will be coming to the states i know jojo is really bad when it comes to copyright, or maybe do you have any other games that are coming out soon that you can't disclose, HL3 or Diablo 4?
>>
>>377384729
Oh god don't remind me about that

It was just some Russian kid rusing everyone the whole time taking mugen sprites and pretending they were his
>>
File: despair.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>377386143
Say it isn't so, Anon.
>>
>>377386521
That happened ages ago, and nobody thought it'd be finished.
>>
>>377374775
i want to believe
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.